I need help with a list of adult mods for oblivion

Hi everyone I was wondering if someone could make me a list of the best adult mods for oblivion haven't played it since around 2010 so i'm way outdated

I would like to know about a mod that changes the body of each npc or gives them all there own texture,the best body mods and any other good adult mods

Would be deeply appreciated thanks in advance:)!

How should we know that???

Do you like small tits, big tits.  Body builder males or normal ?

Do you like rape or creatures sex ?

Do you play a male or a female ? ( some Mods you can play only with a female player )

---------------

See download section: Oblion - Lovers with PK

and here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

And body mods...there are a lot. But only for a few exists full armor clothes replacers.

See my yellow Link below. armor and clothes replacer.

A body replacer will change Player and all NPCs ( you install a male and a female body and the matching armor clothes replacers , and all NPCs and the Player  use the bodies )

If you want  a Player-only body or some NPCs should have a different body  you can use a Set Body Mods ( Set body reloaded have the most bodies)

And you can use Blockhead , you can set a body for a NPC, the player or a race  ( Problem is that all NPC use the same armors and clothes )

----------------------

Also read my yellow Link; how to install Oblivion.

If you have Oblivin in C:\program files  Lovers will not work ( because OBSE and archive invalidate does not work)

If you use Nexus Modmanager ....(can not installl Lovers Mods)

If you sort your Load order with LOOT ....( Lovers will not work )  Use BOSS.

LAPF for sex framework and then you are on your own.

Check out the Lovers with PK download section and the top 100 mods at the nexus.

How should we know that???

Do you like small tits, big tits.  Body builder males or normal ?

Do you like rape or creatures sex ?

Do you play a male or a female ? ( some Mods you can play only with a female player )

---------------

See download section: Oblion - Lovers with PK

and here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

And body mods...there are a lot. But only for a few exists full armor clothes replacers.

See my yellow Link below. armor and clothes replacer.

A body replacer will change Player and all NPCs ( you install a male and a female body and the matching armor clothes replacers , and all NPCs and the Player  use the bodies )

If you want  a Player-only body or some NPCs should have a different body  you can use a Set Body Mods ( Set body reloaded have the most bodies)

And you can use Blockhead , you can set a body for a NPC, the player or a race  ( Problem is that all NPC use the same armors and clothes )

----------------------

Also read my yellow Link; how to install Oblivion.

If you have Oblivin in C:\program files  Lovers will not work ( because OBSE and archive invalidate does not work)

If you use Nexus Modmanager ....(can not installl Lovers Mods)

If you sort your Load order with LOOT ....( Lovers will not work )  Use BOSS.

Thanks!Was wondering about 1 last thing which mod would be best to add female dremora's to the game and which mod is the best looking female nude dremora replacer?

Archived