Question about TBBP/BBP and HDT

Eisiel

I'm still a bit confused on how they work. So i know that TBBP/BBP is animations while HDT is physics. And i see that most of the time people says that HDT is better than TBBP/BBP. Of course i can see that from how they work but, to have HDT physics, you need to use TBBP/BBP body. What's the use of HDT body?

HDT is newer and replaced TBBP/BBP HDT is now used for a lot of things like boob butt breast bounce hair skirt and movement and high heel. There is also HDT objects for some objects and HDT move and reacts better and looks better then TBBP/BBP.

Ah i get that, what i'm wondering is more about the body. There's TBBP/BBP body and HDT body. With TBBP/BBP body, u need to attach the HDT.xml to get those bounces. Whats with HDT body?

TBBP body move self axis bone. Breast 01, 02 bone, Butt 01, 02 bone has. So work or move than detect body movement and show self turn around movement.

HDT body set axis to Gravity(to the body's location ground) so not have 01, 02 bone and Breast and Butt each one bone. And Belly bone added work like pregnancy.

And other body exist. HDT-SMP is that. This is hard to say that have axis. It's important thing is collision and able to set Skinned Mesh.

Body is separate normal mesh and Skinned Mesh. Skinned Meshes have collsion algorithm and wave at movement.

Each meshes hit or insert than show wave or movement more actually. But SMP body is so unfamous and now many forgotten body. In my think.

This is not very correct and detail story. Only my understand knowledge and I have low quality english transrate ability so can't say detail about that.

But more advanced knowledge can find LoversLab or Nexus site. You can find or googling about that.

Archived