Milk Mod Economy Question

VULCANIZER

Hello,

<MILK MOD ECONOMY>

Do I need to install Race menu or net immerse for this mod to work??

They are causing some problems to my game and I prefer for the breast sizes to not change and stay constant ....

will doing this cause any major issues like crashes or some permanent screwing up???

Thanks for this mod and to anyone who responds :)

Any problems you have with those mods are caused by you, they are almost staple mods to any load order and work completely fine.

As for whether MME will work without them, Racemenu includes NIO so they're essentially the same thing at this point. MME lists them as required mods, so I'd say it's a safe bet that it will expect one of them to be there. However, whether it shuts itself down, just complains forever or crashes, I have no idea.

Thanks for answering, I installed and it seems to be working fine except that i cant find any milking pumps around. I used console command to spawn one and it seemed to work perfectly..... Is it that I ca't find any pumps around because the economy states only khajiit  caravans have demand and for bosmers??? 

There is absolutetly no demand in any citiees....I tried to find lactacid with khajiit caravans and they do't have it they had imperial milk....

Thanks for answering, I installed and it seems to be working fine except that i cant find any milking pumps around. I used console command to spawn one and it seemed to work perfectly..... Is it that I ca't find any pumps around because the economy states only khajiit  caravans have demand and for bosmers??? 

There is absolutetly no demand in any citiees....

You just started, correct? Give it some time...build up a reserve, the mod works fine.   Also, do you use mods that modify the towns? There's a milk pump in almost every town, so you'll have to look around. For example, Whiterun's pump is behind Warmaiden's shop.  If you modify the town, again, look around.

You just started, correct? Give it some time...build up a reserve, the mod works fine.   Also, do you use mods that modify the towns? There's a milk pump in almost every town, so you'll have to look around. For example, Whiterun's pump is behind Warmaiden's shop.  If you modify the town, again, look around.

Hey c5kev

Thanks for replying....

The only whiterun modification mod I have is prison overhaul V033_fix and no patches that put 2 pillories in there.....I checked behind the warmaiden's shop but they aren't there.. I also tried to get the lactacid from khajiit caravans but they did'nt have it however they did have Imperial milk with them...... 

Hey c5kev

Thanks for replying....

The only whiterun modification mod I have is prison overhaul V033_fix and no patches that put 2 pillories in there.....I checked behind the warmaiden's shop but they aren't there.. I also tried to get the lactacid from khajiit caravans but they did'nt have it however they did have Imperial milk with them...... 

Go to Riverwood. There's a pump on the balcony of The Riverwood Trader. If it's not there, something's wrong.

Hey c5kev

Thanks for replying....

Go to Riverwood. There's a pump on the balcony of The Riverwood Trader. If it's not there, something's wrong.

Hello c5kev

THANKS A LOT MATE!!!!

I just bought imperial milk from Ri'saad and then my character drank and had a breast induced orgasm....

I went to riverwood trader balcony and found the machine.

So what now??? Can you tell me what is the significance of the riverwood trader machine???

why is it so important???

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Hey c5kev

Thanks for replying....

Hello c5kev

THANKS A LOT MATE!!!!

I just bought imperial milk from Ri'saad and then my character drank and had a breast induced orgasm....

I went to riverwood trader balcony and found the machine.

So what now??? Can you tell me what is the significance of the riverwood trader machine???

why is it so important???

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

I didn't say the Riverwood pump was important, 'cuz it's not. All pumps are only that. Pumps. Just wanted to find out if it's there because otherwise something didn't install correctly. Not sure why the Whiterun pump isn't there, unless it was moved or you just didn't see it. Either way, it sounds as though everything is working OK, so...

So this means they will show up in all the towns sooner or later??? I would very much like to watch my character humiliated and drained publicly....

Nooo....pumps are located in towns from the beginning of the game and not always within view of the public.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived