How much Camel Toe?

Frankfranky

So, on to the big issues now. How much camel toe is good camel toe? Where is the line between carelessly skanky, and crack whore?

After searching the interwebs for .... forever for the "good" booty shorts, I have given up and decided to make my own. (not exactly like deciding to  emulate Michaelangello's David I know, but god's work nonetheless I feel). And so I have come to the point, or the crevasse? of decision. How much camel toe is good camel toe?

Top to bottom is no camel toe to just barely outside vag clipping. Of course the option remains to puff out the sides more and gain an even deeper effect ...

p1JvEMGD.png

I actually find myself, surprisingly, leaning toward the more subtle camel toe. Clearly there has to be something I feel. The learned LL opinion on this most serious matter would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Leather is good.  Yoga pants would be just too lore unfriendly for me.  :P

Uhuh. So just so I am clear. Slaying dragons and saving worlds with your bum hanging out of your itty bitty leather shorts .... np. But a little spandex - immersion breaking?

You're probably not aware of this, but while both bums and leather are contemporary with the time period in which dragons might have been thought to exist, spandex clothing, such as yoga pants, is a modern item made with synthetic materials and popularized in the 1980s, not unlike things like, say, VCRs, the Barrett M82 Anti-materiel rifle, Michael Jackson, and Nintendo Power Gloves.

I imagine if someone is sufficiently young and grew up in a particular environment, they might assume spandex pants to be an eternal classic, but lordy, it is not so.

Uhuh. So just so I am clear. Slaying dragons and saving worlds with your bum hanging out of your itty bitty leather shorts .... np. But a little spandex - immersion breaking?

You're probably not aware of this, but while both bums and leather are contemporary with the time period in which dragons might have been thought to exist, spandex clothing, such as yoga pants, is a modern item made with synthetic materials and popularized in the 1980s, not unlike things like, say, VCRs, the Barrett M82 Anti-materiel rifle, Michael Jackson, and Nintendo Power Gloves.

I imagine if someone is sufficiently young and grew up in a particular environment, they might assume spandex pants to be an eternal classic, but lordy, it is not so.

Basically this.

I can only speak for myself, but personally, I find it much easier to accept modern-styled clothing items made out of period-appropriate materials than it is modern-styled clothing made out of modern materials, from an immersion perspective. I find it easier to rationalize someone just getting creative with how they cut and sew the leather than I do someone inventing spandex out of nowhere.

Basically this.

I can only speak for myself, but personally, I find it much easier to accept modern-styled clothing items made out of period-appropriate materials than it is modern-styled clothing made out of modern materials, from an immersion perspective. I find it easier to rationalize someone just getting creative with how they cut and sew the leather than I do someone inventing spandex out of nowhere.

Agreed!  Yoga pants? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived