[Request] Damsel in distress, sacrificed to dragons?

Heyho,

I've searched around but couldn't find anything like I want. I know, there is DCUR where you will be a damsel in distress sometimes, there is SL Kidnapped where you can rescue kidnapped women but hey!

Dragons came back, Daedra try to regain their might, there is war and the people of Skyrim are frightened! Why are there no sacrifices to gain the favor of the divines? Where are the damsels in distress, chained to a rock as sacrifice to the mighty creatures, like Andromeda?

And why do the dragons have no ambition to unload, what was built up for eons? There are many beautiful, young, helpless women spread all over Skyrim, ready to be kidnapped and used by some horny flying lizard!

So, I simply would like to have a mod where girls are chained nearby important places, word walls, old nord tombs, things like that. So you may try to come and rescue them, to either gain the heart of the damsel or to fail and die, if you don't take the damsel's place yourself instead!

Maybe you notice suddenly, that Ysolda doesn't wander the Whiterun market anymore, or maybe you don't hear Illdi singing in the halls of the Bard's College anymore?

post-441196-0-91784100-1502792466_thumb.jpg

And why do the dragons have no ambition to unload, what was built up for eons? There are many beautiful, young, helpless women spread all over Skyrim, ready to be kidnapped and used by some horny flying lizard!

Probably since as the reflection of Akatosh's emotional range, they probably don't remotely care about jamming their nonexistant junk in tiny boring mortals, since that's kind of Dibella's thing.

Mephala and Molag Bal don't even really give shit about sex other than as a means to an end, via excess or expression of dominance.

• 1 year later...

There are hints of this taking place in the form of numerous altars with bodies/skeletons on but there is very little you can do about it. There are one dungeon where it is about to happen when you enter it but it is as far as I understand impossible to intervene due to it taking to long time to get there. Boetheah seem very hungry for sacrifices and her/his quest for the player even require this including as a way to upgrade the Ebony blade.

But if you want the classical trope, then there isn't much but it could be. A farmer are leading a cow as an offering to giants, something similar could be involving the classical maiden and dragon and so on. In the case of the cow it isn't even necessary for the giants to kill it, they may very well keep it around and milk it. Likewise, a young lady given to them may end up essentially as a maid.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived