Looking for mod that allows sex for favor dialogue

Am looking for a mod that lets you offer sex as a dialogue option to get something out of an NPC in lieu of mechanics like persuasion, intimidation, bribery, etc. For example, a guard comes at you to arrest you & you can offer sex for freedom or instead of persuading an NPC to tell you important info for a quest, you offer sex to get it. I swear I've seen it somewhere like it before but it was months ago so I don't remember what its called.

Am looking for a mod that lets you offer sex as a dialogue option to get something out of an NPC in lieu of mechanics like persuasion, intimidation, bribery, etc. For example, a guard comes at you to arrest you & you can offer sex for freedom or instead of persuading an NPC to tell you important info for a quest, you offer sex to get it. I swear I've seen it somewhere like it before but it was months ago so I don't remember what its called.

Unless there is a mod I missed, that's covered by several mods.

PaySexCrime and PayCrime handle the bribing of guards for crimes

Solutions does the Persuade/Intimidate/Bribe replacement with Sex, plus offer a few extras (sex with Brynjolf instead of pickpocketing Brand Shei for example)

Archived