eternal spin

So I've been going through my mods folder, which has taken me two days so far (I have over 12,000 custom items).  So far, I'm about 6,000 in, adding them back around 200-500 at a time, restarting the game, testing out having my sims propose, take a pregnancy test and travel to make sure the errors I was having weren't coming back.  I have some errors for wicked whims but I can overlook them now that I can propose and do pregnancy tests.  There's one thing that I'm curious of though...Has anyone had their NPC sim do an eternal spin in an attempt to put their clothes on, but it never actually happens?  I attached a video as an example.

I found a little work around by having my active sim ask the npc sim to see their outfit and it stops the spin because they're now dressed.

What I'm wondering also, is if there is a way to find out which sex animations are up and current and which ones are broken? It's hard to tell because sometimes something that's pretty old will work, but something that is more recent wont...I don't know if the last exception file tells what mod is out of date or if it just says in general that something is out of date.

lastException_63638365474.txt

Archived