Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

I'm having an issue where the woman in chains is showing up as a "WTF I'm a missing mesh".

I do have the data 0.83 file with the English files attached. Chain Beasts 1.32 and Ertius or what not installed. Load order is as indicated on this thread.

What am I missing?

Which woman in chains? There are quite a few (grin).

If you mean the first one in Skingrad' date=' I'd check you installed the data files into the correct places. Other than that, shouldn't be an issue.

[/quote']

That lead me in the right direction, figured it out.

Thank you.

Note that the LoversBitch esps are optional.

LoversBitchWCA.esp doesn't seem to be compatible with the english release, it simply crashes the game. As far as I know wca is supposed fix the compatibility between loversbitch, pk, and CA.

it's been two weeks that I wear the armor first

I quite often the masturbation and relationships with NPCs at times during masturbation

I have 37 female essence and 20 male essence

I do not understand the hud I never exceeds 80% on the 3 bar

this is normal?

in the quest I'm here:

***I've become alost obsessed. Sometimes,, I will assault my enemy at the point of their death and suck the last essence from them.***

it did not move for a week !!

First, thanks to everyone who worked on this mod, it looks quite interesting

Second, I seem to be having some problems with textures (or meshes, not sure which) on scamps and spider daedra after installing Cursed Armor.

Spider Daedra have bright pink claws and Scamps have bright pink heads (missing textures?).

I did install the 0.83 data pack and estrus + chain beast, so all textures and meshes should be there right?

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

First' date=' thanks to everyone who worked on this mod, it looks quite interesting

Second, I seem to be having some problems with textures (or meshes, not sure which) on scamps and spider daedra after installing Cursed Armor.

Spider Daedra have bright pink claws and Scamps have bright pink heads (missing textures?).

I did install the 0.83 data pack and estrus + chain beast, so all textures and meshes should be there right?

[/quote']

I've noticed this as well.

My game is also crashing a couple seconds after sex through cursed armor finishes.

First' date=' thanks to everyone who worked on this mod, it looks quite interesting

[/quote']

Same Here To!!

LoversBitchWCA.esp doesn't seem to be compatible with the english release' date=' it simply crashes the game. As far as I know wca is supposed fix the compatibility between loversbitch, pk, and CA.

[/quote']

This esp add a big cage in the main room of the pet shop, why, for your character, or you came tame something else than a dog ?