More Realistic Rape Sounds

View File

More Realistic Rape Sounds by Tirem12 v0.66

This is a set of replacement rape sounds for the Lovers framework that makes rape victims sound as if they are in actual distress/trauma. I was dissatisfied with the default rape sound sets included, as they sound mostly like normal sex, so I used some free voice samples to create replacements.

As of v0.66, this pack contains replacements for voicesets ns1-ns4. ns5 and ns6 are not currently supported, but the other sets may easily be copied over. Each set included has sounds for all 5 stages, so allocating some time to the second and third stages is recommended to appreciate the progression.

Voicesets:

ns1 is the highly afraid and submissive voice set- she knows that she can't stop it and is just trying to endure it, knowing a scream would result in her being harmed.

ns2 is the standard voice set- she makes multiple pain noises and the occasional despairing cry for help.

ns3 is the chatty voice set- she is constantly saying no, pleading, screaming for help, etc. All in vain, of course.

ns4 is the low/throaty voice set- she starts out in distress, but as the stages progress, her evocations change from despairing to erotic as her body betrays her.

Permission is given to use these sets in whole or in part anywhere else, with or without credit.

INSTALLATION:

Just extract to the Oblivion folder and allow it to overwrite the existing sound files, or convert to an omod and use a mod manager.

This is absolutely depraved. 10/10

These are great! How can I convert these over to Sexlab for skyrim?

Go to:

SexLab Framework > Sound > fx > SexLab

Then go to any of the vFemaleMoan folders. In them you'll see Hot, Medium, Mild folders. In each of those folders are .wav files. What you're gonna want to do is replace every single one of those files with the .wav files from More Realistic Rape Sounds by renaming them to names of the Sexlab files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Olorin07 said:

Is there a mod that uses those specific sounds?

The Sounds of this Mod replace the Lovers rape sounds.

All Lovers Mods with rape will use the sound files.  ( LoversRapers, Joburg, LoversStalkerM, ....most of the quest Mods,  or in Lovers Hookes if you ask for too much money your customer will rape you.  Or LoversBitch , if you don't take care of your dog companions ( let them fuck you) they will rape you.   and so on....

read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

1 hour ago, Katemck said:

Can anyone tell me where I can find meshes for pregnancy for Tamago ? Listed uploaded in Lovers lab? There was a link to one off sight, but only managed to give me a virus! So annoying.

You got my PM (Wednesday at 01:12 AM ) with the Tamago Outlet1,20 Mod.  No Virus.

You still have not read the PM.

And I told you that you got my PM right below your post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/?do=findComment&comment=2199599

So check the  PM with the name: Tamago Outlet 1.20

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to have these used only in aggressive situations (rather than replace those in consensual situations)?  I use Breathy voice in SL and I can certainly replace the Sound\FX\SexLab\vFemaleMoan02 but if possible I['d like to keep others.  I imagine I'd need to update perhaps through CK which wav files play for certain animations/mod situations, not sure where to start though.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...