Vlla is a new settlement / player home in the commonwealth
not far away from Spectacle island..

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
V1.5:
fixed not been able to send NPC to the Villa settlement
(it should work as a normal settlement)

V2:
added the villa mesh :)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the workshop workbench are not linked with the basement one
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract to fallout 4 directory (in data folder)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://youtu.be/qZAwVAZ1_Ps
https://youtu.be/1BDVvA-JCu0

------------------------------------------
Credits:
Base mesh by Giimann
---------------------------------
Tutorials:
Lukrin
HeartImpaled
Red Rocket TV
speedynl
-------------------------------------------------------
===================================
do not redistribute on other sites,forums etc.
=======================================

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    fallout 4

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'm having strange issue. There's no walls or floors for some reason. Do you know how to fix this? Anyway impressive Villa :)

that's weird, i don't know what can be the problem, from far away maybe is not visible but from close range it should be fine.

I am having the same issue exactly as depicted in Razvadshuk"s screenshot. It does not change when you get close. Also, does your mod include a large "building" on land near the castle with sloping sides and a flat top that is an anchor point for a cable that extends in the air out to sea towards your Villa? It appeared when I loaded your mod and was gone when I uninstalled your mod. From the screenshots of your mod it is exactly what I want as a place to stand down with my numerous companions but is obviously useless as it is in my game. I placed it almost last in my load order, only Scrap Everything was lower, so that was not the problem. The only idea I can think of is that perhaps there is a mod that should be after yours. Do you have any load order requirements??

I am having the same issue exactly as depicted in Razvadshuk"s screenshot. It does not change when you get close. Also, does your mod include a large "building" on land near the castle with sloping sides and a flat top that is an anchor point for a cable that extends in the air out to sea towards your Villa? It appeared when I loaded your mod and was gone when I uninstalled your mod. From the screenshots of your mod it is exactly what I want as a place to stand down with my numerous companions but is obviously useless as it is in my game. I placed it almost last in my load order, only Scrap Everything was lower, so that was not the problem. The only idea I can think of is that perhaps there is a mod that should be after yours. Do you have any load order requirements??

lol i forgot to add the most important thing, the villa mesh :)

it should work now.

Great, I downloaded and installed version 2 and it worked perfectly. I was very pleased and impressed with your villa! It was just what I was looking for in a house mod. The cable car to get to the shore was brilliant. I have two suggestions for improvements (IMHO). First, the wooden steps and hatch to the roof really do not fit in with the rest of the villa. One of your excellent elevators would be much better. Second, the pool is great but it would be much improved if the water did not have rads. I don't know if either of my suggestions would be possible but if they are I hope you will consider them. I was a little confused by the basement. Not very much room for a settlement. Also two of the doors could not be opened. I assumed that was deliberate as you might not have decided what to do with those areas yet. Please continue to work on this; it is very good now but I hope you will make it even better.

Great, I downloaded and installed version 2 and it worked perfectly. I was very pleased and impressed with your villa! It was just what I was looking for in a house mod. The cable car to get to the shore was brilliant. I have two suggestions for improvements (IMHO). First, the wooden steps and hatch to the roof really do not fit in with the rest of the villa. One of your excellent elevators would be much better. Second, the pool is great but it would be much improved if the water did not have rads. I don't know if either of my suggestions would be possible but if they are I hope you will consider them. I was a little confused by the basement. Not very much room for a settlement. Also two of the doors could not be opened. I assumed that was deliberate as you might not have decided what to do with those areas yet. Please continue to work on this; it is very good now but I hope you will make it even better.

all what you said is true, and i'm still working on it to improve it a little, adding working toilets,showers etc. for the basement i planned to add a underwater tunnel but the water system is weird in this game, maybe i wll have to make a new basement interior from scratch, i also planned to add

bartenders, a new companion, maybe a short quest.. i don't want to touch the vanila files so the water in the pool is part of the commonwealth ocean

thats why it has rads. thank you for your suggestions, it shouldn't be hard to change some of objects.

Hey. Version 2 works now correctly; walls and floors are in their places. Thank you for this. I'm eager to see more of your mods in future :)

oh thank you i appreciate that. i forgot to include the villa mesh , what a noob move :D

• 4 months later...

Hey, this is pretty sweet.  Do you happen have higher res version of the textures or something?  Most of the objects look "washed out" or something?  It's hard to explain except that my initial thought was the resolution of the textures or something.    And it's just with non-shared assets, so maybe if gave me the mods you used, I could download them and that might help.  I really no idea but I really do like do like it but it needs some optimization.

9 hours ago, dabuzzkiller said:

Hey, this is pretty sweet.  Do you happen have higher res version of the textures or something?  Most of the objects look "washed out" or something?  It's hard to explain except that my initial thought was the resolution of the textures or something.    And it's just with non-shared assets, so maybe if gave me the mods you used, I could download them and that might help.  I really no idea but I really do like do like it but it needs some optimization.

yes. its because of my mistakes, it has bad uv maps , the house is only one object and it has only one texture. 

the house is from here

to have a better textures i have to redo it from scratch, but i kinda abandoned this mod because i'm working on

something bigger and better, i hope.

42 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

yes. its because of my mistakes, it has bad uv maps , the house is only one object and it has only one texture. 

the house is from here

to have a better textures i have to redo it from scratch, but i kinda abandoned this mod because i'm working on

something bigger and better, i hope.

Ah, I was wondering how it was one big object.  I will check that program out.    And hit me up if you have something cool to share again.