Reposting this here since I got 100 views & no replies on the last one:

So I was using the mod SL Kidnapped Redux by Vinfamy & it has some issues with certain setting changes I made not taking effect properly but I did manage to get an ambush from Kidnapped to work the way I wanted it to after a long time (yay me) but something REALLY weird happened that I didn't notice for a while. The mod has the option to integrate Devious Devices into Kidnapped & they are being used, the problem is certain devices fuck my character up for some reason. I have never seen these devices used anywhere in any of the other sex mods I have installed & played with, (SD+, Maria Eden, Simple Slavery, SexLab Defeat, AP, & Flower Girls), & they screw around with my character's model. 

The device "Black Restrictive Gloves" make my hands disappear & "Chastity Bra" make my tits smaller. The Chastity Belt keeps the kidnappers from having sex with me even though the mod says they're supposed to & other outfits like the Corset appear only in the inventory as equipped but they don't show up on my character. Then when the belt was equipped on me by my kidnappers, I was unable to move in 3rd person. The 1st time a while back I got Kidnapped to work, they only used me for 3 animations and placed a gag, cuffs, and an anal plug then kicked me out of their hideout when they were done. But with the gag equipped, I can't talk to a mage or smith to remove it or the cuffs & I tried to use the Safe Word function from Framework (which I was avoiding as a cheap fix & immersion breaker) but it did nothing, I still could not remove the devices so if I'm gagged in another scenario, I can't talk to a mage or a smith to remove them. This time they kept me longer because I figured out the mod's Perversion/Exhaustion mechanics which led to them taking me for longer but the longer the scenario lasted, the more new devices & outfits were being equipped on me, resulting in these issues I've been having.

Something like all of that can really fuck around with the sexiness of getting your girl pegged a group of female kidnappers so I really need help with this! The Devious Devices mods I have are Devious Framework, Assets, Expansion, Integration, & Devious Framework Support. I noticed in Kidnapped's description it says to batch build DD stuff into BodySlide but my BodySlide was a manual install from Nexus & does NOT have any outfits from DD mods which were installed through NMM. Not even vanilla outfits from the base game are listed in my BodySlide unlike in Fallout 4 where I installed BodySlide through NMM & it has all the outfits.

TLDR: 1. How do I build all the outfits and devices that Devious Devices adds into BodySlide so they show up in the game properly & don't cause the problems I've been having with my character's model? The only ones that do appear are the default iron & leather cuffs, collars, & gags & the body mods I'm using are CBBE & HDT Physics Extension

2. Also for Kidnapped Redux, how do I make it so the chastity belt can't be equipped on me & how do I make it so the gag is less likely to be equipped? 

3. If #2 isn't possible, how do I remove the gag & chastity belt because with the gag equipped, I can't talk to an NPC who is normally able to remove other devices.

4. What mods are needed for BDSM furniture to be seen in the game both during sex animations & just in normal gameplay with the mods I listed above?

PS: Don't ask me to reinstall BodySlide with NMM instead of manually. BodySlide NEVER worked for me as an NMM install & even their author on Nexus couldn't help me. Also, if you can't help me, at least provide a link to someone or a video tutorial somewhere that can help.

Reposting this here since I got 100 views & no replies on the last one:

So I was using the mod SL Kidnapped Redux by Vinfamy & it has some issues with certain setting changes I made not taking effect properly but I did manage to get an ambush from Kidnapped to work the way I wanted it to after a long time (yay me) but something REALLY weird happened that I didn't notice for a while. The mod has the option to integrate Devious Devices into Kidnapped & they are being used, the problem is certain devices fuck my character up for some reason. I have never seen these devices used anywhere in any of the other sex mods I have installed & played with, (SD+, Maria Eden, Simple Slavery, SexLab Defeat, AP, & Flower Girls), & they screw around with my character's model. 

The device "Black Restrictive Gloves" make my hands disappear & "Chastity Bra" make my tits smaller. The Chastity Belt keeps the kidnappers from having sex with me even though the mod says they're supposed to & other outfits like the Corset appear only in the inventory as equipped but they don't show up on my character. Then when the belt was equipped on me by my kidnappers, I was unable to move in 3rd person. The 1st time a while back I got Kidnapped to work, they only used me for 3 animations and placed a gag, cuffs, and an anal plug then kicked me out of their hideout when they were done. But with the gag equipped, I can't talk to a mage or smith to remove it or the cuffs & I tried to use the Safe Word function from Framework (which I was avoiding as a cheap fix & immersion breaker) but it did nothing, I still could not remove the devices so if I'm gagged in another scenario, I can't talk to a mage or a smith to remove them. This time they kept me longer because I figured out the mod's Perversion/Exhaustion mechanics which led to them taking me for longer but the longer the scenario lasted, the more new devices & outfits were being equipped on me, resulting in these issues I've been having.

Something like all of that can really fuck around with the sexiness of getting your girl pegged a group of female kidnappers so I really need help with this! The Devious Devices mods I have are Devious Framework, Assets, Expansion, Integration, & Devious Framework Support. I noticed in Kidnapped's description it says to batch build DD stuff into BodySlide but my BodySlide was a manual install from Nexus & does NOT have any outfits from DD mods which were installed through NMM. Not even vanilla outfits from the base game are listed in my BodySlide unlike in Fallout 4 where I installed BodySlide through NMM & it has all the outfits.

TLDR: 1. How do I build all the outfits and devices that Devious Devices adds into BodySlide so they show up in the game properly & don't cause the problems I've been having with my character's model? The only ones that do appear are the default iron & leather cuffs, collars, & gags & the body mods I'm using are CBBE & HDT Physics Extension

2. Also for Kidnapped Redux, how do I make it so the chastity belt can't be equipped on me & how do I make it so the gag is less likely to be equipped? 

3. If #2 isn't possible, how do I remove the gag & chastity belt because with the gag equipped, I can't talk to an NPC who is normally able to remove other devices.

4. What mods are needed for BDSM furniture to be seen in the game both during sex animations & just in normal gameplay with the mods I listed above?

PS: Don't ask me to reinstall BodySlide with NMM instead of manually. BodySlide NEVER worked for me as an NMM install & even their author on Nexus couldn't help me. Also, if you can't help me, at least provide a link to someone or a video tutorial somewhere that can help.

The device "Black Restrictive Gloves" make my hands disappear

Cant help you with that do you mean the actual hands or the glove hands?

"Chastity Bra" make my tits smaller

Deactivate the breast node management in devious devices mcm, it makes the breasts smaller so they dont clip trough the bra.

The Chastity Belt keeps the kidnappers from having sex with me even though the mod says they're supposed to

Thats a question for the mod author they obviously have no way to remove whatever belt they equip.

other outfits like the Corset appear only in the inventory as equipped but they don't show up on my character.

Check your devious devices mcm for the settings you have for the device hider. If you see on any tab that the corest gets hidden disable it and see if it shows up then. The device hider, makes devices invisible if on slot x (whatever your setting is) a item is worn. For example the device hider hides chastity bra's and piercings when a body armor is equipped to prevent it clipping trough the armor. The settings are easy to understand set the up to your liking/needs.

hen when the belt was equipped on me by my kidnappers, I was unable to move in 3rd person

Never hear of that, if you are unable to move and you are sure no scene is running you can either usa a mod function to reset player controls and camera (if you have a mod that has such a option in its mcm) or you can try the console command "EPC" or "enableplayercontrols" other then that I dont know you could aswell start whatever animation to reset the camera and controls. For example start a masturbation scene.

But with the gag equipped, I can't talk to a mage or smith to remove it

maria eden is the reason you cant speak with the gag on it literally states so see if it has a option to disable it or deal with it if you want to keep it.

If you are gagged nobody can understand you

I tried to use the Safe Word function from Framework

I dont know about which framework safeword you speak?!? If you speak about devious framework the option is obviously only for that mods function (leash game and furniture locking) that wont help with devices....

I noticed in Kidnapped's description it says to batch build DD stuff into BodySlide but my BodySlide was a manual install from Nexus & does NOT have any outfits from DD mods which were installed through NMM. Not even vanilla outfits from the base game are listed in my BodySlide unlike in Fallout 4 where I installed BodySlide through NMM & it has all the outfits.

You should really watch some tutorials, bodyslide is like a framework it dosent come with any outfits it works with whatever you give it. Devious devices Assets, and expansion come with bodyslide files. If you did not fail to use the FOMOD installer you can simply open bodyslide and batch build like it say in the description.

So regardless if you like to hear it or not reinstall devious devices assets and devious devices expansion. If it still dosent work the next thing you dont like comes up install bodyslide with NMM seriously its literally impossible it dosent work you download it add it via NMM and its done like all other mods.

I honestly dont know what else to say as ther is really nothing more to it...

You also dont need to build ALL outfits in the way you understand it you build meshes with bodyslide based on your preset and all belts, all cuffs, all bra's use the same mesh and just vary the texture. So in other words you will not build a dozen diffrent bras as they all use the same mesh.

What do you mean? You need a mod that places it in the world or do it yourself by spawning and adjusting their position.

If you keep maria eden and would have looked trough its features you would have seen.

• You have three spells that changes your Skyrim permanently. If you start a new game all your changes survive.
  • With Builder self spell you can spawn Objects (eg. Dance Spot, Zaz Furnitures) or NPCs (Customers, Whores). These changes are cell-edits and in a new Game your cell edits gets reconstructed when you enter the cell for the first time.
  • The mechanics to place objects is based on Jaxonz Positioner. Maria Eden adds a patch to enable communication between this mod and Maria Eden. It is pretty much equal to Fallout 4 building mechanics - but your changes are permanent.
  • With Builder self spell you can also select places for pimp jobs or for the Maria Quick Start. The spell try to locate the nearest invisible marker. If no marker is found the spell fails.
  • With Builder spell you can shoot people and assign jobs to them (being a local pimp, being a whore). These changes are cell-edits and in a new Game your cell edits gets reconstructed when you enter the cell for the first time.
  • Outfits setter spell - you can change the outfits of NPCs permanently - next game start all NPCs gets the new outfits.
  • Everything is stored in json files in your Skyrim data folder under \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData - you can share your buildings and outfits with other players.

Maria eden is extremly invasive/complex I would never use it together with other mods that dont say they are compatible with it or at least read trough all features of the mod I want to install and make sure they dont conflict with scenes/options from maria eden (like your gag problem).

You loose health in painful Zaz furnitures  from maria eden so you should think about using it with devious framework as devious framework will lock you into furniture depending on the settings and then you will die obviously to give you a example of a soft conflict, like the gag one leads to another.

If you want to keep Maria eden and the other mods you should really read trough the features and make sure they dont conflict (like the gag)--

directly from the maria eden disclaimer:

Interoperability with other Mods is not the main focus of ME. I want you to be part of a freak show full of submission and humiliation - like a movie where you can be one of the actors. Instead of spending much time in fixing interoperability issues I prefer spending time in new scenes.

Edit: changed format.

Deactivate the breast node management in devious devices mcm, it makes the breasts smaller so they dont clip trough the bra.

The Chastity Belt keeps the kidnappers from having sex with me even though the mod says they're supposed to

Thats a question for the mod author they obviously have no way to remove whatever belt they equip.

other outfits like the Corset appear only in the inventory as equipped but they don't show up on my character.

Check your devious devices mcm for the settings you have for the device hider. If you see on any tab that the corest gets hidden disable it and see if it shows up then. The device hider, makes devices invisible if on slot x (whatever your setting is) a item is worn. For example the device hider hides chastity bra's and piercings when a body armor is equipped to prevent it clipping trough the armor. The settings are easy to understand set the up to your liking/needs.

hen when the belt was equipped on me by my kidnappers, I was unable to move in 3rd person

Never hear of that, if you are unable to move and you are sure no scene is running you can either usa a mod function to reset player controls and camera (if you have a mod that has such a option in its mcm) or you can try the console command "EPC" or "enableplayercontrols" other then that I dont know you could aswell start whatever animation to reset the camera and controls. For example start a masturbation scene.

maria eden is the reason you cant speak with the gag on it literally states so see if it has a option to disable it or deal with it if you want to keep it.

I dont know about which framework safeword you speak?!? If you speak about devious framework the option is obviously only for that mods function (leash game and furniture locking) that wont help with devices....

I noticed in Kidnapped's description it says to batch build DD stuff into BodySlide but my BodySlide was a manual install from Nexus & does NOT have any outfits from DD mods which were installed through NMM. Not even vanilla outfits from the base game are listed in my BodySlide unlike in Fallout 4 where I installed BodySlide through NMM & it has all the outfits.

You should really watch some tutorials, bodyslide is like a framework it dosent come with any outfits it works with whatever you give it. Devious devices Assets, and expansion come with bodyslide files. If you did not fail to use the FOMOD installer you can simply open bodyslide and batch build like it say in the description.

So regardless if you like to hear it or not reinstall devious devices assets and devious devices expansion. If it still dosent work the next thing you dont like comes up install bodyslide with NMM seriously its literally impossible it dosent work you download it add it via NMM and its done like all other mods.

You also dont need to build ALL outfits in the way you understand it you build meshes with bodyslide based on your preset and all belts, all cuffs, all bra's use the same mesh and just vary the texture. So in other words you will not build a dozen diffrent bras as they all use the same mesh.

What do you mean? You need a mod that places it in the world or do it yourself by spawning and adjusting their position.

If you keep maria eden and would have looked trough its features you would have seen.

• You have three spells that changes your Skyrim permanently. If you start a new game all your changes survive.
  • With Builder self spell you can spawn Objects (eg. Dance Spot, Zaz Furnitures) or NPCs (Customers, Whores). These changes are cell-edits and in a new Game your cell edits gets reconstructed when you enter the cell for the first time.
  • The mechanics to place objects is based on Jaxonz Positioner. Maria Eden adds a patch to enable communication between this mod and Maria Eden. It is pretty much equal to Fallout 4 building mechanics - but your changes are permanent.
  • With Builder self spell you can also select places for pimp jobs or for the Maria Quick Start. The spell try to locate the nearest invisible marker. If no marker is found the spell fails.
  • With Builder spell you can shoot people and assign jobs to them (being a local pimp, being a whore). These changes are cell-edits and in a new Game your cell edits gets reconstructed when you enter the cell for the first time.
  • Outfits setter spell - you can change the outfits of NPCs permanently - next game start all NPCs gets the new outfits.
  • Everything is stored in json files in your Skyrim data folder under \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData - you can share your buildings and outfits with other players.

Maria eden is extremly invasive/complex I would never use it together with other mods that dont say they are compatible with it or at least read trough all features of the mod I want to install and make sure they dont conflict with scenes/options from maria eden (like your gag problem).

You loose health in painful Zaz furnitures  from maria eden so you should think about using it with devious framework as devious framework will lock you into furniture depending on the settings and then you will die obviously to give you a example of a soft conflict, like the gag one leads to another.

If you want to keep Maria eden and the other mods you should really read trough the features and make sure they dont conflict (like the gag)--

Interoperability with other Mods is not the main focus of ME. I want you to be part of a freak show full of submission and humiliation - like a movie where you can be one of the actors. Instead of spending much time in fixing interoperability issues I prefer spending time in new scenes.

1. The gloves themselves are invisible along with every other device I mentioned other than the cuffs, gags, blindfolds, collars, etc. The gloves specifically also make my hands invisible too when equipped. I can see exactly what every device is supposed to look like in the inventory screen but that's the only way for me. (Realized I copy/pasted from an older version of my help post and not one of updated ones like on Kidnapped's page, my mistake)

2. Another guy mentioned that on Kidnapped's page & that worked but the bra itself is still invisible so that's only half of that specific problem solved.

3. Guess there's nothing I can do then. I thought I saw a setting in DDi's MCM that chooses the % of getting devices like the belt so if that's what it does, hopefully I can set it to 0 & that fixes it for now.

4. I wasn't wearing any armor when the devices are getting equipped so I'm not sure about that. Will try it out to see if that helps.

5. My mistake on this part, on previous postings on this subject, I edited it to clarify that I just was unable to move after a certain period of time during the Kidnapped event. I'm not sure entirely when it happens and if a device causes it, just that it only happened after multiple animations & getting multiple devices on me during Kidnapped, including the belt. This is the only mod that freezes me to in this way & recreating it to find the cause hasn't helped.

6. I knew the gag would keep people from understanding me because I figured realistically that's how gags work. What I didn't know is that Maria Eden is the only mod that actually does that & people would understand me if I didn't have that installed. I've only downloaded sex slavery mods that at least let me choose my master at times because I'm only going for female on female interactions in my game & Maria Eden & SD+ were the only ones I've seen so far that let me do that.

7. Its from Devious Framework. Since its a devious mod & needs Integration, Assets, & Expansion to work, I figured they all work together & effect each other.

8. I'm open to any tutorials at all as long as they're detailed, reliable, & up-to-date. I only downloaded BodySlide manually because even though I followed the steps multiple times to make it work through NMM, it was completely empty. No sliders, no presets or body files or anything. I spent a couple hours messaging back & forth with the authors on Nexus months ago & they didn't know how to help me. Only when I installed it manually did I get the correct presets and shit from BodySlide to work at all. I found this one & currently going through it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/?p=1780842 but if there's a better one you know of, please share it.

9. I meant if there's a mod that adds the furniture to the game world by itself or knows when to use it during a proper animation. For example, in Sanguine's Dreamworld from SD+, there are cages, pillories & racks all over with people in them but I can't use them. Also during sex animations, if i get a pillory animation, it shows me just floating in the position I should be in without the pillory. The only times I've seen BDSM furniture being used on me was during the Simple Slavery auction & rarely after being punished by an SD+ master but I wanted to use them more and with other NPCs.

I'm keeping ME & I have Jaxson but I was looking for a mod that places the furniture in the world on it's own for me use whenever I want to or spawns them during appropriate animations. Since ME didn't mention any specific conflicts with mods I have when I first found it, I assumed it'd be safe. Still its the only other sex slavery mod I know of that has options I like so I'll deal.

Thanks for being one of the few people to take the time to respond btw

1. The gloves themselves are invisible along with every other device I mentioned other than the cuffs, gags, blindfolds, collars, etc. The gloves specifically also make my hands invisible too when equipped. I can see exactly what every device is supposed to look like in the inventory screen but that's the only way for me. (Realized I copy/pasted from an older version of my help post and not one of updated ones like on Kidnapped's page, my mistake)

2. Another guy mentioned that on Kidnapped's page & that worked but the bra itself is still invisible so that's only half of that specific problem solved.

3. Guess there's nothing I can do then. I thought I saw a setting in DDi's MCM that chooses the % of getting devices like the belt so if that's what it does, hopefully I can set it to 0 & that fixes it for now.

4. I wasn't wearing any armor when the devices are getting equipped so I'm not sure about that. Will try it out to see if that helps.

5. My mistake on this part, on previous postings on this subject, I edited it to clarify that I just was unable to move after a certain period of time during the Kidnapped event. I'm not sure entirely when it happens and if a device causes it, just that it only happened after multiple animations & getting multiple devices on me during Kidnapped, including the belt. This is the only mod that freezes me to in this way & recreating it to find the cause hasn't helped.

6. I knew the gag would keep people from understanding me because I figured realistically that's how gags work. What I didn't know is that Maria Eden is the only mod that actually does that & people would understand me if I didn't have that installed. I've only downloaded sex slavery mods that at least let me choose my master at times because I'm only going for female on female interactions in my game & Maria Eden & SD+ were the only ones I've seen so far that let me do that.

7. Its from Devious Framework. Since its a devious mod & needs Integration, Assets, & Expansion to work, I figured they all work together & effect each other.

8. I'm open to any tutorials at all as long as they're detailed, reliable, & up-to-date. I only downloaded BodySlide manually because even though I followed the steps multiple times to make it work through NMM, it was completely empty. No sliders, no presets or body files or anything. I spent a couple hours messaging back & forth with the authors on Nexus months ago & they didn't know how to help me. Only when I installed it manually did I get the correct presets and shit from BodySlide to work at all. I found this one & currently going through it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/?p=1780842 but if there's a better one you know of, please share it.

9. I meant if there's a mod that adds the furniture to the game world by itself or knows when to use it during a proper animation. For example, in Sanguine's Dreamworld from SD+, there are cages, pillories & racks all over with people in them but I can't use them. Also during sex animations, if i get a pillory animation, it shows me just floating in the position I should be in without the pillory. The only times I've seen BDSM furniture being used on me was during the Simple Slavery auction & rarely after being punished by an SD+ master but I wanted to use them more and with other NPCs.

I'm keeping ME & I have Jaxson but I was looking for a mod that places the furniture in the world on it's own for me use whenever I want to or spawns them during appropriate animations. Since ME didn't mention any specific conflicts with mods I have when I first found it, I assumed it'd be safe. Still its the only other sex slavery mod I know of that has options I like so I'll deal.

Well since you allready have a issue with bodyslide it only seems logical you lack the meshes for these devices. The gloves might make your hands invisible since they would clip otherwise or they are based on the armbinder which also makes your hands invisible, so that is normal for the hands part and not a problem as you would usually see the gloves.

Well as said you seem to lack the meshes for the devices that would usually get build by bodyslide.

DDi has no option to do so. Its up to the mod to decide which device gets equipped if you are getting equipped a belt from SL kidnapped the mod will take the device from the assets and put it on you, so in other words DD Assets and Expansion simply provide the items and its up to other mods to decide when to use them.

Might aswell be related to your missing meshes/bodyslide problem, but yeah you can try it its pretty nice to know how to use it to prevent seeing piercings trough your armor if you have some equipped.

You might still see if you can reset your movement if you freeze by the console with "enableplayercontrols" or use a mods option to unstuck you.

Yeah just remember to allways read trough the mods features many problems can be solved allready by doing so you often find your problem in the troubleshooting part or similar things.

No no no Devious framework and Devious framework support is a seperate mod and has absolutly nothing to do with devices.

The only mod I know that has a option to free the player is cursed loot. You should not think just because they share a similarity in the name they connect to each other. Like Sexlab kidnapped options wont affect your Sexlab framework. Just take mods mcm's seperated from each other if you adjust the drop chance for one mod dosent mean its for other mods to for example you get the idea.

Looks like a good tutorial just report back if you have sucess with it or not, but it looks very detailed so I'm confident this should explain everything.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3998-bannered-mare-immersive-sexual-playground-20170727/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

are the only ones that I know of that add furniture to the world.

If you want a furniture to be used in a animation you need a animation that uses it as object, but the animation will not use the actual furniture standing in the world so for sex scenes you dont need them in the world just saying.

If you have no pillory on a animation you like in your bodyslide problem lack the object.

I'm honestly not really sure what exactly you need to install to see the pillory, maybe its from

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/131-prison-overhaul/

Well you may try some other mod, if you dont like to alter the prison. You just need a mod to provide the pillory model.

As said if you have a animation using furniture it is a animation object and dosent need to be spawned. If you use animations packs for the SLAL Sexlab animation loader they usually include animation object files the animations use. If you want to have more variation with the animations its the tools of choice as its easy to use and the animators here I know of all have a pack for SLAL.

Maria Eden is not incompatible with all other mods dont get me wrong just saying you should make sure that its features dont mess up other mods. Like for example the gag or the damage you take in furnitures and devious framework that depending on the settings locks you in furniture etc.

You're welcome, well its a wall of text you wrote if you seek help you should usually also provide a full loadorder and a papyrus log. A papyrus log is not necessary in your case a loadorder is allways good to see if its correct at least and maybe you should have posted it in the tech support section rather then here just for future posts.

Well since you allready have a issue with bodyslide it only seems logical you lack the meshes for these devices. The gloves might make your hands invisible since they would clip otherwise or they are based on the armbinder which also makes your hands invisible, so that is normal for the hands part and not a problem as you would usually see the gloves.

Well as said you seem to lack the meshes for the devices that would usually get build by bodyslide.

DDi has no option to do so. Its up to the mod to decide which device gets equipped if you are getting equipped a belt from SL kidnapped the mod will take the device from the assets and put it on you, so in other words DD Assets and Expansion simply provide the items and its up to other mods to decide when to use them.

Might aswell be related to your missing meshes/bodyslide problem, but yeah you can try it its pretty nice to know how to use it to prevent seeing piercings trough your armor if you have some equipped.

You might still see if you can reset your movement if you freeze by the console with "enableplayercontrols" or use a mods option to unstuck you.

Yeah just remember to allways read trough the mods features many problems can be solved allready by doing so you often find your problem in the troubleshooting part or similar things.

No no no Devious framework and Devious framework support is a seperate mod and has absolutly nothing to do with devices.

The only mod I know that has a option to free the player is cursed loot. You should not think just because they share a similarity in the name they connect to each other. Like Sexlab kidnapped options wont affect your Sexlab framework. Just take mods mcm's seperated from each other if you adjust the drop chance for one mod dosent mean its for other mods to for example you get the idea.

Looks like a good tutorial just report back if you have sucess with it or not, but it looks very detailed so I'm confident this should explain everything.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3998-bannered-mare-immersive-sexual-playground-20170727/

If you want a furniture to be used in a animation you need a animation that uses it as object, but the animation will not use the actual furniture standing in the world so for sex scenes you dont need them in the world just saying.

If you have no pillory on a animation you like in your bodyslide problem lack the object.

I'm honestly not really sure what exactly you need to install to see the pillory, maybe its from

Well you may try some other mod, if you dont like to alter the prison. You just need a mod to provide the pillory model.

As said if you have a animation using furniture it is a animation object and dosent need to be spawned. If you use animations packs for the SLAL Sexlab animation loader they usually include animation object files the animations use. If you want to have more variation with the animations its the tools of choice as its easy to use and the animators here I know of all have a pack for SLAL.

Maria Eden is not incompatible with all other mods dont get me wrong just saying you should make sure that its features dont mess up other mods. Like for example the gag or the damage you take in furnitures and devious framework that depending on the settings locks you in furniture etc.

You're welcome, well its a wall of text you wrote if you seek help you should usually also provide a full loadorder and a papyrus log. A papyrus log is not necessary in your case a loadorder is allways good to see if its correct at least and maybe you should have posted it in the tech support section rather then here just for future posts.

I've made the setting changes regarding DDi's device hider. There were a few devices listed including the corset & belt so I set all the hider settings to disabled then managed to recreate a Kidnapped scene. This is what happened:

1. As soon as the device known as Black Armbinder was applied to me, I could no longer get out of the downed state that the mod author of Kidnapped has said you can leave by jumping & I could not move or jump at all. Also once the device was added to me, none of the kidnappers or their friends at the hideout they took me to would approach me for sex or start an animation.

2. I managed to get one animation to go after getting the gag applied to me by using the K button one of my mods uses to ask for sex from any person no matter what (couldn't find which mod did this, not even SexLab says it in its MCM menu) & an animation played through. However, because of the devices on me like the armbinder & gag, the system was limited to the ZAP boobjob one for both the foreplay & actual sex round. After it ended, I was able to get up & move around with the armbinder & other devices still attached but I could not jump still & no one approached me for sex themselves.

3. The Corset, nipple piercings & Chastity Bra were once again equipped on me but they did not appear on my character. The armbinder stopped me from checking my inventory so the only way I knew it was equipped was by using Devious Framework's Safe Word.

4. You said those mods don't work together, but the Safe Word removed most of the devices equipped on me like the armbinder, gag, collar, leather leg cuffs, padded arm cuffs & vaginal soul ring plug. Although for some reason, the armbinder, collars, corset, bra, nipple piercings & cuffs were still listed in my inventory as equipped even though they were gone from my character's body. Only some of these actually appeared on my character when they were equipped in the 1st place so i have no idea what happened. I was able to move around, speak, & use my inventory freely after using the Safe Word but if the inventory thinks they're still equipped, Idk what that means. (NEVERMIND YOU WERE RIGHT: They still show up equipped because they are. Even going to a blacksmith & attempting to remove them normally results in the devices immediately being out back on me! Including devices that aren't invisible. Meaning Kidnapped let's all these devices get put on you & has no damn system to remove them when it's over, mods broken to hell)

5. You said I'm lacking the meshes BodySlide builds normally? So how do I get them because that might hold the solution. Looking back now, when I installed Assets, Integration, & Expansion, some of these called to batch build in BodySlide. I think I skipped that step because either I didn't see it or I tried but there was nothing to build after installing them to Nexus Manager. Their pages say to batch build into BodySlide but they didn't say what to build & how to do it. This was back in June btw so I was still getting used to Skyrim mods compared to FO4 & Special Edition.

6. I went to that tutorial I linked earlier & tried the batch building step again with my selected body type & preset but nothing changed. Nothing was added to the sliders or list of outfits or bodies so is there a step missing? Something with the Group Manager or Batch Build setting in BodySlide or what?

Again thanks for the replies, I just wish they made adding outfits to this game easier. Assets says its a collection of outfits but then its does a 360 & says it doesn't add anything in-game so I'm sitting here like "Dafuq did he mean then, does it do anything or not???"

UPDATE: By random chance, I managed to get another Kidnapped scenario to work like I expected it to & got some more out of what happened:

1. After being placed in a Yoke, which was visible, I could no longer view my inventory but I could still interact with objects & chests & all my animations were once again restricted to ZAP animations that I couldn't pick on my own. When I was blindfolded, I could no longer move & jump in 3rd person & the blindfold effect wouldn't work in 3rd person, though I assumed that was normal.

2. After recievinf multiple devices before the yoke & blindfold, no one approached me for sex via Kidnapped anymore but I could still initiate an animation through that K button I mentioned earlier. Also I did recieve the Chastity Belt which is invisible but the K button still allows me even vaginal ZAP sex animations so I assume whatever made that button really is a rule breaker.

3. After receiving multiple devices (multiple being an understatement) & none of my kidnappers raping me for 10 whole minutes since receiving the chastity belt, I made a save & used the Safe Word from Framework to remove the devices applied to me. Every device visible on me (Panel Gag, Black Blindfold, & Yoke) except the Vaginal & Anal plugs was removed but all the devices equipped on me during my Kidnapping except for the Black Restrictive Collar was still reading as equipped in my inventory. I tried putting the collar back on & it was confirmed placed on me so the Safe Word does work on collars fine. However multiple devices like the Open Chastity Belt, Chastity Bra, Black Restrictive Gloves, Leather Cuffs (Arms & Legs), & Soulgem Nipple Piercings still read as equipped in the inventory screen, even though they are invisible on my character's model (Black Restrictive Collar was invisible too but it came completely off from the Safe Word). The Yoke & Black Blindfold are also read as equipped but they were visible when they were originally equipped.

4. A new thing I realized is that after remount the devices via Safe Word, I can drop them from my inventory & they ACTUALLY show up on the ground how they're supposed to look! Im stupid for not trying that until now but by using the console, I see that the corset, bra, yoke, all the devices that have been fucking me up are coming from Integration! I've already messaged him & I'm waiting for a response so I hope he/she is actually active & willing to help!

This is definitely looking more like that missing mesh thing you mentioned earlier so I need to find a tutorial or modder (hopefully Integration's author) who knows exactly what to do to fix this because it's clearly not a simple glitch from settings anymore. The devices restricting animations is one thing but this is more serious to me. I don't know how to provide a Papyrus log unfortunately but I can provide my mod load order according to Nexus Manager.

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE TEXT WALL, FELT THAT EXPLAINING THE DETAILS HELPS NARROW DOWN POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS BETTER

I've made the setting changes regarding DDi's device hider. There were a few devices listed including the corset & belt so I set all the hider settings to disabled then managed to recreate a Kidnapped scene. This is what happened:

1. As soon as the device known as Black Armbinder was applied to me, I could no longer get out of the downed state that the mod author of Kidnapped has said you can leave by jumping & I could not move or jump at all. Also once the device was added to me, none of the kidnappers or their friends at the hideout they took me to would approach me for sex or start an animation.

2. I managed to get one animation to go after getting the gag applied to me by using the K button one of my mods uses to ask for sex from any person no matter what (couldn't find which mod did this, not even SexLab says it in its MCM menu) & an animation played through. However, because of the devices on me like the armbinder & gag, the system was limited to the ZAP boobjob one for both the foreplay & actual sex round. After it ended, I was able to get up & move around with the armbinder & other devices still attached but I could not jump still & no one approached me for sex themselves.

3. The Corset, nipple piercings & Chastity Bra were once again equipped on me but they did not appear on my character. The armbinder stopped me from checking my inventory so the only way I knew it was equipped was by using Devious Framework's Safe Word.

4. You said those mods don't work together, but the Safe Word removed most of the devices equipped on me like the armbinder, gag, collar, leather leg cuffs, padded arm cuffs & vaginal soul ring plug. Although for some reason, the armbinder, collars, corset, bra, nipple piercings & cuffs were still listed in my inventory as equipped even though they were gone from my character's body. Only some of these actually appeared on my character when they were equipped in the 1st place so i have no idea what happened. I was able to move around, speak, & use my inventory freely after using the Safe Word but if the inventory thinks they're still equipped, Idk what that means. (NEVERMIND YOU WERE RIGHT: They still show up equipped because they are. Even going to a blacksmith & attempting to remove them normally results in the devices immediately being out back on me! Including devices that aren't invisible. Meaning Kidnapped let's all these devices get put on you & has no damn system to remove them when it's over, mods broken to hell)

5. You said I'm lacking the meshes BodySlide builds normally? So how do I get them because that might hold the solution. Looking back now, when I installed Assets, Integration, & Expansion, some of these called to batch build in BodySlide. I think I skipped that step because either I didn't see it or I tried but there was nothing to build after installing them to Nexus Manager. Their pages say to batch build into BodySlide but they didn't say what to build & how to do it. This was back in June btw so I was still getting used to Skyrim mods compared to FO4 & Special Edition.

6. I went to that tutorial I linked earlier & tried the batch building step again with my selected body type & preset but nothing changed. Nothing was added to the sliders or list of outfits or bodies so is there a step missing? Something with the Group Manager or Batch Build setting in BodySlide or what?

Again thanks for the replies, I just wish they made adding outfits to this game easier. Assets says its a collection of outfits but then its does a 360 & says it doesn't add anything in-game so I'm sitting here like "Dafuq did he mean then, does it do anything or not???"

UPDATE: By random chance, I managed to get another Kidnapped scenario to work like I expected it to & got some more out of what happened:

1. After being placed in a Yoke, which was visible, I could no longer view my inventory but I could still interact with objects & chests & all my animations were once again restricted to ZAP animations that I couldn't pick on my own. When I was blindfolded, I could no longer move & jump in 3rd person & the blindfold effect wouldn't work in 3rd person, though I assumed that was normal.

2. After recievinf multiple devices before the yoke & blindfold, no one approached me for sex via Kidnapped anymore but I could still initiate an animation through that K button I mentioned earlier. Also I did recieve the Chastity Belt which is invisible but the K button still allows me even vaginal ZAP sex animations so I assume whatever made that button really is a rule breaker.

3. After receiving multiple devices (multiple being an understatement) & none of my kidnappers raping me for 10 whole minutes since receiving the chastity belt, I made a save & used the Safe Word from Framework to remove the devices applied to me. Every device visible on me (Panel Gag, Black Blindfold, & Yoke) except the Vaginal & Anal plugs was removed but all the devices equipped on me during my Kidnapping except for the Black Restrictive Collar was still reading as equipped in my inventory. I tried putting the collar back on & it was confirmed placed on me so the Safe Word does work on collars fine. However multiple devices like the Open Chastity Belt, Chastity Bra, Black Restrictive Gloves, Leather Cuffs (Arms & Legs), & Soulgem Nipple Piercings still read as equipped in the inventory screen, even though they are invisible on my character's model (Black Restrictive Collar was invisible too but it came completely off from the Safe Word). The Yoke & Black Blindfold are also read as equipped but they were visible when they were originally equipped.

4. A new thing I realized is that after remount the devices via Safe Word, I can drop them from my inventory & they ACTUALLY show up on the ground how they're supposed to look! Im stupid for not trying that until now but by using the console, I see that the corset, bra, yoke, all the devices that have been fucking me up are coming from Integration! I've already messaged him & I'm waiting for a response so I hope he/she is actually active & willing to help!

This is definitely looking more like that missing mesh thing you mentioned earlier so I need to find a tutorial or modder (hopefully Integration's author) who knows exactly what to do to fix this because it's clearly not a simple glitch from settings anymore. The devices restricting animations is one thing but this is more serious to me. I don't know how to provide a Papyrus log unfortunately but I can provide my mod load order according to Nexus Manager.

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE TEXT WALL, FELT THAT EXPLAINING THE DETAILS HELPS NARROW DOWN POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS BETTER

Well sorry, but cant you help with that point, I dont use kidnapped and I never heard of that issue elsewhere. The only thing you can do again here is try to enable the player controls by the allready mentioned console command, use a debug option to reset the controls in a mods mcm (if they have such a option) or start a animation to reset the controls (like a masturbation scene for example)

Pretty sure sexlab defeat has its surrender option on K by default so you shouldnt use that button, as if you have some post rape scenarios enabled like getting send to simple slavery and it teleports you out this would mess up SL kidnappeds events. So I'm not sure, but look trough your mods first which mod is it to prevent something like I said from happening.

At least it did reset your movement you might see maria eden also has debug options in the radial menu you may look there if it has a option to reset the player controls for the next time so you dont have to start a scene. Starting a scene is a bit inconvenient evertime so if there is a easy to access option you may use that.

For the you cant jump part I'm not sure, only important thing is that after you got rid of the armbinder you can jump again. Otherwise you clearly have a problem. Cant tell you what mod prevents you from jumping since I dont know what mods you have installed besides the one you said, thats where a loadorder would come in handy.

For the limited animations both DDI mcm and zaz animation pack mcm have a option to "use bound animations" which means when you are bound you are limited to the animations from zaz if you disable both every animation can get played, but you then have to deal with the fact if you wear and armbinder and the animation is not meant for it you have your invisible hands out of the armbinder, but you have more variation. Its up to you whats more important for you.

Again devious framework has no option to remove devices and the safe word only fixes the leash game and the furniture locks, both have nothing to do with devices. I dont know what option you speak of.

Do we speak about the same mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

For devices not appearing on your character as said its 100% guaranteed because you didnt build the meshes really 100% yes 100% nothing else nothing the modder can change nothing the bodyslide author can help you with its 100% your thing if you are not able to build the meshes with bodyslide. The devices will stay invisible until you build them in bodyslide.

The world model is unrelated to the model on your character the dropped items dont use the same mesh as if you equip them and are not build in bodyslide.

If the devices on your character and others are invisble you lack the mesh for it. If you dont know what I speak about when I say mesh, its the shape of the object and the texture is the skin that gets placed on the shape, but if there is no mesh the skin obviously cant get placed.

For the devious devices integration thing I want to add something for your understanding:

DD Assets consists of like the name suggests Assets the meshes and textures for the devices

DD Integration uses the Assets and gives the items functions like the locks, struggle mechanism, vibration plugs etc.

DD Expansion gives new Assets and new functions like the name suggests a expansion.

Just for your understandment thats why I told you and tell you again you lack the meshes for devious devices assets and expansion.

Just split that longer paragraph into two, so again it is nothing more then a missing mesh there is nothing to fix for the modder. Its on your side only the modder dosent need or can do anything about your mistakes.

The devices restricting animations I explained before and as said a papyrus log is unneccesary since you simply still struggle with bodyslide....

The first thing for you to finally do is to fix your bodyslide issue, if you still cant build the meshes with it we dont even have to start talking about the rest.

The second thing is provide a load order so I can guess from where your jumping problem may come from, but you could also simply check all your mods mcm's to make sure you dont have a option enabled in one of them preventing you from it.

Check if you have .nif files named like the devices in data/meshes/devious/devices and /devious/expansion

I want to you to look in: data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/shapeData/Devious Devices/ if you have .nif and .osd files for the devices in it bra, belt, cuffs etc.

Make sure you also have in data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/slider groups a file named DDA CBBE.xml

Make sure you also have in data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/slider sets a file named DDACBBE.osp

If you have all that and build the meshes you can start thinking about a bigger issue, but right now your whole installation looks like a big mess and I honestly doubt kimi the maintainer of the devious devices framwork will say samething diffrent, if they see your topic.

Edit: So I made a new profile in my Mod Organizer just to reproduce your issue:

I created a new profile with only Sexlab, ZaZ animation pack installed and DDA, DDI and DDE and I did not build the outfits in bodyslide and I had exactly what you have. I can equip the devices, but they dont show up. I can now not only say its impossible that the devices dont appear after you build them. I can now tell you it there is absolutly no way they will show up if you did not build them via Bodyslide SO THAT IS YOUR ISSUE STILL, NOTHING ELSE.... So again fix your bodyslide Issue.... or the devices will stay invisible

What you will do now is to report results! whats up with the tutorial you watched? did it help what do you dont understand? what issue still prevents you from building the meshes? THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CARE FOR RIGHT NOW.

No offense, I dont speak for modders maybe some dont bother with unneccesary support requests, but there is no need to bother a modder with your issues if your own are not even fixed. That is like going to a doctor because you have back pain while you weight 200kg (450pound) he will send you home to get rid of your overweight the same is with a modder, if you didnt even fix your own issues (overweight) how should he help you (with your back pain) just saying. You keep running in circles and avoid the bodyslide problem that is your main issue right now.

The world model is unrelated to the model on your character the dropped items dont use the same mesh as if you equip them and are not build in bodyslide.

If the devices on your character and others are invisble you lack the mesh for it. If you dont know what I speak about when I say mesh, its the shape of the object and the texture is the skin that gets placed on the shape, but if there is no mesh the skin obviously cant get placed.

For the devious devices integration thing I want to add something for your understanding:

DD Assets consists of like the name suggests Assets the meshes and textures for the devices

DD Integration uses the Assets and gives the items functions like the locks, struggle mechanism, vibration plugs etc.

DD Expansion gives new Assets and new functions like the name suggests a expansion.

Just for your understandment thats why I told you and tell you again you lack the meshes for devious devices assets and expansion.

Just split that longer paragraph into two, so again it is nothing more then a missing mesh there is nothing to fix for the modder. Its on your side only the modder dosent need or can do anything about your mistakes.

The devices restricting animations I explained before and as said a papyrus log is unneccesary since you simply still struggle with bodyslide....

The first thing for you to finally do is to fix your bodyslide issue, if you still cant build the meshes with it we dont even have to start talking about the rest.

The second thing is provide a load order so I can guess from where your jumping problem may come from, but you could also simply check all your mods mcm's to make sure you dont have a option enabled in one of them preventing you from it.

Check if you have .nif files named like the devices in data/meshes/devious/devices and /devious/expansion

I want to you to look in: data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/shapeData/Devious Devices/ if you have .nif and .osd files for the devices in it bra, belt, cuffs etc.

Make sure you also have in data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/slider groups a file named DDA CBBE.xml

Make sure you also have in data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/slider sets a file named DDACBBE.osp

If you have all that and build the meshes you can start thinking about a bigger issue, but right now your whole installation looks like a big mess and I honestly doubt kimi the maintainer of the devious devices framwork will say samething diffrent, if they see your topic.

I created a new profile with only Sexlab, ZaZ animation pack installed and DDA, DDI and DDE and I did not build the outfits in bodyslide and I had exactly what you have. I can equip the devices, but they dont show up. I can now not only say its impossible that the devices dont appear after you build them. I can now tell you it there is absolutly no way they will show up if you did not build them via Bodyslide SO THAT IS YOUR ISSUE STILL, NOTHING ELSE.... So again fix your bodyslide Issue.... or the devices will stay invisible

What you will do now is to report results! whats up with the tutorial you watched? did it help what do you dont understand? what issue still prevents you from building the meshes? THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CARE FOR RIGHT NOW.

No offense, I dont speak for modders maybe some dont bother with unneccesary support requests, but there is no need to bother a modder with your issues if your own are not even fixed. That is like going to a doctor because you have back pain while you weight 200kg (450pound) he will send you home to get rid of your overweight the same is with a modder, if you didnt even fix your own issues (overweight) how should he help you (with your back pain) just saying. You keep running in circles and avoid the bodyslide problem that is your main issue right now.

Not sure if you saw all the updates I made last night to my last post because I made a few interesting discoveries back then.

I made some more also but held off on updating the post until you replied in case you wouldn't see them:

1. Safe Word didn't actually remove the devices because DD forces them back on me after some time & makes my inventory act like its still equipped & will force them back on me if I talk to a smith to remove devices, use console commands, or the other "legit" method I found to remove devices.

2. Kidnapped is the reason the devices would never come off of me. Because DD stopped the kidnappers from pursuing sex from me, Kidnapped would not end the way it was supposed to correctly unless I killed the head kidnapper its quest designated so the devices stay on because DD is waiting on Kidnapped to end but it can't end properly because DD is preventing the exhaustion mechanic from ending my kidnapping. After killing the head kidnapper (the only other way to end a kidnapping, which is hard to do in some cases because the devices restrict you to unarmed combat & the kidnapper is either tanky or keeps getting health back), the devices did come off by using the aforementioned methods as well as the "cheap" method I found last night. By going to the College of Winterhold to read the books from the Forbidden Tome quest Integration created, I learned to create every device & their keys so the keys worked like the Safe Word did, but the devices didn't "officially" come off until the head kidnapper died & the quest ended. Which is stupid & annoying that I have to kill her to accomplish that because my whole reason for downloading Kidnapped is to be enslaved by them & use those devices, not be trapped there with no sex until I kill them & remain trapped unless I'm already carrying keys or I use a function from a separate mod.

I'll try those options you listed about changing the bound animations in DDi but yeah the mesh & BodySlide part is what I meant as the problem, not a glitch thing my bad. Also we are talking about the same Devious Framework.

This is my full load order: http://imgur.com/vWzU8RC

I went to this directory E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\devious\devices & there nif files for devices I have seen that work, devices that are invisible & devices I never knew was even in the game, not even craftable ones from the Forbidden Tome books like highheels.

Then then same directory with "expansion" instead of devices at the end & there were all nif files for devices I've seen in game that are invisible.

Under this directory E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide ,Devious Devices was not listed in there at all but the Slider Groups & Slider Sets files you listed are in their respective locations.

The tutorial hasn't been much help & its likely for the reason you listed in your edit. Since the Devious Devices file is missing from BodySlide's file, i'm guessing thats the root of the whole issue. So do I need to delete, clean save, & reinstall certain devious mods to get the files into BodySlide properly?

Do I have to make BodySlide a NMM install to receive the files properly because it received everything else but that one file. Or can I re-download the mod in zip/rar format that brings the Devious Device file missing from BodySlide, extract that one missing file into the proper place & redo all the BodySlide building steps to fix this? Which method seems better to you, unless there's a better one you know of.

Also I don't mean to bother the modders with my issues. I hate having to constantly message vinfamy about Kidnapped's constant bugs that others have run into also or other mods bugs & wait on answers that might never come but they're the only sources of information that are reliable & recent enough to help since there aren't any videos or tutorials anywhere else on the Internet for me to refer to (excluding that BodySlide/DD tutorial I linked). Mod authors are a primary source so they're the best & sometimes only way to get help on these things, but if I found a Reddit post or YouTube video of someone with a close enough issue to mine solved, I'd go there first before waiting on the modder for help.]

UPDATE: I went ahead & re-extracted the zip files of Expansion & Assets & found files that are listed for BodySlide that are not in the file location of the actual mods being used.

For example a directory for the newly extracted mods look like this: E:\DRoman186\DDa-3.0e\01 CBBE\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices & it contains all the nif & osd files you mentioned.

So it seems that perhaps NMM botched the install of some of it's files or because BodySlide was a manual install, it was unable to use those files properly. I haven't done anything with the files yet out of fear of fucking more shit up so I want your input on this. Should I copy/paste the missing files from the newly extracted Assets & Expansion files or not? If yes, I'd like to know what the directory for the files should look like when the files are properly installed. 

"I want to you to look in: data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/shapeData/Devious Devices/ if you have .nif and .osd files for the devices in it bra, belt, cuffs etc."

Should it look like the directory you listed above with the proper files that come after /Devious Devices/ ?

Not sure if you saw all the updates I made last night to my last post because I made a few interesting discoveries back then.

I made some more also but held off on updating the post until you replied in case you wouldn't see them:

1. Safe Word didn't actually remove the devices because DD forces them back on me after some time & makes my inventory act like its still equipped & will force them back on me if I talk to a smith to remove devices, use console commands, or the other "legit" method I found to remove devices.

2. Kidnapped is the reason the devices would never come off of me. Because DD stopped the kidnappers from pursuing sex from me, Kidnapped would not end the way it was supposed to correctly unless I killed the head kidnapper its quest designated so the devices stay on because DD is waiting on Kidnapped to end but it can't end properly because DD is preventing the exhaustion mechanic from ending my kidnapping. After killing the head kidnapper (the only other way to end a kidnapping, which is hard to do in some cases because the devices restrict you to unarmed combat & the kidnapper is either tanky or keeps getting health back), the devices did come off by using the aforementioned methods as well as the "cheap" method I found last night. By going to the College of Winterhold to read the books from the Forbidden Tome quest Integration created, I learned to create every device & their keys so the keys worked like the Safe Word did, but the devices didn't "officially" come off until the head kidnapper died & the quest ended. Which is stupid & annoying that I have to kill her to accomplish that because my whole reason for downloading Kidnapped is to be enslaved by them & use those devices, not be trapped there with no sex until I kill them & remain trapped unless I'm already carrying keys or I use a function from a separate mod.

I'll try those options you listed about changing the bound animations in DDi but yeah the mesh & BodySlide part is what I meant as the problem, not a glitch thing my bad. Also we are talking about the same Devious Framework.

I went to this directory E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\devious\devices & there nif files for devices I have seen that work, devices that are invisible & devices I never knew was even in the game, not even craftable ones from the Forbidden Tome books like highheels.

Then then same directory with "expansion" instead of devices at the end & there were all nif files for devices I've seen in game that are invisible.

Under this directory E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide ,Devious Devices was not listed in there at all but the Slider Groups & Slider Sets files you listed are in their respective locations.

The tutorial hasn't been much help & its likely for the reason you listed in your edit. Since the Devious Devices file is missing from BodySlide's file, i'm guessing thats the root of the whole issue. So do I need to delete, clean save, & reinstall certain devious mods to get the files into BodySlide properly?

Do I have to make BodySlide a NMM install to receive the files properly because it received everything else but that one file. Or can I re-download the mod in zip/rar format that brings the Devious Device file missing from BodySlide, extract that one missing file into the proper place & redo all the BodySlide building steps to fix this? Which method seems better to you, unless there's a better one you know of.

Also I don't mean to bother the modders with my issues. I hate having to constantly message vinfamy about Kidnapped's constant bugs that others have run into also or other mods bugs & wait on answers that might never come but they're the only sources of information that are reliable & recent enough to help since there aren't any videos or tutorials anywhere else on the Internet for me to refer to (excluding that BodySlide/DD tutorial I linked). Mod authors are a primary source so they're the best & sometimes only way to get help on these things, but if I found a Reddit post or YouTube video of someone with a close enough issue to mine solved, I'd go there first before waiting on the modder for help.]

UPDATE: I went ahead & re-extracted the zip files of Expansion & Assets & found files that are listed for BodySlide that are not in the file location of the actual mods being used.

For example a directory for the newly extracted mods look like this: E:\DRoman186\DDa-3.0e\01 CBBE\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices & it contains all the nif & osd files you mentioned.

So it seems that perhaps NMM botched the install of some of it's files or because BodySlide was a manual install, it was unable to use those files properly. I haven't done anything with the files yet out of fear of fucking more shit up so I want your input on this. Should I copy/paste the missing files from the newly extracted Assets & Expansion files or not? If yes, I'd like to know what the directory for the files should look like when the files are properly installed. 

"I want to you to look in: data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/shapeData/Devious Devices/ if you have .nif and .osd files for the devices in it bra, belt, cuffs etc."

Should it look like the directory you listed above with the proper files that come after /Devious Devices/ ?

I didnt see you updated your posts there is no notification for that so a new reply would be the best as I dont read trough the same post multiple times of course.

DD will requip devices until they are properly unequiped (unlocked) that usually happens instantly you can also throw them out of your inventory and they get instantly reequiped.

The dialoge from the blacksmith to remove devices comes from maria eden so I wouldnt be supprised if it dosent work with the regular devious devices. I dont know the details of maria eden, but since it only requires devious devices assets I go as far as to make the assumption it uses its own scripts to handle devices independent to devious devices integration.

If you remove items with the regular removeitem command its very likely you sooner or later will mess up something on the mod dont know if there are actually valid commands.

If you want to get rid of the items spawn yourself keys via console "help restraints key" "help chastitiy key" then unlock the devices like its intended. That is the best way.

I see you found the book so you can ignore the following which is just a quick way to get the devious smithing perk, its also as said the best way to remove devices as it is the intended way to unlock them with a key. If you want it harder you can enable to destroy the key on use so you need a new one for every device which can be costly depending on the difficulty you have set in the devious devices mcm that changes the needed ingredients

Devious devices provides no option to make npc's have keys or keys spawn in containers as loot. What you can do immersion wise is to set the key creation difficulty in devious devices mcm to easy.

The next step just needs to be done once: open the console put in "help Devious Smithing" you should den find a perk called devious smithing give yourself the perk by typing in the console the "player.addperk ID" the ID you can see right besides the name I assume you know yourself if you have trouble just ask again.

Then you can forge keys with a iron bar, if thats to easy you can also increase the difficulty in the said mcm it will change the needed ingredients for the forge.

Other then that you have to use a mod like cursed loot that give for example merchants a dialogue to help you or else... and has options for a chance to make keys drop from containers, when pickpocketing etc.

I dont know any other mod providing that feature I remember there was one more that gave npcs keys randomly, but I dont know if its still working and I cant recall the name so you would need to look yourself.

Well interesting enough that you can only remove the devices once the kidnapped quest is over completly. Cant argue with that this seems to be annyoing, but also nothing I can help you with on that part of course.

I dont really see any mod I could imagine preventing you from jumping and the loadorder seems to be fine. If you want to trial and error yourself you can deinstall for example maria eden or sl kidnapped (that would be the ones I would start with and do the following:

-Write down the name of the device that blocks you from jumping with correct spaces (for example "Black ebonite armbinder"

-Deinstall the mod you suspect to the the culprit

-Start the game and in the main menu type in the console "coc qasmoke" (dont load a savegame) it will teleport you directly into a developer cave with a new character so you dont have to go trough the intro etc.

(if you want to you can also type in showracemenu in the console and change your characters sex shouldnt matter for the test, but well)

-For the test then you open the console and type "help <the device name>"

-Then add it to yourself with player.additem ID you can see in the previous step and equip it and see if you still cant jump

If you still cant jump you can reinstall that mod and uninstall the next one till you found the one causing it.

Other then that I cant help you with the jumping.

For the sexlab kidnapped well cant do anything about that stuff, besides you can still use kidnappeds features and disable in its mcm the devious devices option that way you dont get equiped devices from it, but still have the rape.

If you want something with the devices for deafeat btw I can recommmend

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/804-devious-captures/

its a addon for defeat with option to add devices at the END of defeats scene or optional after each rape its customizable what devices and their chances to equip just tought this might be for you.

So that is what I meant with your installation is a whole mess with that mixture of manually installed and NMM so I need you to do it really step by step you cant mess things up dont worry.

First we check you installed bodyslide correctly I honestly doubt you have it correctly installed since its not meant to be installed manually and contains a weird folder structure like the other mods as they are meant to be installed with a FOMOD installer (yes NMM can do that)

Did you ever use bodyslide to build your body or other armors? if yes and it worked you and also just leave it as it then clearly works.

Do it in the correct order and let them overwrite eachother if necessary.

As said if you allready used bodyslide for something else to build your body or a armor and it works ingame you can skip the bodyslide part here.

-Download bodyslide again and open the archive.

-Place all files from 00 BodySlide in your skyrim/data directory

-Place all files from 01 CBBE in your skyrim/data directory

-Place all files from 03 RaceMenu CBBE in your skyrim/data directory if you want to be able to change your body shape ingame (optional)

-Download Devious devices Assets

-Place all files from 00 Core in your skyrim/data directory

-Download Devious devices Expansion

Just write back if you have sucess with it it should then show up in bodyslide like this but with cbbe

post-425879-0-89949000-1502907339_thumb.png

If you want I made you a screenshot of the files you should have and where they should be

post-425879-0-21032400-1502907358_thumb.png

Dont get me wrong feel free to ask them for help what I wanted to say is that before writing to the devious devices integration author about invisible devices first make sure you did everything right and since you know you didnt there is no point in that as you first have to fix your end before then thinking about possible bugs. I assume you get what I meant. If its really bugs message them they also want to know, but be sure its not like in our case here we allready know its on your side with bodyslide for the devices that is what I meant.

So that is what I meant with your installation is a whole mess with that mixture of manually installed and NMM so I need you to do it really step by step you cant mess things up dont worry.

First we check you installed bodyslide correctly I honestly doubt you have it correctly installed since its not meant to be installed manually and contains a weird folder structure like the other mods as they are meant to be installed with a FOMOD installer (yes NMM can do that)

Did you ever use bodyslide to build your body or other armors? if yes and it worked you and also just leave it as it then clearly works.

As said if you allready used bodyslide for something else to build your body or a armor and it works ingame you can skip the bodyslide part here.

-Place all files from 03 RaceMenu CBBE in your skyrim/data directory if you want to be able to change your body shape ingame (optional)

Just write back if you have sucess with it it should then show up in bodyslide like this but with cbbe

attachicon.gifUnbenannt1.png

If you want I made you a screenshot of the files you should have and where they should be

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

Ok now I'm confused because I'm retarded & might have made a huge mistake earlier in regards to directories.

After rereading your last post a few times I realized that the directory I posted: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide was short & wasn't exactly what you asked for (been told I miss reading things multiple times before all of this & I still do it apparently FML) 

This is what you posted with the recent reply in the picture: Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices 

This is what I found after going to the correct directory: http://imgur.com/a/qdxsG

As you can see in my picture, all of the files are already in my computer in the exact place you show in your new picture & yours is in the background of my screen. the other files not shown in this picture are in their places already too.

The files were already in place but me being stupid, I misread the directory you asked for & thought they were missing, I'm sorry for dragging that part on like a dumbass.

I have used BodySlide in the past already to create my own preset under CBBE Body HDT but my BodySlide has no armor to work with. None of the armors or clothing from the base game are in here for me: http://imgur.com/a/gzTUI

Which is probably a result of manually installing BodySlide (Nexus authors didn't mention that possibility)

So with the Devious files already in place, is it safe to do those steps to move the Assets & Expansion's Core files into the data directory?

attachicon.gifUnbenannt1.png

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

Ok now I'm confused because I'm retarded & might have made a huge mistake earlier in regards to directories.

After rereading your last post a few times I realized that the directory I posted: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide was short & wasn't exactly what you asked for (been told I miss reading things multiple times before all of this & I still do it apparently FML) 

This is what you posted with the recent reply in the picture: Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices 

This is what I found after going to the correct directory: http://imgur.com/a/qdxsG

As you can see in my picture, all of the files are already in my computer in the exact place you show in your new picture & yours is in the background of my screen. the other files not shown in this picture are in their places already too.

The files were already in place but me being stupid, I misread the directory you asked for & thought they were missing, I'm sorry for dragging that part on like a dumbass.

I have used BodySlide in the past already to create my own preset under CBBE Body HDT but my BodySlide has no armor to work with. None of the armors or clothing from the base game are in here for me: http://imgur.com/a/gzTUI

Which is probably a result of manually installing BodySlide (Nexus authors didn't mention that possibility)

So with the Devious files already in place, is it safe to do those steps to move the Assets & Expansion's Core files into the data directory?

Since you allready installed them correctly with NMM as seen on your screenshot this is unnecessary. So no dont do it the screenshots you provided are helpful and we lifted our confusion about the files beeing in place.

So what we can say now the files for bodyslide from devious devices are in their place that much is for sure with your screenshot.

The only thing left is bodyslide itself

Is your bodyslide correctly set up like this?

post-425879-0-00645700-1502912569_thumb.png

Your bodyslide folder also looks like this? (filepath)

post-425879-0-41765200-1502913048_thumb.png

Why couldnt you install bodyslide with NMM what was the issue? a error message?

Since you allready installed them correctly with NMM as seen on your screenshot this is unnecessary. So no dont do it the screenshots you provided are helpful and we lifted our confusion about the files beeing in place.

So what we can say now the files for bodyslide from devious devices are in their place that much is for sure with your screenshot.

attachicon.gifaUnbenannt.png

attachicon.gifbUnbenannt.png

BodySlide has the proper game data path but the exe & files shown in the 2nd picture are in separate locations from the Caliente Tools folder with the Devious files. It looks like this: http://imgur.com/a/XcNaS

The files being separate is probably why the Devious gear is invisible, because NMM didn't know where to put the files. So perhaps moving the files over to the proper location without overwriting stuff unintentionally might fix my problems???

As for why BodySlide never worked for as an NMM install:

1. BodySlide installed through NMM had no sliders, no presets, no bodies or anything at all. When I installed Fallout 4s version of BodySlide & CBBE, everything worked immediately & the path files were all correct. But Skyrim's had nothing for me & the authors on Nexus didn't know how to help.

2. CBBE didn't work as an NMM install either & added nothing to BodySlide either. In fact the Curvy version specifically wouldn't be used when I chose it during the NMM install, it would default to the base CBBE nude body and because BodySlide had no sliders or presets or bodies, I couldn't make my own presets.

3. The way I fixed it was with a YouTube video someone made to use Oldrim's version of BodySlide & CBBE on Special Edition as a manual install. The method works for regular Skyrim too & was the only way I could get the proper sliders, outfits, etc. but I couldn't mess with any of the armors or clothing because they were not there (which I didn't plan to do anyways).

To this day idk why NMM refused to use BodySlide & CBBE properly because it didn't display any error messages & didn't have any issues during installs. The exe worked & was recognized by NMM, it was just empty & couldn't do anything whatsoever.

attachicon.gifaUnbenannt.png

BodySlide has the proper game data path but the exe & files shown in the 2nd picture are in separate locations from the Caliente Tools folder with the Devious files. It looks like this: http://imgur.com/a/XcNaS

The files being separate is probably why the Devious gear is invisible, because NMM didn't know where to put the files. So perhaps moving the files over to the proper location without overwriting stuff unintentionally might fix my problems???

As for why BodySlide never worked for as an NMM install:

1. BodySlide installed through NMM had no sliders, no presets, no bodies or anything at all. When I installed Fallout 4s version of BodySlide & CBBE, everything worked immediately & the path files were all correct. But Skyrim's had nothing for me & the authors on Nexus didn't know how to help.

2. CBBE didn't work as an NMM install either & added nothing to BodySlide either. In fact the Curvy version specifically wouldn't be used when I chose it during the NMM install, it would default to the base CBBE nude body and because BodySlide had no sliders or presets or bodies, I couldn't make my own presets.

3. The way I fixed it was with a YouTube video someone made to use Oldrim's version of BodySlide & CBBE on Special Edition as a manual install. The method works for regular Skyrim too & was the only way I could get the proper sliders, outfits, etc. but I couldn't mess with any of the armors or clothing because they were not there (which I didn't plan to do anyways).

To this day idk why NMM refused to use BodySlide & CBBE properly because it didn't display any error messages & didn't have any issues during installs. The exe worked & was recognized by NMM, it was just empty & couldn't do anything whatsoever.

Well cant tell you why you cant install it rough NMM, anyway....

Now we are making progress you made a huge mistake on your manual installation! (as shown in your screenshot is wrong)

The devices installation is fine dont change it! (as shown in your screenshot is fine)

What you want to have is the caliente folder in the data path (you allready have one because the devious devices installation and that one is correct, but the bodyslide mod is at the wrong place.

/data/caliente tools is correct

data/00 Bodyslide/caliente tools is wrong

Cut out the caliente tools folder from 00 Bodyslide and paste it in the data directory like shown below

It should like that.

post-425879-0-02332000-1502921932_thumb.png

post-425879-0-52556800-1502922904_thumb.png

If you are not able to do what I said due my bad description I can also upload it for you so you can just drop it in the data folder. Just reply if you got it right and it worked.

Now we are making progress you made a huge mistake on your manual installation! (as shown in your screenshot is wrong)

The devices installation is fine dont change it! (as shown in your screenshot is fine)

What you want to have is the caliente folder in the data path (you allready have one because the devious devices installation and that one is correct, but the bodyslide mod is at the wrong place.

Cut out the caliente tools folder from 00 Bodyslide and paste it in the data directory like shown below

It should like that.

attachicon.gifbodyslide_path.png

If you are not able to do what I said due my bad description I can also upload it for you so you can just drop it in the data folder. Just reply if you got it right and it worked.

I did so & the data path is now the way you said it should be. Then I checked the outfits section & all the outfits were listed finally. Then I went ahead & I clicked on batch build & chose the options to use CBBE HDT where it was asked (they were not there every time I did this step before now), then clicked the build button.

Guess what? IT WORKED!!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Example that it works: post-2001745-0-90683600-1502927754_thumb.jpg

All the devices I have tested so far are finally appearing on my character & they even conform to my selected body preset & HDT physics! I'm still testing other outfits & gear like the ones craftable from Forbidden Tomes like Black Restrictive Gloves & Ebonite Collars. Plus I need to test gear & devices I found in the files that I didn't find craftable in-game like the high heels (no idea how to get them, another person here recommended the AddItemMenu mod to find & place gear added by mods into my inventory but I'd prefer to avoid new mods until the ones I have now are ALL working correctly like Kidnapped which still has other issues). I don't know if I mentioned this before but I discovered that the Black Blindfold from DDi is what is responsible for making me unable to move in 3rd person. I killed the kidnappers, made sure all devices were cleared off of me & put it on myself. Was not able to move whatsoever in 3rd person. I haven't tried the other solutions to this that you listed earlier yet but tbh, this issue is pretty much solved for me now & I'll use other blindfolds if those methods don't help.

I greatly appreciate you sticking with me on this problem. I was unable to find any kind of the help like yours from the involved mods pages themselves (excluding one or 2 people who helped me some too) but you've been by far the most helpful. Am surprised you're not a contributor or something like jfraser & others seeing you're pretty knowledgeable on this.

It should like that.

attachicon.gifbodyslide_path.png

I did so & the data path is now the way you said it should be. Then I checked the outfits section & all the outfits were listed finally. Then I went ahead & I clicked on batch build & chose the options to use CBBE HDT where it was asked (they were not there every time I did this step before now), then clicked the build button.

Guess what? IT WORKED!!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Example that it works: attachicon.gifIMG_7661.JPG

All the devices I have tested so far are finally appearing on my character & they even conform to my selected body preset & HDT physics! I'm still testing other outfits & gear like the ones craftable from Forbidden Tomes like Black Restrictive Gloves & Ebonite Collars. Plus I need to test gear & devices I found in the files that I didn't find craftable in-game like the high heels (no idea how to get them, another person here recommended the AddItemMenu mod to find & place gear added by mods into my inventory but I'd prefer to avoid new mods until the ones I have now are ALL working correctly like Kidnapped which still has other issues). I don't know if I mentioned this before but I discovered that the Black Blindfold from DDi is what is responsible for making me unable to move in 3rd person. I killed the kidnappers, made sure all devices were cleared off of me & put it on myself. Was not able to move whatsoever in 3rd person. I haven't tried the other solutions to this that you listed earlier yet but tbh, this issue is pretty much solved for me now & I'll use other blindfolds if those methods don't help.

I greatly appreciate you sticking with me on this problem. I was unable to find any kind of the help like yours from the involved mods pages themselves (excluding one or 2 people who helped me some too) but you've been by far the most helpful. Am surprised you're not a contributor or something like jfraser & others seeing you're pretty knowledgeable on this.

finally щ(ಥДಥщ) that was really a struggle so much back and forth, at least it works now and in the end it was such a minor thing I would have never tought about.

another person here recommended the AddItemMenu mod to find & place gear added by mods into my inventory

Would have suggested the same thing to just see what is available.

For how to get them ingame on your character, well as said devious devices is only a framework and you need other mods that add devices to you or do it yourself.

For sexlab defeat I recommend you again "deviously captured" it provides you with the option to get your character equipped with devices after the rape scene or while in the scene and with chances for individual items.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I discovered that the Black Blindfold from DDi is what is responsible for making me unable to move in 3rd person

You did not mention it in that way, its normal that the blindfold prevents you from moving in thrid person as well its a blindfold. Devious devices has a 3 diffent modes in its mcm available and standart is you cant move in thrid person and in first person you get a darkend view to be at leat a bit immersive to a blindfold. The other mode allows you to move in third person to so just check the mcm.

Blindfolds from zaz or maria eden have their own options in their mcm's

If you still have questions feel free to ask them, but again you should really check and read the mcm options for your mods like for the blindfold you could have easy seen this yourself by checking out the available options.

but you've been by far the most helpful. Am surprised you're not a contributor or something like jfraser & others seeing you're pretty knowledgeable on this.

٩(//̀Д/́/)۶ stop it baka!!! I would count myself as above avrage in terms of knowing my mods, but knowing how to create a mod (scripting, creaction kit knowledge, even having the idea for a mod etc.) is something diffrent then to know the mods you use yourself and the way they work. I used pretty much every mod you can think of here that is not completly off my taste.

I have nearly 1800 hours played in skyrim and most of it with mods as I didnt really like the game without them, so I expirienced issues myself and I solved them and like in all parts of life knowledge is built on expirience.

Your case still was a new thing and it took quite a while to solve. Never took me so long to solve a issue like in your case, even tough our case here is influenced on miscommunication a not a single, but a lot of issues.

So yeah I'm glad you feel like I helped you because besides for the bodyslide part I didnt feel that helpfull and as said feel free if you have further issues to ask them. I dont know what you have allread solved and with what you still need help with so as said feel free to ask.

SL kidnapped related problems, might be better in the mods topic as this is one of the mods that is not my taste so I dont use it, even tough I tried it out, but I dont know much about it.

finally щ(ಥДಥщ) that was really a struggle so much back and forth, at least it works now and in the end it was such a minor thing I would have never tought about.

another person here recommended the AddItemMenu mod to find & place gear added by mods into my inventory

For how to get them ingame on your character, well as said devious devices is only a framework and you need other mods that add devices to you or do it yourself.

For sexlab defeat I recommend you again "deviously captured" it provides you with the option to get your character equipped with devices after the rape scene or while in the scene and with chances for individual items.

So an update to what I have been seeing since getting the devices to appear properly:

1. I have managed to check all the devices that are craftable & they all appear on me normally as they should. At one point I noticed during sex with the Black Restrictive Boots equipped that since they increase my height like heels, I was unaligned in sex animations. I quickly went to SexLab's MCM, checked the Clear Heels Height option on, loaded another cell then tried it again & the animation played normally (except in the case when I tried it through an option Maria Eden added, that mod REALLY is incompatible with a lot of stuff here, no idea how he managed to do that).

2. Also I was unable to find certain gear like the gear with Ebonite in its name, formal dress, etc. that was in the devious files but not craftable in-game (at least with the Forbidden Tome quest books in the Arcaneum). I can see what they look like in BodySlide so I know they're built into the game, I just don't know where to find them. Maybe the mod has something you earn after one or both DDi quests that allow you to find it & craft it normally because there is a crafted item in forges under the location of keys from DDi & Hearthfire content that is shaped like a elixir with Ebonite in the name (don't remember full name) so I assume it's connected.

3. Are there other good devious mods that add gear & outfits to use on me during sex & sex slavery that don't require a new game to work besides Deviously Captured? I've seen a few like Devious for the Masses, Cursed Loot, etc. but I'm mostly looking for mods that either adds new outfits & gear to put them on me during mod events like Defeat, SD+, etc., mods that allow my mistress when I'm enslaved to use Dom style outfits (I know I can gift them gear to wear if i'm enslaved through SD+ if they don't already take it from me, but I mean gear that isn't restrictive like the bras & mittens) or mods that allow me to craft or find them in the world myself for me to use as I please. But I also need to know that if these mods add shit to me during sex by force, that it won't have the same issues like Kidnapped has been doing to me (meaning that if they add gear to me during Defeat or something else, the mod also provides a way to remove them without going through some broken shit or having to use cheap methods like console commands or keys they didn't steal from me). SD+ & Simple Slaver are the only ones I know that add & remove gear from me in a safe way.

Again thanks for everything you done for me these past few days, u da reel MVP (☞゚∀゚)☞

Right now Devious Device Integration is integrating alot of new items currently some items from this pack http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3062-heretical-resources-11-03-2017/ but if you want a mod that integrates newer devices I would suggest Shout Like A Virgin. Its not for everyone I'll say but it is an excellent mod all the same.

Here is the link to the beta build forum of DDI http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?p=1959803 (links to my post with a picture of a new device)

Here is the GitHub if you want to try it out: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/

So an update to what I have been seeing since getting the devices to appear properly:

1. I have managed to check all the devices that are craftable & they all appear on me normally as they should. At one point I noticed during sex with the Black Restrictive Boots equipped that since they increase my height like heels, I was unaligned in sex animations. I quickly went to SexLab's MCM, checked the Clear Heels Height option on, loaded another cell then tried it again & the animation played normally (except in the case when I tried it through an option Maria Eden added, that mod REALLY is incompatible with a lot of stuff here, no idea how he managed to do that).

2. Also I was unable to find certain gear like the gear with Ebonite in its name, formal dress, etc. that was in the devious files but not craftable in-game (at least with the Forbidden Tome quest books in the Arcaneum). I can see what they look like in BodySlide so I know they're built into the game, I just don't know where to find them. Maybe the mod has something you earn after one or both DDi quests that allow you to find it & craft it normally because there is a crafted item in forges under the location of keys from DDi & Hearthfire content that is shaped like a elixir with Ebonite in the name (don't remember full name) so I assume it's connected.

3. Are there other good devious mods that add gear & outfits to use on me during sex & sex slavery that don't require a new game to work besides Deviously Captured? I've seen a few like Devious for the Masses, Cursed Loot, etc. but I'm mostly looking for mods that either adds new outfits & gear to put them on me during mod events like Defeat, SD+, etc., mods that allow my mistress when I'm enslaved to use Dom style outfits (I know I can gift them gear to wear if i'm enslaved through SD+ if they don't already take it from me, but I mean gear that isn't restrictive like the bras & mittens) or mods that allow me to craft or find them in the world myself for me to use as I please. But I also need to know that if these mods add shit to me during sex by force, that it won't have the same issues like Kidnapped has been doing to me (meaning that if they add gear to me during Defeat or something else, the mod also provides a way to remove them without going through some broken shit or having to use cheap methods like console commands or keys they didn't steal from me). SD+ & Simple Slaver are the only ones I know that add & remove gear from me in a safe way.

Again thanks for everything you done for me these past few days, u da reel MVP (☞゚∀゚)☞

Maria Eden is very complex and was written pretty well I would say and since the authors focus was not to make it compatible with all other mods (which is even more work for the author) he decided to focus on his mod rather which is fine. If you download maria eden and look into the archive and see how many scripts he has written that is actually impressive. To test and work on all of them to work with every other mod out there would be a serious struggle one person cant take. 3500 hours CK = 437 working days = 2 years of work for ME He was twice as long in the creating kit to work on the mod then I played skyrim imagine that.

Open the spoiler to see how to craft them legit, its btw right out of the readme from devious expansion where the ebonite etc. comes from so we see again a case of sometimes its pretty usefull to look trough this kind of things ;)

I moved to the devious expansion site and since there are no informations, but only the statment that the information is in the readme, well I read the readme. So your fist step if you look for such things is allways the mods site.

If you dont know from which mod a item is you can just type in the console "help ebonite" or "help "ebonite cuff" " or whatever else you search for and spawn yourself the item with "player.additem ID", drop it and with the console open click on it to see its origin. Like you did with the DDi items that where invisible, but appeared in the world.

The better method would be to as said read trough the mods features before even installing it on the site and if it states all information is in the readme well read the readme or at least fly over it to see if it contains information you might need.

So well after the wall of text open the spoiler for how to craft them.

btw you allready have the in the spoiler mentioned necessary "devious smithing" perk from the college.

A note on Ebonite:

------------------

Ebonite is a shiny and slick leathery material created by infusing leather with a special Alchemical solution.

To craft Ebonite gear, you must first have the Devious Smithing perk, then at any forge, you can craft Ebonite Solution from the "Misc" section (requires 1x Chaurus Chitin, 2x Nirn-root, 2x Frostbite-spider-venom). With one or more bottles of Ebonite solution in your inventory, you can then take a standard leather device from DD-Assets to any tanning rack, and combine the item with the solution to craft it's shiny version (the leather item and solution is consumed in the process).

Ebonite crafting options will only show up at the tanning rack if you have a botte of Ebonite Solution in your inventory, this is to prevent spamming the rack's crafting menu with a whole bunch of items when not needed.

A note on Dyes:

---------------

Both standard Leather (items from DDi) and Ebonite items can now be dyed in other colours. To do so, first craft a dye from the "misc" section at any forge, and then take a black Leather or Ebonite item to any tanning rack. With a bottle of dye in your inventory, the tanning rack will display the full list of crafting options avalible for that colour dye. The dye is then simply combined with a black item to make the recoloured version of that item, with both the bottle of dye and the black item beeing consumed in the process.

Dye crafting options will only show up at the tanning rack if you have a botte of dye in your inventory, and only for that colour.

This is to prevent spamming the rack's crafting menu with a whole bunch of items when not needed.

Devious devices for the masses was the mod I talked about that distributes keys on npcs now that I've seen you write it I rememberd it. You can set it up for devices and keys how you like it via its mcm. So you can also set it up to dont spawn any devices, but only keys for the devices you get equipped on by other mods. (like kidnapped)

Well for what else mods I would suggest:

You can look in shout like a virgin like atreyatan suggested for me personally that mod is to much to restrictive, but just take a look yourself.

Mods that give new outfits, but are not restrictive or at least provide a way out of them.

Well if you use Devious devices for the masses npc's get keys depending on your settings so you can find them on dead people, pickpocket them or use the standart method and forge them yourself, as said you can also endable them to break on use so you need more then just one key.

Then all mods regardless how restrictive provide you a way out.

With simple slavery you might like Devious Cidhna. The mod itself is pretty nice, but most important it gives simple slavery a new scenario. Where you are forced to work a whore on a ship in solitude (red wave in simple slavery mcm) since it works without devices might be for you. It also has two more scenarios where you get sold to bandits and vampires and have to make your escape while getting used from time to time, but I'm not sure if simple slavery also uses these scenarios.

Cursed Loot provides some cool items like a slave collar you have to wear for a time or sex acts before it releases you and it prevents you from wearing anything else, but I dont know if you need it just for that, it is regardless of that my favorite mod.

It would provide you also with ways to get out of items like a customisable key drop chance

A dialogue for merchants to either help you or well help themselfs all customisable in the mcm.

It provides you a rape scenario if npcs see you helpless

The best would be you really just go on its page read through it yourself (its massive) and think about if you want it. What I want to add remember you can even use Cursed Loot without the devious traps you can customize pretty much every factor and decide yourself if you want to use certain features or not. So you can disable the cursed loot traps if you want to. You can change how many days or sex acts you need for the slave collar etc. you can really set up everything yourself, but you also really need to go trough its mcm and do so to make use of it.

I mention the slave collar since it is also a outcome for simple slavery.

Cursed Loot also provides two follower that are dominant and equip you with devices like they like to and use you this is also a outcome. So really just go on its page and read trough it yourself.

One more noticable thing it has a safe word in its mcm to remove all standart devices from you and stop all quests from itself so you can get free anytime you want or need.

I really like deviously enslaved as it make your follower depending on the settings and dom aswell depending on your settings they might find items they equip on you or demand sex from you at a certain arousal and it provides also a rape chance depending on your vulnerability you can set up items in its mcm that count as making you vulnerable like armbinders, gags etc. and depending on your settings they will abuse your situation and use you for sex or take and sell you for example to simple slavery or other mods all depending on your mcm settings.

It has options for the two previously mentioned additional scenarios from devious chidna

With deviously enslaved I'm not so sure since you allready use maria eden and have that follower feature so decide yourself. (you can obviously disable the follower dialoge and only use its enslavedment / rape feature.

Prison overhaul v033 patches is pretty neat if you want your prison time a bit more troublesome

Devious devices equip that is suggested to be used with prison overhaul is something I could imagine is really for you as you can on the press of a button equip preset device sets on yourself or target. You can set up custom outfits to if I recall right (never tried it myself) so you decide what outfit restrictive or not and equip and unequip it on demand. It even has a self bondage option to bind you for a certain time if I remember right.

So this might be THE mod for you.

Aradia has also some pretty neat looking device sets, but they are restrictive.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1297-aradia-devious-devices-integrated-20-8312015/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2388-aradia-devious-devices-cbbe-bodyslide-support/

Angeli has some neat looking device sets, but not everyones taste. Most of it is rubber (latex), but also a regular outfit it has a lot more then you see on the pictures he has, decide yourself.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/

Captured dreams is allways worth a look its basicly a device shop with a bunch of own device sets and a really cool story line

The master of the shop can also remove devices, but its really expensive and if you are in dept you get restricted by her so make sure you can pay before demanding her service.

You may take a look on slavetats

I personally really like Sexist Guards it provides no "real" content, but gives npcs and your pc depending on conditions the ability to make pretty fitting comments. For example people comment on your devices or your follower gives you a key because you look so helpless (depends on the settings), if you get raped your character makes comments on rape scenes etc. Just take a look on its page.

I would just recommend you to go to the download section and look trough it honestly thats what I did I know it take time, its up to you.

Archived