what vagina mods do you use ?

scivirus

FO4 CBBE Fannies (the one with both a front and back).... Basically it is the High Poly FO4 CBBE mesh with the Labia from UN7B welded into the mesh (and it looks so damn good).

Skyrim a mix of UUNP Special and a version of UN7B for some custom races (been trying to get the L P and R P bones to paint correctly on the UN7B mesh, after removing the UN7B extra bones).

I've thought about trying to convert over the High Poly FO4 CBBE with Labia mesh back to skyrim (would need to detach the feet at the ankle but that is easy enough)... But Its just a lot of work that I don't feel like doing...cause every thing I have for Skyrim is UUNP so the body's would have to be replaced in every armor I have for Skyrim (and I don't feel like dealing with that shit, I just want to play the game as I have it set up).

i think I have tried a few... as with NMM, I have to purge and start over as I am a mod opportunist and can't help trying new things out, that sometimes have me starting all over again.

I switch to MO recently, and with that I loaded UNP, which I like in general, but the vajay jay, even with unp special, is minimal.  If you are into innies, well.. you are covered.  The outtie crowd doesn't have much to go with...

If I could get COS, with its sliders, to UNP, I'd settle for it.

Hope you are cooking up something better.

i think I have tried a few... as with NMM, I have to purge and start over as I am a mod opportunist and can't help trying new things out, that sometimes have me starting all over again.

I switch to MO recently, and with that I loaded UNP, which I like in general, but the vajay jay, even with unp special, is minimal.  If you are into innies, well.. you are covered.  The outtie crowd doesn't have much to go with...

Hope you are cooking up something better

SO what you are saying if i add a UNP converter slider to cos then you would still use unp armor 

ok it seems the biggest thing is to make COS a higher poly

Well i do use Clams HDT for everything else except Vagina. BTW i use Demoniac Skin(I use CBBE HDT body) for Vagina textures

so you only use it for the breast and butt  bounce .wait ill you see 3.6 much more natural and more of it

The unp/cbbe thing is a grass is always greener on the other side situation.

In general, I "like" the unp a litter better... and more of the mods I like seem to be favoring that flavor. 

I think modders in general like to tweak things... constantly (right?)  So if you can give me the ability to make the labia into bat wings, I will probably give it a go.

The other thing on my wishlist (not that anyone asked) is the ability to create areola/nipples, almost as a seperate entity, and then "add" em to the body.  Current system is ok, I guess, if you want something "normal?", but when you start stretching the limits (which isn't much) everthing goes sideways.  e.g. Nipples go from eraser shaped to pointy tipped cones.  Aerola get mishapened and misaligned when the seem to be any bigger than quarter.... maybe its just me and my bodyslide skills, but if I could start off with a pancake (areola) add my eraser (nipple) then adjust it to where I want it on the breast, that would be awesome.

Kitchensnk, on 16 Aug 2017 - 2:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Hope you are cooking up something better

SO what you are saying if i add a UNP converter slider to cos then you would still use unp armor 

ok it seems the biggest thing is to make COS a higher poly

The problem with adding sliders is it can make armor mods not be insinc with the body some users like to run naked all the time and use nipple rings changing or adding a nipple slider then you have to add them to the nipple ring as well and their are

800 of them I think

Archived