So I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum so I'm posting it here. Sorry.

But basically:

So I have installed the Sin's Modern Clothing mod and when I check qasmoke, it is not where the image shows it. Does anyone have a similar problem? Has anyone even heard of this mod? Did I install an old version? 

Here is where I got said mod:

http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com.eg/2017/03/modern-clothes.html

I am looking in my qasmoke room and I only have one smelter and no chest like that is near it.

Does the file work for you, Saber?

This should be noted!!

*Thread have been deleted from LL for some reason so the link have been updated with the one the author provided in the thread since it still up.*

If there is a copyright infringement, then it is not allowed here to help on LL!

It would be a violation against the forum rules!

Moderators notified!

I looked at the file and in the CK its there

are you sure you activated it? It's called Sinius Modern clothing.esp

rule 3

We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

rule 6

Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here,

and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

It could of been removed for any reason maybe the author decided they didn't want to be on LL anymore or to host their files here or maybe they found a different or better site. Maybe you should know where the items in a file are coming from before you run around yelling pirate pirate pirate. Now to make some new skimpy outfits for my player.

It could of been removed for any reason maybe the author decided they didn't want to be on LL anymore or to host their files here or maybe they found a different or better site. Maybe you should know where the items in a file are coming from before you run around yelling pirate pirate pirate. Now to make some new skimpy outfits for my player.

I guess that this mod several Sims outfits includes and for this reason was removed here.

And you know I hate piracy, therefore scream I continue.  ;)

Edit: in asia it is perhaps normal that copyright does not mean anything, but here already. :)

Edit2: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=560519&id=3879&full=1

Even the Adidas symbol on a t-shirt mod, or on sneakers, is a copyright infringement!

Just a message to Adidas and the punish the then Adidas calls for, would be for some unaffordable.  :P

Well, this is embarrassing. I didn't know LL stood for Loverslab, sorry. I fixed it anyway, so I can delete the thread?

That can only a moderator.

Winny or Whinny, Stop being annoying dude. 80% of the armors and clothes here in LL are ported from other games without permission. And it's okay because no one earning money from them nor do they hurt the games that they are being ported from in anyway. So as long there not someone asking specifically for their mod to be removed there no reason to scream "permission"

As for op just install additemmenu and save yourself time.

Well, this is embarrassing. I didn't know LL stood for Loverslab, sorry. I fixed it anyway, so I can delete the thread?

Winny or Whinny, Stop being annoying dude. 80% of the armors and clothes here in LL are ported from other games without permission. And it's okay because no one earning money from them nor do they hurt the games that they are being ported from in anyway. So as long there not someone asking specifically for their mod to be removed there no reason to scream "permission"

Wrong, the rules of the forum are clear!

So will Loverslab on Nexus denoted *Loverslab Pirate Site and more*

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3080004-regarding-site-listed-as-pirate-site-and-more/page-1

and I will continue to keep my eyes open to keep Loverslab clean!  ;)

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3080004-regarding-site-listed-as-pirate-site-and-more/page-1

You mean the nexus during the time they had a stick up their ass? Fun times. :rolleyes: 

-Snip-

Rules or no rules that doesn't change the fact that 80% of the armors and clothes here are ported without permission. And that doesn't make LL rebel or anything as there already much bigger community like steam that allow the same thing that as long as there not someone specifically asking for a mod to be taken down it doesn't get removed.

So you're not helping nor are you keeping anything clean. You're just being annoying snitch and discouraging other users from asking for help.

@Amkte

Please don't respond to winny257 he's just a bitter person and soul purpose is to start stupid arguments, I have not seen him concede to any point whatsoever no matter how small or agreeable. Thats truly shows just how thick his head is.

I have literally seen him go on tirades lasting days if not weeks for little to no reason lol. If you notices he uses emojii's to be condescending because thats his game, he loves getting into arguments it is literally quite possibly his entire reason for being.

-Snip-

Rules or no rules that doesn't change the fact that 80% of the armors and clothes here are ported without permission. And that doesn't make LL rebel or anything as there already much bigger community like steam that allow the same thing that as long as there not someone specifically asking for a mod to be taken down it doesn't get removed.

So you're not helping nor are you keeping anything clean. You're just being annoying snitch and discouraging other users from asking for help.

you're right, as long as nobody cares, I will not change much.

But do you know that proverb *Where there is no plaintiff, since there is no judge*!

But once assumed someone contacted the original authors or owners, then there is certainly a reaction, because it is then not only removed, then it costs money!

@Amkte

Please don't respond to winny257 he's just a bitter person and soul purpose is to start stupid arguments, I have not seen him concede to any point whatsoever no matter how small or agreeable. Thats truly shows just how thick his head is.

I have literally seen him go on tirades lasting days if not weeks for little to no reason lol. If you notices he uses emojii's to be condescending because thats his game, he loves getting into arguments it is literally quite possibly his entire reason for being.

only a small example: I have on ebay a t-shirt with Adidas symbol sold.

I had no own photo, and used an original Adidas photo.

Some weeks later I received post from an Adidas attorney, He accused me of copyright infringement, my penalty to be paid 6000 Euro.

You're making a profit on it, most of the time unless its defamation or someone is making some money off your product no one cares.

Maybe you can instead lighten up your rhetoric next time around, especially when dealing with a retaliative new user. If you're not in the technical support

forum to help I don't really see your reason for being here.

You're making a profit on it, most of the time unless its defamation or someone is making some money off your product no one cares.

Maybe you can instead lighten up your rhetoric next time around, especially when dealing with a retaliative new user. If you're not in the technical support

forum to help I don't really see your reason for being here.

you have basically right, what takes care it me.

actually I mean it just good, I did not want some people get into trouble.

I will do nothing more thereto say, also in the future, no comments more about violations, I'll just have silently react!  ;)

edit: I have no lust the be evil.  :)

Archived