[WIP] FP based Brothel / Prostitution system for settlements

Roggvir

Mod still WIP or just forgotten?

I can add you to the chorus of people wanting to know where v1.0 is........Well, we are all waiting on Jaam & Vinfamy to make a public statement. Hopefully that will be SOON!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

YES! YES! ThankYOU God. Thankyou! I Love you. :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

Since the current Prostitution brothel worked once for me but not again (no response from Vin) I find myself wishing this had been released.  However, hearing about waning interest and "any day now" comments from 1 1/2 months ago, I'm thinking it may be a dead idea at this point.

On 03.12.2017 at 3:08 AM, wdaigle said:

Since the current Prostitution brothel worked once for me but not again (no response from Vin) I find myself wishing this had been released.  However, hearing about waning interest and "any day now" comments from 1 1/2 months ago, I'm thinking it may be a dead idea at this point.

No updates or any info from topic author. Give something for people, what to discuss? Just sit and wait. I still hope and waiting this for release.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:59 PM, Akinos said:

No updates or any info from topic author. Give something for people, what to discuss? Just sit and wait. I still hope and waiting this for release.

Well, I did get the original Prostitution brothels working.  If you play on Survival you need a mod to enable fast travel, since it's dependent on fast travel.  So, while this new mod seems like a great expansion on that idea, at least I have the basic brothel working.

I do have two problems that this mod would fix.  First, is that everyone teleports in.  I have one prostitute and a line "around the block".  LOL   Second, is that they appear so far from the safe that few if any actually go inside the brothel.  I'm going to have to build some really big buildings to make sure they appear inside.

The mod of Vinfamy is basically okay. :)
Problems are not technical in nature but in logic generally.

Also this mod here - this suggestion of a mod - had logic error from the beginning.

- The first mistake - use NPC from the game via the Conditution Filter.
  Only someone who knows EVERYTHING can do this. Nobody can.
  It is error number 1.

- The second mistake is - the brothel safe is the center. What sense does that make?
  All NPCs have problems getting in, getting in the way and getting in the way
  block themselves.

- Obviously, it's ok not to consider races. That's why it will
  tries to send unwanted races - like Brahims - to Vault 111.
  Complete misjudgment, a Brahim is not Brahim in the game.

- Raids on settlements. Also raiders, mutants etc. were in the settlement
  appear. But not for pleasure, but for a robbery. The vanilla
  Quest is triggered and you have to search forever before finding the remaining one
  Raider or mutant has found.

As for this mod, it was not a better strategy - the only real "innovation" was the support of Devious Devices.
So no real improvement - rather another way to break the game.
All hints - except that you do not need to use Vanilla NPC's were ignored. And since that time there is radio silence.

This mod may never appear - the author is online, but wraps himself in silence to the mod.

The mod of Vinfamy, however, is quite cool - with some adjustments.

This is my version:

Prostitutes are service providers for the settlement - not for NPC's from anywhere.
The prostitutes go to the settler or the settler goes to the prostitute.
The center around x is the prostitute itself and no safe anywhere.

Prostitutes are only for settlers or visitors, not for Raider etc.

This is my version of Vinfamys Mod since 08.2017 - without problems.

Whether this mod ever appears here and really works - I do not think so.

On 06.12.2017 at 2:37 AM, wdaigle said:

Well, I did get the original Prostitution brothels working.  If you play on Survival you need a mod to enable fast travel, since it's dependent on fast travel.  So, while this new mod seems like a great expansion on that idea, at least I have the basic brothel working.

I do have two problems that this mod would fix.  First, is that everyone teleports in.  I have one prostitute and a line "around the block".  LOL   Second, is that they appear so far from the safe that few if any actually go inside the brothel.  I'm going to have to build some really big buildings to make sure they appear inside.

Original Prostitution doesn't work for big places. I try to do Mansion for this with beds and etc, but this is not working, he use only what was be in small radius around brothel safe. And small "Call of clients" area, i try Covenant and Croup Manor. CM almost doesn't have client, Covenant small amount. In any case, it seems to me that expansion of this aspect is necessary

I am not savvy on this but would it be possible to make a trigger attached to a bed. Lets say you make a brand new copy of the vanilla bed and add a trigger or event that when a NPC you hire or whatever is supposed to work like a farm or the scavenge table they lay on the bed until a prospective NPC comes for the said service or even a work mat to trigger it. this way you could create a multilayered house or apartment where each room has its own bed and one collection deposit like the safe in the main reception room of your choice. That way any time a NPC talks to your receptionist they head to the nearest open brothel room and do their business and the caps end up in the safe next to or where ever the safe is at. I been thinking about this and dont know if it is possible. I hope this makes sense, I am terrible at this.

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

<snip>

The mod of Vinfamy, however, is quite cool - with some adjustments.

This is my version:

Prostitutes are service providers for the settlement - not for NPC's from anywhere.
The prostitutes go to the settler or the settler goes to the prostitute.
The center around x is the prostitute itself and no safe anywhere.

Prostitutes are only for settlers or visitors, not for Raider etc.

This is my version of Vinfamys Mod since 08.2017 - without problems.

Whether this mod ever appears here and really works - I do not think so.

Jesus... you just described to a Tee, Hookers of the Commonwealth - Settlement Edition, more or less... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21354/?

3 hours ago, Outlast1 said:

I am not savvy on this but would it be possible to make a trigger attached to a bed. Lets say you make a brand new copy of the vanilla bed and add a trigger or event that when a NPC you hire or whatever is supposed to work like a farm or the scavenge table they lay on the bed until a prospective NPC comes for the said service or even a work mat to trigger it. this way you could create a multilayered house or apartment where each room has its own bed and one collection deposit like the safe in the main reception room of your choice. That way any time a NPC talks to your receptionist they head to the nearest open brothel room and do their business and the caps end up in the safe next to or where ever the safe is at. I been thinking about this and dont know if it is possible. I hope this makes sense, I am terrible at this.

Thats easy to do really... the money part that is. You have a container in each room. It requires say for example 50 caps for a fuck. Once the 50 is deposited, it transfers to the safe via scripting and then possibly by use of keyword or another factor, the hooker becomes available to screw. But the problem is with Sex Em Up, you can rail the hooker for free so...

I don't claim to be a modder, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to do something like this by simply cloning and reskinning the bar/restaurant/food stores. You could assign prostitutes to them the same way you assign an employee to the bar, and (presumably) the same mechanisms could be used to attract settlers during 'leisure' hours, and possibly even get them to play sex animations instead of the drinking/eating animations.

I read through the First post,

I think the real problem with the Prostitution module we have now and the one being laid out is that its way too complex for getting the job done.

Using native NPC's...

Bad idea invites in issues....

Better Idea,

Make Copies of native NPC's or just build your own NPC's...

How is the player supposed to know that's not a Raider, Gunner, Synth, Super Mutant....What have you?

Make your own NPC's assign them to a neutral faction or even the settler faction.

Immersive Traveling NPC's,

So wait I thought this was a sex mod....Not an immersive traveling NPC....My immersions are crushed.

Better idea, teleport the actors in...Fade screen to black...

But really Im not like running over to Drumlin Diner to watch Trudy walk over to Starlight Drive to have sexy time so that's just a waste of your time.

Also its a bad idea to force native NPC's to do things that could last a while...Its quite another for example to just do something temporary like make the shopkeep rape you that's temporary but changing out AI Packages that's inviting problems.

Calm Spells?

Really why, if you build your own NPC's and teleport them in than there is no reason to calm anyone.  You could have your NCP super mutant show up to said bar for drinks and sex.  wouldn't be a problem at all cause you made him and he's in the neutral faction.

Honestly Im not sure why the current one is built to interfere with normal settlement operational behavior I think that's bad.  What should have happened was that only unemployed settlers, companions not employed, and a selectable number of extra NPC's show up for sexy times with said workers.

Normal BAR behavior is that unemployed settlers/companions tend to be at said BAR, there are some cases such as Finch Farm where they all are forced to sit up in the Finch family home but that's few and far between.

You do it this way cause you don't want your mod to interfere with employed settlers, cause its very likely that players are in fact running other mods that force those employed settlers to do things that they very likely expect to continue to see them do said things such as SIM Settlements.

The money should have gone in the Workbench just like any other store.

The Brothel should have behaved just like the BAR which is already in the game.

Could have attached the whole thing to a Bed to make it easy too.

I have been asked to post some news...

In short, i stopped working on this mod.

I might get back to it if situation changes (but i doubt it will).

While working on this, i found the FourPlay framework severely lacking - not that it is bad or anything, it just couldn't do what i needed it to do.

Having no other options, i spent a lot of time creating my own framework, based on the unreleased "Furniture Framework" for Skyrim.

Unfortunately, in the end i still couldn't overcome the positioning/alignment problems (same as FP has), and now i am too tired and annoyed by the game (and Bethesda's bullshit in general) to continue.

So, unless i somehow miraculously gain the required enthusiasm, or learn about some easy way how to solve certain problems, i am afraid this project is dead.

On 9. 12. 2017 at 4:26 AM, Gameplayer said:

I read through the First post,

I think the real problem with the Prostitution module we have now and the one being laid out is that its way too complex for getting the job done.

Using native NPC's...

Bad idea invites in issues....

Better Idea,

Make Copies of native NPC's or just build your own NPC's...

How is the player supposed to know that's not a Raider, Gunner, Synth, Super Mutant....What have you?

Make your own NPC's assign them to a neutral faction or even the settler faction.

Immersive Traveling NPC's,

So wait I thought this was a sex mod....Not an immersive traveling NPC....My immersions are crushed.

Better idea, teleport the actors in...Fade screen to black...

But really Im not like running over to Drumlin Diner to watch Trudy walk over to Starlight Drive to have sexy time so that's just a waste of your time.

Also its a bad idea to force native NPC's to do things that could last a while...Its quite another for example to just do something temporary like make the shopkeep rape you that's temporary but changing out AI Packages that's inviting problems.

Calm Spells?

Really why, if you build your own NPC's and teleport them in than there is no reason to calm anyone.  You could have your NCP super mutant show up to said bar for drinks and sex.  wouldn't be a problem at all cause you made him and he's in the neutral faction.

Honestly Im not sure why the current one is built to interfere with normal settlement operational behavior I think that's bad.  What should have happened was that only unemployed settlers, companions not employed, and a selectable number of extra NPC's show up for sexy times with said workers.

Normal BAR behavior is that unemployed settlers/companions tend to be at said BAR, there are some cases such as Finch Farm where they all are forced to sit up in the Finch family home but that's few and far between.

You do it this way cause you don't want your mod to interfere with employed settlers, cause its very likely that players are in fact running other mods that force those employed settlers to do things that they very likely expect to continue to see them do said things such as SIM Settlements.

The money should have gone in the Workbench just like any other store.

The Brothel should have behaved just like the BAR which is already in the game.

Could have attached the whole thing to a Bed to make it easy too.

So, you want teleporting and fake NPCs? well, then just stick with the original mod - such crappy "solutions" are all there already.

(not that you have much options anyway, since i stopped working on this)

Archived