Peeping Toms, Obsessed Stalkers, and Jealous Ex Lovers.. Oh my !

Was wondering if there was a mod that focused on the darker aspects of relationships ?

If not, here is my idea of how it could be created. (Even though I have ZERO modding skills, and talking out my ass. :blush: )

Peeping Toms -  Some Sims walk past windows and if they view a sim inside wearing sleep wear, bathing, sleeping, or having sex, it will trigger the sim to be naked and start a masturbation animation. People witnessing the Peeping Tom will freak out.

Obsessed Stalker - A Stalker is an advanced form of Peeping Tom, doing all the things a Peeping Tom can do, however they will also follow a random Sim, or could be based on proper events being triggered. The Stalker will wait for the character to pass out from being fatigued or sleep normally and then trigger a sex animation.

Ex Lovers - Basically this acts as a event trigger to become a peeping tom or obsessed stalker. When a Sim breaks up with another sim they can become a peeping tom or an obsessed stalker.

Confronting the Peeping Tom, Obsessed Stalker, or Ex Lover and scaring them off or making them happy will stop them for a period of time, but they will never leave you alone.

Because ya know, you were meant to be together and... love is eternal. :P  

Well the "sims 4 extreme violence mod" does have a stalk  option, the sim will follow any selected sim, wherever they go, So that's one off your checklist. along with that combined with wicked whims solo masturbation animations, you could do everything you want, just have to manually do it ( part of the fun of the sims anyway right :) 

Well the "sims 4 extreme violence mod" does have a stalk option, the sim will follow any selected sim, wherever they go, So that's one off your checklist. along with that combined with wicked whims solo masturbation animations, you could do everything you want, just have to manually do it ( part of the fun of the sims anyway right :)

True but I think the point of this is that with autonomy in the works, this can add another depth of unpredictable situations that occur in real life too, some Sims may let go and move on but some could really loose their shit and make life difficult for their ex's :lol:

Well the "sims 4 extreme violence mod" does have a stalk option, the sim will follow any selected sim, wherever they go, So that's one off your checklist. along with that combined with wicked whims solo masturbation animations, you could do everything you want, just have to manually do it ( part of the fun of the sims anyway right :)

True but I think the point of this is that with autonomy in the works, this can add another depth of unpredictable situations that occur in real life too, some Sims may let go and move on but some could really loose their shit and make life difficult for their ex's :lol:

Yeah this would be great....nasty phone calls,shit left at your door,things sprayed on your walls...nasty mail...money hacked from your account...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 9:39 AM, captaincordella said:

Was wondering if there was a mod that focused on the darker aspects of relationships ?

If not, here is my idea of how it could be created. (Even though I have ZERO modding skills, and talking out my ass. :blush: )

Peeping Toms -  Some Sims walk past windows and if they view a sim inside wearing sleep wear, bathing, sleeping, or having sex, it will trigger the sim to be naked and start a masturbation animation. People witnessing the Peeping Tom will freak out.

Obsessed Stalker - A Stalker is an advanced form of Peeping Tom, doing all the things a Peeping Tom can do, however they will also follow a random Sim, or could be based on proper events being triggered. The Stalker will wait for the character to pass out from being fatigued or sleep normally and then trigger a sex animation.

Ex Lovers - Basically this acts as a event trigger to become a peeping tom or obsessed stalker. When a Sim breaks up with another sim they can become a peeping tom or an obsessed stalker.

Confronting the Peeping Tom, Obsessed Stalker, or Ex Lover and scaring them off or making them happy will stop them for a period of time, but they will never leave you alone.

Because ya know, you were meant to be together and... love is eternal. :classic_tongue:  

I love the idea. I can't script either bt have a lot of ideas that could lead to a great scenario in game.  I also want to add in just because your Sim is a Player Sim Ultimate Shagger and has the Polyamorous traits and is going to hang out with a lover and the lover's roommate hooks up with the Sim it should affect the Roommate's relationship. They might be ok with your Sim  because they have that trait on them but it doesn't mean they are necessarily cool that their roommate is getting it on with your Sim. Just saying. 

I thought it was because the only way to show "real love" for a stalker was by stalking the one they "love" kidnap and rape them. However I think the stalker mode should be something separate from being a peeping tom. I have dealt with both in my life. Just because somebody is a stalker doesn't mean they are an advanced Voyeur which is what I think a peeping tom would be. Voyeurism would be an interesting skill for a Sim to have. A stalker can be obsessed with somebody that the person has never met before and that stalker becomes obsessed at first sight with the the person of their obsession. They have it in their mind  that you have a serious made up relationship with them and as a result goes after friends , lovers, and family members who they believe are just a bunch of asshole cock blocks wrecking their game and if they weren't around the person of their obsession would get back together or be with them instead.  That little piece of paper saying they can't be within 500 feet of your location is not an defer them from stalking I think it is more of a challenge to them to get to their victim. 

• 1 year later...

Well it looks like Turbo heard my request after all!  Thank you very much for making the Peeping Tom mod!  ?

2019 is shaping up to be a good year for the Sims4, between the new features added to Wicked Whims, Strangerville, the new Sims4 beach expansion coming out, 

and Sacrificial's new Zombie mod.  I am going to be entertained for another 12 months.

Yeah this would be great....nasty phone calls,shit left at your door,things sprayed on your walls...nasty mail...money hacked from your account...lol

Yes, that would be awesome! There needs to be more non-consensual autonomous drama. This way your actions and relationships have repercussions. 

We have all experienced that one particular girlfriend / boyfriend that when you are with them, you expect a certain flavor of chaos that comes with them. 

Example 1 - You break up with Liberty Lee and you would probably get chewed out over the phone. You would feel bad for an hour and everyone gets over it. 

Example 2 - You break up with Bella Goth and you would probably get a drink thrown in your face. You're nights ruined, but hey she would move on.

Example 3 - You break up with Lilith Vatore and you would probably not be leaving the room alive. 

These details are important because it gives each NPC  there own personality. Starting a relationship with a sim, or breaking up with a sim, or getting back with an ex sim should feel meaningful and carry its own levels of commitment, rewards, disadvantages, and punishments when you remain loyal to them, or betray them. 

Is there a way to turn off peeping toms complete in the game.  I found the special setting to disable it, but its still happening in the game NPC and in some of the spontaneous sex between my house hold characters..A LOT.

And, tbh, peeping makes me very uncomfortable even in game and I would like to able to turn it off completely for the whole game and not just for an individual sim.

On 6/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, ClockworkTower said:

The latest Wicked Whims adds peeping toms!

both my peeping toms are dead Peeping tom died right at my house and Peeping Tina just started to show up as a ghost. After a while she didn't come around any more so it there a way to make more?

On 6/24/2019 at 11:07 AM, trickster37 said:

Is there a way to turn off peeping toms complete in the game.  I found the special setting to disable it, but its still happening in the game NPC and in some of the spontaneous sex between my house hold characters..A LOT.

And, tbh, peeping makes me very uncomfortable even in game and I would like to able to turn it off completely for the whole game and not just for an individual sim.

1435416910_Sims4Screenshot2019_07.04-04_26_35_05.png.ddf5c739af4cf4961a4a3db7fa05b6e6.png

• 1 year later...