[NV] help after edit body in blender_textures problem

I know that is a comon problem that head and body skin mismatch in NV, i solved it after modifyng .ini files and creating ESM with FOMM tesnip, and togleing archive invalidation on after any change. After that, any body i used from any existing mod works correctly and with the wanted colour, face and body perfect in my modded companions.

But now i am triyng to edit an existing bnb body in blender 2.49b, then in nifskope, i want to create my own body type. i can put it in game,  but colors don't match between face and body. i don't know if it is a problem of the export in blender or nifskope or what the hell. I tried different ways of exports following tutorials, but i couldn´find ANY tutorial abou ho to edit a body and then put it in game. I found how to do it with clothes, armors, but not specific with the bodies, and most of them didn't explain in detail all the process.

I found this image in my computer, downloaded some years ago, about BODY export settings:

blende10.jpg

but couldn´t find explanations,for example, did ai i need to do something before export, to propperly aply changes? what must i have selected when exporting? i tried with only body mesh selected before export, then with absolutely all pieces, and with the skeleton only. Or may be is something i don´t do in nifskope? I tryed it in nifskope with all the previous combinations,  and i never got the same  colors in face and body skin. I tried to open some of other mods bodies that had worked well in my game, colors included , and then select and remove the body mesh block branch, copy the block branch of the news exported nif meshes i have edited before in blender. And then rename txt in niftristrips (with the same name that old mod mesh had. I saw i some tutorial that for armors with skin pieces it is necesary to rename it as SKIN, but i didn´'t because in all only bodymesh nifs i am using it is not i çn this way), then update arrays of tangents and binormals in nitristripsdata, select main ninode and in spells batch update al tangent spaces....but when put it in game the color mismatching problem continues, and i couldn't solve creating a new esm and togleing on and of archive invalidation.
But, if after doin all that and creating the ESM, i overrite in the folder my new edited body with one of other mod, the other works well, only mine fails.

Anyone could help?? perhaps a detalied tutorial of editing specificaly bodiemeshes and exporting in blender for new vegas could be helpfull, but i only found abour armors, weapons and skeletons.
It would be wonderful if someone that had already edited a bodymesh in blender could tell me, what to do after the editing process is ended, if it requires then some change or rename in Nifskope...
Help me please!

Open the exported body mesh with nifskope, look for the shaders - in the dropdown menu from Default choose Skin. Below it, on the shaders, check flag on FaceGen.

After that, if the npcs affected are inside an ESP (i.e. a custom race), then you should change the header with xEdit and make it a ESM (I'd suggest to not use TesSnip).

I'm sorry I'm not home and I lack the proper tools to give you precise informations of where you can find these flags and all, I hope these clues give you the help you need.

If the mesh you are exporting is the body only use these settings in blender (image below). Use the pink "Skin" Button will enable proper shaders, if mesh exporting is armor then click the pink "Cloth" button and again proper shaders will be selected. All other settings should be as displayed for either body or armor, you can change the collision options to wood or metal for the armor but I am not sure it makes any difference in this context.

If you are exporting armor that will also have exposed body parts then you have to fix in niksope as AJ says above for the shapes that have incorrect shader, as blender will export all shapes as the single selected shader type.

post-139201-0-01112400-1503268750_thumb.jpg

Archived