Not sure if this is possible, but...

Hello again all.  I'm wondering if it would be possible to make a mod for SE for the purposes of roleplaying the enslaving of npcs.  How it would work would be like

Beat an npc into the bleedout phase.

Press a button

You are then able to make said npc a follower

Use AFT or FG or whatever to have your fun with them

Is such a thing even possible without the all-hallowed SKSE?  And if so, can someone give me some pointers as to where to start?  I have absolutely NO clue how to make mods with the exeption of one follower I made for oldrim, but I'm willing to learn.

Paradise Halls is really the only mod I miss from Oldrim, but understand that without SKSE it'll never happen.  I'm just looking for something simpler.  Or is someone already working on something like this?

Anyway, enough rambling.  Any input would be welcome!

Atenos Aries

Actually, a mod like this (if you exclude the sexual part) can be done without SKSE.

Of course, you have to reserve and well define all aliases to force "Slaves" to stay where you want and do what you want.

Archived