Unique Player and Followers REDUX

FGmodule

I've just released a new mod which is an update on Unique Player and Unique Followers. It includes the functionality of the old mods (now in a single .esp), but allows for custom head textures and 1st person textures, as well as includes BodySlide files for the three female followers as well as the female player. Here's a link to the mod on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108/?

I don't know what functionality I should include for the male player/followers yet. There are lots of options from what I can see (SHB and EVB are the ones I know of). I also plan to add BodySlide files for Atomic Beauty and CHCBBEP, and maybe Animated Fannies if there's demand.

Just figured it would be good to update LL on the mod, since I know a lot of people use Unique Player and Unique Followers. Is there any additional functionality I should add to the mod in future updates? Any ideas?

Also, I don't use a mod manager, so I don't bother with fomod files, but this mod could really use one. If someone would like to work with me to make a fomod installer for it, that would be really appreciated.

Archived