Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WIP - Sexy Bandit Captives (mod to Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps)

SexLab Captive Restraints Rescue WIP immersion dialogue

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

corchen

corchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
I really am looking forward to this. I must stop myself starting a new playthough just to add it in, I've only just started one! Now all I need will be a brothel to send my newly rescued employees to ;)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

Immersive Dialogue Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Just adding my "shut up and take my money!" as a YES PLEASE, excited to try this out  :D

I tried the original mod after someone posted an updated AI that made the newly-freed slavegirls actually try to escape the cave with you and run to safety... except that's where it ended, I soon had nearly a dozen naked ex-slavegirls milling about aimlessly in Riverwood, making a mess of framerates there for the most part until a vampire attack decimated them all  :(

I've even caught myself starting to carry/loot extry food in my current playthru to have handy for the hopefully soon-to-be-discovered hungry damsels in distress  :cool:

Thanks for the positive energy!  I had a similar experience with multiple captives, except I populated first FoxClub Z, then the Underground Bath House.  My issue was the continually cowering former captives since the original SexSlavesForBanditCamps mod had broken AI.  As I picked apart that mod I discovered a lot of dialogue had been written that didn't activate for some reason (a lot being "some," as opposed to my version which has copious volumes of possible​ options so you get varied​ dialogue.)

Rescued damsels aren't super hungry (at least not for food :blush: ), unless your own head-canon says so.  They are certainly not consumers of game resources to any degree beyond "exceptionally minor" since anything you give them was probably a throwaway item anyway.  Maybe I'll eventually build in something where there's a different response/benefit between giving them a raw potato or a bowl of stew, just for immersion purposes.

I really am looking forward to this. I must stop myself starting a new playthough just to add it in, I've only just started one! Now all I need will be a brothel to send my newly rescued employees to ;)

Thanks for the interest and enthusiasm!  One of the head-canon inspiration I used was the FoxClub Z mod that puts a brothel up against the mountain in Falkreath (turn right at Sleeping Giant Inn).  There's no AI functionality, but as a structure the mod author did a nice job, to include erotic art and . . . toys.

Are you using a prostitution mod?  If so, might I ask which one?

I saw your post to Vivi about the thong mod; may I presume you'll be playing this mod as a Futa character?  Since this mod is Futa PC friendly I will need beta-testers with Futa PCs.

corchen

corchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Thanks for the interest and enthusiasm! One of the head-canon inspiration I used was the FoxClub Z mod that puts a brothel up against the mountain in Falkreath (turn right at Sleeping Giant Inn). There's no AI functionality, but as a structure the mod author did a nice job, to include erotic art and . . . toys.

Are you using a prostitution mod? If so, might I ask which one?

I saw your post to Vivi about the thong mod; may I presume you'll be playing this mod as a Futa character? Since this mod is Futa PC friendly I will need beta-testers with Futa PCs.

My current game is very LL-mod lite. The basic framework, Defeat, Schlongs of course, the bestiality suite of mods, but nothing aside from that - this is a Skyrim Romance build so it didn't make sense to add in too much that Bishop wouldn't react to as that would be completely immersion-breaking.
I'd be super-happy to test for you but unfortunately I'm using NMM right now as I had a hissy fit and refused to use MO after messing up a STEP installation, so I can't build a clean profile to test with. If you're still looking for betas when I'm done with this playthrough, I'm all yours, with whatever gender character you need.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

One step closer to beta . . .

It took a little while, but I built a clean test game environment last night using the following process.  I haven't dropped any of my mod in yet; that's the next stage to ensure 1) I do it correctly and 2) the mod doesn't break anything basic.

Spoiler

FYI/disclaimer - I do all mod management manually; I'm old school like that.  Before everyone tries to convert me to the Holy Church of Mod Managers, yes, I understand it's probably harder that way in some ways, but I've had bad experiences with mod managers seizing control from me.  In the end I feel like I have a better understanding of what exactly is going on under the hood by doing it manually.  When I download mods, I file them in sort of a categorized mod library file structure and then just cut/paste into the game data folder, so it's not as difficult as some may think.  My hard drive isn't challenged for storage space so multiple instances doesn't bother me.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Forgot that you made the mod with uunp, i use cbbe

Do you think the adaptation between the two will be complicated ?

Will go reinstall more bandit camp

Hehe you sure do have a lot of steps to climb :P

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Forgot that you made the mod with uunp, i use cbbe

Do you think the adaptation between the two will be complicated ?

Will go reinstall more bandit camp

Hehe you sure do have a lot of steps to climb :P

It feels like about 7000 . . .  :o

The adaptation to CBBE should​ be mostly a matter of substituting the correct meshes (and finding them first!), so not difficult in principal but may be time consuming.  Not really sure at this point.

Torchwood

Torchwood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

I REALLY hope this mod gets finished. It's too great of an idea and fits in perfectly with 90% of LL mods for Skyrim!

Hell, I'd settle for the original mod if anyone could get the flee packages to work properly. Did anyone ever fix that? When I free the slaves they just idle around and never actually flee.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

I REALLY hope this mod gets finished. It's too great of an idea and fits in perfectly with 90% of LL mods for Skyrim!

Hell, I'd settle for the original mod if anyone could get the flee packages to work properly. Did anyone ever fix that? When I free the slaves they just idle around and never actually flee.

I'm flailing towards this first finish line and trying to get a satisfactory test:

Spoiler

All credit to the original mod author for the concept, but it sounds like there was a lot of the same frustration I had with the execution of the brilliant original concept.  That was what prompted me to attempt tackling this project, and what a project it has become.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Another step ! 

Reesewow

Reesewow

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

All credit to the original mod author for the concept, but it sounds like there was a lot of the same frustration I had with the execution of the brilliant original concept.  That was what prompted me to attempt tackling this project, and what a project it has become.

Sounds like you basically are getting the acid test of the frustrations and inconsistencies of the CK, bravo for powering through for such a complex first mod.  ;)

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Great news!  The brownface bug is solved and it wasn't a mystery as to how it was solved like happens sometimes.  It's been a few months since I battled that particular problem and I had forgotten about the .nif files in the meshes facegendata folder.  I was always fixated on the textures side of the house since that's the usual culprit.  That was the major show-stopper; everything else remaining on my short term fix-list are smaller idiosyncrasies.

The not-so-great news is those head meshes mean a larger overall file size since textures + meshes for 80+ unique NPCs really adds up.

Here's the file size breakdown of the impending package:

Spoiler

Coming to terms with the facts: the file size for the things that make the mod work are quite small; the file size for the things that make the mod look good are huge.

Since this mod is about both form and function, pulling back for file size isn't something I'm considering at this point.

I'm quite close to the point where I'll need a volunteer ​trusted agent to do a (partial) pre-beta unpacking operational check for me in a semi-controlled load environment.  Everything is quite simple to insert/extract manually if you know your way around inside the Data folder.  Still mulling over the best way to do the file packaging and transfer, but have a couple of ideas.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Im ok with the size i have space on my ssd , i prefer more for the good looking part

I would have gladly tested your mod but i am a cbbe man d'oh !

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Im ok with the size i have space on my ssd , i prefer more for the good looking part

I would have gladly tested your mod but i am a cbbe man d'oh !

Hold that thought because for what I need tested (basic function + no brownface), bodytype doesn't matter.  CBBE will just affect appearance and outfit clipping.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Well if it wont crash my Skyrim, im down to do some basic testing, got a stable game going on level 22 with more bandit camps explorer edition 172 actives plugins

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Well if it wont crash my Skyrim, im down to do some basic testing, got a stable game going on level 22 with more bandit camps explorer edition 172 actives plugins

That should work fine, plus you can be my CBBE tester when I'm ready to put that patch on it.

For this basic test, I've just got to pack the mod into <100 MB chunks so I can send it to you via PM (I think I can do that, right?).  My first test package I used .zipx format and didn't realize it would compress as much as it did.  It made a 570 MB file package into a 170 MB file.  Can you unzip .zipx?

[Edit] Just tested and regular .zip gets it down to 265 MB, so that's not bad either.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

That should work fine, plus you can be my CBBE tester when I'm ready to put that patch on it.

For this basic test, I've just got to pack the mod into <100 MB chunks so I can send it to you via PM (I think I can do that, right?).  My first test package I used .zipx format and didn't realize it would compress as much as it did.  It made a 570 MB file package into a 170 MB file.  Can you unzip .zipx?

[Edit] Just tested and regular .zip gets it down to 265 MB, so that's not bad either.

Got 7-zip

So better chunk me on .zip to be sure

Can i install it on nmm or must i install manually ?

Edit : If you have google drive or mega, you could simply pass the link

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Got 7-zip

Must install manually, but it's super easy.  Just unzip and drop into the data folder; that's it.  The way I've written it, it's easy to pull back out as well, it just takes more steps.

I have neither Google Drive or Mega available.  I've never had the need until now.

Let me see what makes the most sense for packaging.  Maybe NPCs in one file and Outfits in another.

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Got 7-zip

Must install manually, but it's super easy.  Just unzip and drop into the data folder; that's it.  The way I've written it, it's easy to pull back out as well, it just takes more steps.

I have neither Google Drive or Mega available.  I've never had the need until now.

Let me see what makes the most sense for packaging.  Maybe NPCs in one file and Outfits in another.

No problem, ill make a double directory for tracking the files

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Already have the five hard dependencies (and their requirements) installed?

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Already have the five hard dependencies (and their requirements) installed?

Yup even have HDT high heels but we dont need that anymore

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, Captive, Restraints, Rescue, WIP, immersion, dialogue