Black polygony looking female body

sura954

Hey guys, I am having this issue which I've never heard of before. At first I thought it's just my GPU running out of VRAM but it's not the case. MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner's overlay shows that VRAM usage was about 2800MB (I own GTX 970 4GB,more like 3.5GB but whatever) so I have been trying to figure it on my own - googling, reinstalling body textures and meshes but nothing helped. What's interesting is If open up race menu and change sex to male it's absolutely fine, no black body whatsoever until I change it back to female so the issue seems to be affecting just female body. As you can see on the pictures it gradually fades back to the body texture when I zoom in but you can still see these black parts all over the body. Any help is appreciated.

S3q5WTA.jpg, Pgooqio.jpg

I have seen it many times on LL and most times it's a memory issue. The farther away you get the darker the body gets and the closer you get the more it disappears. I had it before when I used the gloss tool to gloss my texture files to make the body glossy but after removing them and adding back the normal unaltered ones it went away. Restarting the game can fix the problem for awhile.

I have seen it many times on LL and most times it's a memory issue. The farther away you get the darker the body gets and the closer you get the more it disappears. I had it before when I used the gloss tool to gloss my texture files to make the body glossy but after removing them and adding back the normal unaltered ones it went away. Restarting the game can fix the problem for awhile.

So what do you suggest, should I try different normal, diffuse or specular maps ?

Archived