Tips for my new character(Telvanni wizard)

protocolk

So, Im going back to skyrim after a long break because of college and decided tomake a "endless" playtrough (endless, because I want to play all beyond skyrim mods with this char).

Ā 

My Idea was to make the classic, Fuck it all you're powerless to stop me wizard, so I went for a telvanni dark elf. He was born in the imperial city from a breton father and Dunmer mother, both adventurers and by listenning about the telvanni decided to master magic and become one, hes not evil,but curious and since magic research takes lots of money, he decided to become a smuggler, skooma dealer, pirate and slaver togather founds for studuing and payinghis college of winterhold tuition.

Ā 

Any Rp ideas for him? if people get interested, I may start publishing His "diaries" here on LL. For Now I have planned (chapter 1):

Ā 

Join the thieves guild for contacts (will do untill I can start the skooming skyrim mod).

get the nortern cardinal and a crew to rob stormcloaks and thalmor, since hes a loyal Imperial.

Get a base of operations for his weapon, skooma and magical artefacts smuggling business.

Get 25.000 gold for college (end of chapter 1)

Ā 

His persona:

Perverted, since his mother was a sanguinne worshipper and his father a former knight of dibella battlemage.

Complains and swears a lot when something goes wrobng (in a comical way)

hates the stormcloacks and loves to mess with them.

believes there are some fats worse than death and will slave, reap the soul 9sending to soul carn) or use to gow soul gems stormcloacks and thalmor

Dislikes annyong or stupid people and takes adcvantege of them.

Slightly comical nature.

Hybrid culture, Loves dumner iedals, but prefeers imperial or breton lifestyles and archtecture.

Ā 

Any ideas?

thanks, Ill edit it and think a reason for it to join the college of winterhold, an dead ancient telvanni wizard trapped in a ringĀ  from the oblivion crisis posses a dumner vampire that finds it and starts the path to become a lich from undeath after being brought back tohelp harkon to "fufill" his profecy.

Archived