[Ren'py] Family Matters v0.2Public Release!!

PingPanda

tgmt5xE.png

Family Matters is a Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Nephew/Aunt & Mother/Daughter incest Ren'py game...and who knows...maybe they'll be some Mother/Aunt scene if you deem it to be so :P

Let me first start by giving you a little brief on the game...

You can choose to take 3 routes in the game:

1. You can be affectionate & kind - This will lead to having relationships with certain characters...my aim is marriage & impregnation to any character ( so son could impregnate mother and she's be fine with it).
  2. You can go the corruption route - This will lead to the characters hating you...it won't lead to marriage but it will lead to impregnation if you deep it to...by any means you see fit...
  3. A mix of the 2 - Iv made it so you can be affectionate with 1 character ( let's say Mom ), but you can be a total dick to another, like Sister for example, so you could marry mom & forcefully impregnate you sister at the same time...
As of right now, you can't impregnate anyone...sadly...but that's the route I'm going down and I'd love to get your guy's views on it.

If you're interested in playing the game, check out the link on my patreon page:

I played the nice path with the sister and when I got to the clothing part the end showed that you could try to force the sister to remove her top so I went back and tried again but there doesn't seem to be a way to get enough domination points. You get 1 domination point from refusing to give her money the next spot you get any domination points is if you refuse helping her with her clothing thing but then that ends that pathway. So my question is how do you get 2 domination points or is the refuse her money suppose to give 2 domination points.

Also have a question on the clothing quest. Is the clothing quest another generic clothing quest? By generic I mean the same quest everyone uses. If you pick ugly outfit it benefits the brother if you pick revealing it turns the mother sister or daughter into a whore who jumps on the first skank ass dick they see. If it is the same old generic clothing quest just make the ugly outfit a gunny sack and paper bag over the head as a clothing option.

I played the nice path with the sister and when I got to the clothing part the end showed that you could try to force the sister to remove her top so I went back and tried again but there doesn't seem to be a way to get enough domination points. You get 1 domination point from refusing to give her money the next spot you get any domination points is if you refuse helping her with her clothing thing but then that ends that pathway. So my question is how do you get 2 domination points or is the refuse her money suppose to give 2 domination points.

Also have a question on the clothing quest. Is the clothing quest another generic clothing quest? By generic I mean the same quest everyone uses. If you pick ugly outfit it benefits the brother if you pick revealing it turns the mother sister or daughter into a whore who jumps on the first skank ass dick they see. If it is the same old generic clothing quest just make the ugly outfit a gunny sack and paper bag over the head as a clothing option.

To be 100% honest with you I thought I changed it from 2 to 1 domination required...which looking over the script I don't seem to have done :P that'll be fixed in v0.1b which will be out today.

As for the clothing story line it will have cause and effect in v0.2 which should be out mid September. Lets say for example you choose that you like the street look and you don't use a favor or force her to take off her top she'll go to the studio where she is having the headshot's and she'll be laughed away, where as if you choose bikini she'll be accepted and if you use option 4 ( the slutty outfit )....who knows...maybe something will happen as she dressed like a slut :P

In clothing quests I only ever go with the ugly outfit I don't care about revealing or slutty outfit options as it turns the person into a whore and and I'm going after them for me and the player not every Tom Dick and shit stain out there.

After thinking for a bit I don't really see the point to the clothing quest since the pictures are only going to be head shots there is not real point to pick out a outfit at all as no one is going to see them and if she dresses normal it will make them want to see more of her or wonder what she looks in something else instead of her looking like a whore as that'll just bring her the wrong type of work and shit stains.

In clothing quests I only ever go with the ugly outfit I don't care about revealing or slutty outfit options as it turns the person into a whore and and I'm going after them for me and the player not every Tom Dick and shit stain out there.

After thinking for a bit I don't really see the point to the clothing quest since the pictures are only going to be head shots there is not real point to pick out a outfit at all as no one is going to see them and if she dresses normal it will make them want to see more of her or wonder what she looks in something else instead of her looking like a whore as that'll just bring her the wrong type of work and shit stains.

The purpose of the clothing quest at the moment is pretty pointless, however, it will become relevant in a future update as it will act as a branch for other stories.

As for them being "headshots" you make a fair point that what she wears would be pointless, however, depending on what clothing you choose those headshots will develop into more. It's also a way to show of the characters body without having to wait a few months to see what she's packing & it's a way to gain a favor.

Also ( depending on what route you take ), she may not get a chance to go do the headshots as you ( not you you but you the character :P ) will offer to take the pictures for her...branching into something else & possibly a job opportunity to earn some $$$.

At the moment their is no real "reason" behind anything...there is for me as I have up to v0.5 already planned out, but for what you guys see's it won't make to much sense just yet, but give it time and you'll see why it's important to have that little quest.

Tested it out and everything seems to be correct now. I'll only ever do the first route though since I don't want them turning into whores who jump on every dog and shit stain that comes by. 

That's fair :P I think i'd only do the good route to be fair :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived