WickedWhims LastException.txt error

Hello :)

I recently installed WickedWhims, and everything worked perfectly. I installed animations by a few creators, and I had no issue. Everything worked together, I was in the middle of doing animation and it suddenly stopped and wickedwhims gave me a notification saying an error had occurred. It suggested about out of date of mods, so these are the things I have done to try and solve it -

- Remove WickedWhims completely and redownload it.

- Removed all animations and redownloaded them

- Removed ALL mods completely that aren't involved with wickedwhims

- Uninstalled my game then reinstalled

- Run the game with only wickedwhims

So far, nothing has worked, when I load Sims 4, Wickedwhims is there, but I have no access to animations. I only have the settings option and the exhibition option. I have been through the settings and I've not turned animations off or anything like that.

I did receive a LastException.txt. 

https://pastebin.com/wDnVNpEr

• 2 months later...

Im Getting this error to and I have already tried everything short of completely removing the game and everything along with it and restarting the whole long process all over again (which I really don't want to have to do) I tried "save clean" and the ww.fix command

- I have also tried just removing the other mods

- I tried deleting the whole "Electronic Arts" folder in documents and replacing it with an old folder I copied from before I added any mods

- i tried just deleting the "Game Version" folder

nothing I try is working the error shows up every time I start the game up and all my "wicked" settings get reset and the green window that appears when you first install "wickedWhims"  shows up after the orange one every time as if its not recognizing that it has already been on there like that info is not being recorded somehow

lastException:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-29 16:08:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/main/fancy_hacks' (wickedwoohoo.main.fancy_hacks) (ImportError: No module named 'reservation') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\wickedwoohoo\main\fancy_hacks.py", line 1, in <module>   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'reservation' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

update:
 not sure if it is related to this issue or not but I just did a sex act with wicked whims and now 2 of my sims (one of which did not even participate in the sex act) now have some kind of animal strip skin that i don't recall ever having in my mods and it stays no matter what costume they change in to and when I view them in the sim edit area they do not have these stripes

post-2443617-0-46192100-1509367542_thumb.png

post-2443617-0-15237000-1509367550_thumb.png

• 8 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, ravenhalex said:

Im Getting this error to and I have already tried everything short of completely removing the game and everything along with it and restarting the whole long process all over again (which I really don't want to have to do) I tried "save clean" and the ww.fix command

- I have also tried just removing the other mods

- I tried deleting the whole "Electronic Arts" folder in documents and replacing it with an old folder I copied from before I added any mods

- i tried just deleting the "Game Version" folder

nothing I try is working the error shows up every time I start the game up and all my "wicked" settings get reset and the green window that appears when you first install "wickedWhims"  shows up after the orange one every time as if its not recognizing that it has already been on there like that info is not being recorded somehow

lastException:

2473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359desyncea.maxis.sims4.13.pc2017-10-29 16:08:58Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Releasecustom_import.py:108473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/main/fancy_hacks' (wickedwoohoo.main.fancy_hacks) (ImportError: No module named 'reservation') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\wickedwoohoo\main\fancy_hacks.py", line 1, in   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'reservation'

Your game is way out of date...….it's version 1-44-88-1020 now.....update WW too...you have a very old version.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:47 PM, ravenhalex said:

update:
 not sure if it is related to this issue or not but I just did a sex act with wicked whims and now 2 of my sims (one of which did not even participate in the sex act) now have some kind of animal strip skin that i don't recall ever having in my mods and it stays no matter what costume they change in to and when I view them in the sim edit area they do not have these stripes

post-2443617-0-46192100-1509367542_thumb.png

post-2443617-0-15237000-1509367550_thumb.png

what ashzxmed says...get medicine via the computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting that error to but it's everytime I go in the game it says that message so I got rid of all the Whicked whims mods and re did them again and it's still doing that. I even repaired the game and it's still saying that warning message. I don't know what to do. I really don't feel like re uninstalling the sims game because it takes forever to do that. Can anyone help? 

15 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

I've been getting that error to but it's everytime I go in the game it says that message so I got rid of all the Whicked whims mods and re did them again and it's still doing that. I even repaired the game and it's still saying that warning message. I don't know what to do. I really don't feel like re uninstalling the sims game because it takes forever to do that. Can anyone help? 

Is your game up to date? 1-45-62-1020?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, marybride said:

Hello, recently i downloaded the wicked woohoo, but before i can even play it there's some messages that say something about exception. i've tried deleted the mods, and reinstalled it manually but nothing's work. could you help me with this?

this is mt lastexception and my wickedwhimps exception:

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129h_Exception.txt

lastException_63670121326.txt

Your game is way out of date.....update it.

Hi, I'm not running any mods or scripts at all except the latest WW, and I'm still getting an exception text. I've tried ww.fix and deep clean, to no avail.  I've also tried repair, and package conflict detector.

https://pastebin.com/c8uifXrD

Problem solved.  Note to anyone with conflicting old mods - TS4 Mod Manager does NOT always remove the mods it tells you that it has ...

12 hours ago, procian said:

Your game is way out of date.....update it.

I did update my game. Lots of times and it's still doing that. I even updated it yesterday and it's still doing that..i don't know why you have to update games and mods that  is so stupid as hell. Just  make the mod and be done with it already!! Fix the Wicked whims mod please!!! 

I don't know how to show my last  Exception text but I'll I know is that someone needs to get their crap in gear and redo this Wicked Whims mod cause it's bullshit that I keep getting this error thing and having to update this and every mod thats out there. Just redo a better wicked whims mod and keep it there. No updates or anything that's what screws things up. Make a better wicked Whims mod!!!