Familiar Faces Help

Hi I have an issue with the mod Familiar Faces, my characters for some reason keep switching gear like for example character in alcove 1 and character in alcove 2 will wear each other's cloths and equip each other's weapons, the first time this happened I was just loading up my game when suddenly my FF character follower gets teleported back to her alcove, I use the portal stone to get her back and when I see her she is wearing the clothes and has the weapon of the character beside her, and the character beside her has her clothes and her weapon, and in some saves there won't even be any characters in in the alcoves, like they were never added i checked the mcm menu and all the characters are gone. can you help me fix these, I really like this mod and I don't want to have to uninstall it? here are some screenshots to show you what I mean about the latter problem.

post-1680462-0-28806900-1502910229_thumb.jpg

post-1680462-0-93855500-1502910222_thumb.jpg

Archived