HELP!! None of my body presets are showing in the preset window except when selecting CBBE Body HDT  in the outfit/body window. I have uninstall and reinstalled Outfit Studio 3 times. I remove the Caliente Tools folder completely then reinstalled and still no presets. 

I dont know if it would help but when i outfit that doesn't show any preset

I go to the CBBE HDT Body and select my preset and saves in a new files and check all of the groups boxes and then i can select it with the outfit

I make a batch outfit and includes one outfit who is showing the preset so the others who i cant choose it have it

That happened to me too & was the reason BodySlide wouldn't work for me as an NMM install. There's a video to manually install BodySlide for Special Edition but it works for regular Skyrim too & it'll get all the bodies & presets your supposed to have: 

Don't use this method if you want an Nexus Mod Manager/Mod Organizer install for BodySlide. Another warning (although its probably cuz I fucked up) but if you use Devious Devices mods, make sure that if you install them with NMM/MO that all the proper files are in their file locations or you'll end up with invisible outfits in-game.

HELP!! None of my body presets are showing in the preset window except when selecting CBBE Body HDT  in the outfit/body window. I have uninstall and reinstalled Outfit Studio 3 times. I remove the Caliente Tools folder completely then reinstalled and still no presets. 

So, is there a "Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets" folder and preset xml files there?  Just wondering...   Just load your preset via CBBE and click "Save As" in BS. A dialog will appear. Re-type your preset name and check the GROUP boxes you want to assign your preset too.

• 8 months later...
On 8/17/2017 at 2:49 PM, c5kev said:

So, is there a "Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets" folder and preset xml files there?  Just wondering...   Just load your preset via CBBE and click "Save As" in BS. A dialog will appear. Re-type your preset name and check the GROUP boxes you want to assign your preset too.

I Know this Is kind of old, but I'm having the same kind of problem. I have the Preset in the Sliderpreset folder. How do you load it after that. I'm not even seeing the preset anywhere in Bodyslide. 

14 hours ago, Zherneboh said:

I Know this Is kind of old, but I'm having the same kind of problem. I have the Preset in the Sliderpreset folder. How do you load it after that. I'm not even seeing the preset anywhere in Bodyslide. 

A body preset?   For example, if it's a CBBE body preset, select  "CBBE" or "CBBE Bodies" in the "Group Filter" (top center-top) drop-down. Then locate your preset in the "Preset" drop-down box (top left-bottom). If it's not shown there, click the "X" to clear out the "Group Filter" and then try to locate your preset again in the "Preset" drop-down. If your preset is in fact in your BS "SliderPreset" folder, it has to be listed via the drop-down.

If you find it, click "Preview" to make sure the body is what it should be, then click "Save As". A dialog will display with all the "Group Filters" and check all that you want the preset to be used with...i.e. CBBE Bodies, Easy Girl Outfits, etc., retype the preset name (or a new name) and click save.

Now when you select, for example "Easy Girl Outfits" under the "Group Filter", your preset will be available (in the preset drop-down) for that group of outfits. Select a piece of armor / clothing under "Outfit / Body" drop-down (top left-top) to make parts individually OR click the "Batch Build" button at the bottom-left.  Also check the "Build Morphs" box so you can modify stuff in-game.

That's it. Hope it helps.

8 hours ago, c5kev said:

A body preset?   For example, if it's a CBBE body preset, select  "CBBE" or "CBBE Bodies" in the "Group Filter" (top center-top) drop-down. Then locate your preset in the "Preset" drop-down box (top left-bottom). If it's not shown there, click the "X" to clear out the "Group Filter" and then try to locate your preset again in the "Preset" drop-down. If your preset is in fact in your BS "SliderPreset" folder, it has to be listed via the drop-down.

If you find it, click "Preview" to make sure the body is what it should be, then click "Save As". A dialog will display with all the "Group Filters" and check all that you want the preset to be used with...i.e. CBBE Bodies, Easy Girl Outfits, etc., retype the preset name (or a new name) and click save.

Now when you select, for example "Easy Girl Outfits" under the "Group Filter", your preset will be available (in the preset drop-down) for that group of outfits. Select a piece of armor / clothing under "Outfit / Body" drop-down (top left-top) to make parts individually OR click the "Batch Build" button at the bottom-left.  Also check the "Build Morphs" box so you can modify stuff in-game.

That's it. Hope it helps.

Thanks. Your post didn't really help. I just ended up copying the text within the preset file into the UNP XML file to get it to show up.

• 2 months later...

So its really easy to fix, go to the group manager, Load the group you would have made, in here you want to add a group called "CBBE" Put all your items into that group. save it and then refresh the groups and it should be fix. this works the same for ones you have made as well.  

hope this helps

• 11 months later...

Uninstalled the game, every mod, NMM too. Reinstalled everything on D: this time. Still no presets or CBBE body. What to do?

I had some nipple piercings that are floating in mid-air. Thought I needed to fix it in bodyslide, but no presets. 

Should I just make the folder in D:\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide? Can the body be imported somehow from RaceMenu? What is this hell?

Have to also mention that this:

On 7/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, HypoConDreAct said:

So its really easy to fix, go to the group manager, Load the group you would have made, in here you want to add a group called "CBBE" Put all your items into that group. save it and then refresh the groups and it should be fix. this works the same for ones you have made as well.  

hope this helps

Doesn't seem to work. If I load for example DDA CBBE I can remove groups, but if I hit Add Group it doesn't do anything. 

EDIT: Created group. Still no CBBE body and no Presets.

• 11 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 11:39 AM, LesboIsBesto said:

That happened to me too & was the reason BodySlide wouldn't work for me as an NMM install. There's a video to manually install BodySlide for Special Edition but it works for regular Skyrim too & it'll get all the bodies & presets your supposed to have: 

Don't use this method if you want an Nexus Mod Manager/Mod Organizer install for BodySlide. Another warning (although its probably cuz I fucked up) but if you use Devious Devices mods, make sure that if you install them with NMM/MO that all the proper files are in their file locations or you'll end up with invisible outfits in-game.

This might sound like a strange question but how  do you know if all the files are in the right location when you use NMM/MO? Where are they suppose to go and how do you fix this? I'm very new to skyrim modding and I keep ending up with invisible outfits and everything I end up looking at it just confusing to me. Think you can help me out at all? 

3 hours ago, TheBigSniffles said:

This might sound like a strange question but how  do you know if all the files are in the right location when you use NMM/MO?

If you installed it correctly then the files will be in the correct place. There are videos out there on how to install and use BS.

13 hours ago, TheBigSniffles said:

This might sound like a strange question but how  do you know if all the files are in the right location when you use NMM/MO? Where are they suppose to go and how do you fix this? I'm very new to skyrim modding and I keep ending up with invisible outfits and everything I end up looking at it just confusing to me. Think you can help me out at all? 

they show up in the same file location as a manual install. Look at the file structure of the mods itself and follow it in ur skyrim location.

example: DD gear in Devious Devices Expansion for CBBE bodies follow this structure starting from the games parent folder: Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/ and there it splits to SliderSets, SliderGroups & ShapeData. If nothing from DD is in those folders, you or NMM/MO installed it wrong. Also know that if you use certain body shapes (preset or custom) outfits may not appear correctly in BodySlide previews. I had to create copies of my nude preset that were slightly less thicc to get them to work for certain outfits.

• 2 months later...

I'm new to modding so I apologize if this particular question has been answered elsewhere. 

When I click "Run" while having SKSE selected in MO2 the game launches and after the character creation screen all mods work fine.
The problem I have is with the character creation. I want to load one of the CBBE presets I have but when I go to the presets tab in the creator the list is empty and when I attempt to load a preset that list is also empty. 

When I launch BodySlide from the folder MO2 installed it to, everything is blank. There is nothing to select from for the preset and or Outfit/Body fields.
When I launch BodySlide from running the "Explore Virtual Folder" option in MO2 I am able to customize and see all the presets I have.

Is there some reason I cannot access these files when I run the SKSE from MO2? What do I have to change/fix to gain access to the files in my game?

1 hour ago, Chelys said:

The problem I have is with the character creation. I want to load one of the CBBE presets I have but when I go to the presets tab in the creator the list is empty and when I attempt to load a preset that list is also empty. 

You're mixing CBBE presets with Racemenu presets. CBBE presets are body shapes, these are only used in BodySlide and applied to any actor using the default body model (ex. any female player character or female NPC without an unique body). Racemenu presets on the other hand are used to save and apply the appearance of a character, this includes mainly face shape and features with optional body settings. So if you want to apply your CBBE presets all you have to do is use Bodyslide properly to build the body models.

1 hour ago, Chelys said:

When I launch BodySlide from the folder MO2 installed it to, everything is blank. There is nothing to select from for the preset and or Outfit/Body fields.

That's not how you're supposed to launch programs if you're using MO2.

1 hour ago, Chelys said:

When I launch BodySlide from running the "Explore Virtual Folder" option in MO2 I am able to customize and see all the presets I have.

This isn't either.

When you install a mod or program to modify mod files (examples are FNIS, Bodyslide, xEdit, LOOT) and you're using MO2, you have to 

1. install the mod/program in question (in the case of FNIS and Bodyslide these must be installed through MO2).
  2. add the executable to MO2 and launch it from there.

To add Bodyslide for example: 

Spoiler

1. you install it in MO2, make sure it's enabled in the left panel
  2. then press the two-gear icon in the tool bar 
  3. in the Modifly Executables window press the "+" button and select "Add from file..."
  4. navigate to where you installed Bodyslide and select the BodySlide exe
  5. you can check/change the file path in the Binary field and give it a name in the Tittle field
  6. press Apply and then OK to go back to MO2.

212120.png.202dd547695d4bfa32788d4f8af16ab7.png

And then you can launch Bodyslide through MO2. Expand the Executables list, select Bodyslide and then hit Run

image.png.6d83caf9a61011fd0bc62556fb6aa652.png

Note some of the information may change as I'm using MO2 to manage Skyrim SE, so some mod names and files might be different if you're using regular Skyrim, but the interface and procedure is the same.

12 hours ago, Chelys said:

perfect, thank you so much, i was wondering why things were wonky. That is exactly the explanation i needed.

You're welcome. I'd recommend you to check more info about MO2. Once you learn the 4-5 important things you'll be set really. But it has a learning curve and things get complicated if you don't know these basic things. There is a famous video series/tutorial by Gopher about MO2. I wrote a guide about using it too but it's aimed for Skyrim SE, so not sure if it'll be that useful for you.

• 1 year later...