Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WIP - Sexy Bandit Captives (mod to Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps)

SexLab Captive Restraints Rescue WIP immersion dialogue

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

Immersive Dialogue Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Moving this discussion over from the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps thread.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/page-1  Thanks to everyone there who were excellent sounding-boards for ideas & technical advice:

I've been working for several months on an update mod to the original excellent concept started in the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps mod by pchs and am nearing a beta test before releasing it.  I liked using the freed captives for TDF's Aggressive Prostitution mod, but it bothered me that they showed up un-named in that dialogue as well as in SLA Monitor Widget.  What I have now can absolutely be just a simple "rescue the girls" campaign, if that's how the user wants to play it.  Or a slave collection / harem builder . . . or a TDF prostitution source . . . or a potential follower source . . . or anything in between/combination thereof.  I've taken a slightly different direction for immersion and dialogue, and I'm calling it Sexy Bandit Captives for now.  One of the central ideas changed is that the captives were being saved for sale as pleasure slaves rather than just being used by the bandits, and their restraints are enchanted so are much less bulky as well as much more difficult to remove.  It made the yokes and some other Zaz furniture no longer needed.

So far:
  • Over 80 non-respawning (for now) captives peppered throughout Skyrim forts and dungeons per the original.  Includes functionality with the More Bandit Camps mod.
  • All captives edited for makeup and Apachii hair -- though planning to release a version with no hair mod hard requirements.  (The bandits only take the really attractive ones, apparently, and prefer to keep them that way in most cases.)
  • Attached File  ScreenShot17.jpg   171.7KB   146 downloads
  • All captives made unique with no respawn.
Spoiler
  • All released captives become potential followers / marriageable if treated accordingly.  I wanted to convert it from being just​ an aesthetic mod into an interaction mod that retained the essence of the aesthetic appeal.
  • All captives given race appropriate unique names from the JaxonzNameGenerator mod files.
  • Added a handful of Dunmer, Altmer, and Bosmer captives.  (Sorry, not into Orismer -- head canon says they fought to the death rather than be captured.)  I use the BeautifulElves mod and that softens up the angry brow ridge of the vanilla headshape quite a lot.
  • Remove duplication where instances of the same captive were in two separate sites by filling in using the additional races.
  • Branching (unvoiced) lore friendly dialogue tree with quite a lot of random branches and others that reflect how the captive NPC may have been treated by the PC.
  • Expanded captive outfits to include some minimalist/skimpy items and bindings adapted from the non-Devious Devices sets.
  • Semi-random lore friendly greetings conditional on NPC state and prior treatment.
  • Customized the dialogue branch comments to be tailored to the type of character taken captive.  i.e., a captured merchant's dialogue would differ from a captured noble, sailor, blacksmith, hunter, etc.  Fleshed out a few more background stories - currently at 27 (3 possible dialogues for each) with plans for at least 9 more.  (That makes 81 possible greetings at 3-7 lines each from each captive)
  • Modified dilogue branches for easier use / included option for "I don't care how you got here" to bypass immersion story if that's not your thing.
  • Subjugation depends on both PC Speech skill and PC vs. NPC level, so some captives will be impossible to subjugate until at a higher Speech and/or level.
  • Unlock restraint dialogue that checks success vs. lockpicking skill (realize DD already does something like this) but would like to improve on it.
  • New script for release captive that only removes the restraints/bindings instead of every single thing in inventory.
  • Fixed the maddening behavior of not being able to talk to an NPC after release.
  • Released captives (optionally in each case) autonomously search the area for better clothing and/or weapons after release before executing a "travel to" package.  Effectively, they loot the area, but check back with the PC so they're not taking anything important.  (Lots of fun to observe, since they comment on nearly every item found, or on the hygiene of the previous owner. :P)  Or, you can just give them whatever you want . . . or nothing at all, but they may not like you very much later.
  • Released captives now successfully travel to tailored random destinations on release, but are persistent and you can track them down later, assuming they 1) survived and, 2) told you the truth where they were going. :blush:
  • Some captives may be former bandits or female bandit leaders who experienced a mutiny.  Who knows what these types may do when released when they're armed again?
  • Working to tie in the enchantment on restraints/bindings to affect SexLabArousal.  i.e., The restraints fuel desire.
  • Got the "handoff" to TDF Prostitution working correctly while keeping that mod as non-required.  (i.e., The prostitution option is not available until after the captive travels to their destination and the PC finds them there)
  • Built after-release packages (actually one package with five stacked branches) for the five major six temples as destinations; more to follow, plus taverns & such.
  • Released captives stop at local vendor to trade outfits if in business hours (0800-2000).  Outfits mainly random vanilla sets for now, but working on fleshing this part out some more.  You may not see the transaction, but you might see a former captive go into a shop and come out wearing something else.
  • Released captives trade in local tavern with barkeep if not in vendor business hours (2000-0800).
  • If traded with barkeep, sandbox for some time in tavern before proceeding to temple or other final destination.
  • And, yes, lots of dialogue driven sexlab animations. :D  True to the spirit of the original mod, there are two main routes a PC can take with a captive -- one of subjugation or one of release.  It's up to you (within the limits of PC Speechcraft, Lockpicking, Smithing, and Level) which you pursue.
  • Gender specific dialogue, as well as being Futa friendly for the equipped girls.  (Auto detected using SexLab & SOS)
  • For now, there are no pre-release SexLab animations for the PC to sneak up on the bandits having their way with a captive, but it's on the drawing board for a later release.
  • No current "Notice Board" or "Radiant Quests" for rescuing captives being worked . . . for now.  Head canon says they're being kept in secret, and with the chaos of Skyrim's civil war and limited communication, there's nobody looking for the captives at this point.
Mod functionality specifics:
  • The (current) clothing files are built for UNPB functionality (seems to work for any UNP) right now just because that happens to be what I had loaded when I started.  Adaptation to CBBE will be a follow-on project post-beta I think.

Hard Dependencies (aside from Skyrim.esm and Update.esm, obviously):

• SexLab - by Ashal                                     (This was required by the original mod; provides animation framework)
  • ZaZ Animation Pack - by xaz, ZaZ Chris       (This was required by the original mod; provides furniture, devices, animations)
  • SexLabAroused Redux - by fishburger67      (Specifically designed to "minimize the papyrus impact of Aroused")
  • ApachiiHair.esm - by Apachii                          
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm - by Apachii           (Intend to make a version that uses Apachii Hairs & Apachii Female Hairs as well as a version without.)
  • . . . and the other subordinate mods required by the above.
Optional:
  • More Bandit Camps by skillest      (This mod would run without it, but you might find some captives alone in odd places; I would probably produce a version without the MBC sites populated for those who think there are already plenty of bandit sites.)
  • (SOS) Schlongs of Skyrim by b3lisario         (Full version needed for Futa detection and other miscellaneous functionality.)
  • SlaveTats by murfk    (Should work without, but tattooed captives will be bare; mrufk helped me out on implementing!)
  • Other SexLab/SLAL/NSAP animations as the user desires.

I would hope anyone considering this mod update would already be running most/all of these other mods anyway, but who knows?

Thoughts / questions / opinions?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

karlpaws

karlpaws

the four pawed one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

two thoughts...

I'm not sure if your NPC placement has to be static or if we could find a random "next on the list" captive. Would handle the respawning / unique name issue and possibly be useful in a "no more bandit camps? no bandit captive" issue.

Might want to work toward not needing the HDT high heels.  I suspect its required because some of the shoes you've included from DD need it, but it seems like the NIOveride (I think) is taking over and works better.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

two thoughts...

I'm not sure if your NPC placement has to be static or if we could find a random "next on the list" captive. Would handle the respawning / unique name issue and possibly be useful in a "no more bandit camps? no bandit captive" issue.

Might want to work toward not needing the HDT high heels.  I suspect its required because some of the shoes you've included from DD need it, but it seems like the NIOveride (I think) is taking over and works better.

You're correct on the HDT heels; it was originally there just to support one set of DD heels that I'm considering writing out anyway.  But then I added a few sets of retextured boos from the Tembtra Thief gear mod, and they are awesome (and require HDT high heels).

The captive list idea is interesting, though I currently have no idea how to implement it.

Good to see you over here!

Reesewow

Reesewow

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Honestly what you have written out looks damn good, and could definitely be a fun excuse to revisit/explore all the bandit camps (gotta rescue them all!).  Definitely looking forward to the beta.

You're correct on the HDT heels; it was originally there just to support one set of DD heels that I'm considering writing out anyway.  But then I added a few sets of retextured boos from the Tembtra Thief gear mod, and they are awesome (and require HDT high heels).

The captive list idea is interesting, though I currently have no idea how to implement it.

Good to see you over here!

Yea, would echo the avoiding HDT high-heels sentiment as NIO has some serious advantages, namely that it is lightweight and Sexlab has a really hard time dealing with the HDT High Heels effect (using the "fix high heels" option with HDT High Heels installed makes SL scan all your magic effects every scene).

The nice thing is that it is *really* easy to remove HDT High Heels from any of the items you want to use in your mod with just Nifskope and TES5Edit.

Cell uploaded a few youtube videos to show how to convert heels to NIO and remove the effect from them in TES5Edit.

Adding NIO effect to mesh in NifSkope - https://www.youtube....h?v=-4_J7x6DUcY

Removing HDT High heels from the boots in TES5Edit - https://www.youtube....h?v=Fz1DTLs6FKA

Can confirm the guides work as I used them to convert all the older mods I had installed that used HDT High Heels, including Tembtra.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Honestly what you have written out looks damn good, and could definitely be a fun excuse to revisit/explore all the bandit camps (gotta rescue them all!).  Definitely looking forward to the beta.

Yea, would echo the avoiding HDT high-heels sentiment as NIO has some serious advantages, namely that it is lightweight and Sexlab has a really hard time dealing with the HDT High Heels effect (using the "fix high heels" option with HDT High Heels installed makes SL scan all your magic effects every scene).

The nice thing is that it is *really* easy to remove HDT High Heels from any of the items you want to use in your mod with just Nifskope and TES5Edit.

Cell uploaded a few youtube videos to show how to convert heels to NIO and remove the effect from them in TES5Edit.

Adding NIO effect to mesh in NifSkope - https://www.youtube....h?v=-4_J7x6DUcY

Removing HDT High heels from the boots in TES5Edit - https://www.youtube....h?v=Fz1DTLs6FKA

Can confirm the guides work as I used them to convert all the older mods I had installed that used HDT High Heels, including Tembtra.

I've never run NifSkope, so anything with a learning curve delays the beta at this point.  There's also a non-heeled version of the Tembtra boots, as well as a few other sets of thigh boots I've picked up here and there, for me to use in pre-release captive outfits.  At some point I may want them in post-release outfits!  Unless you want to send me the Tembrta meshes already converted to NIO, I'm of a mind to just pitch all heels out until v2.0.  I will refer back to this post to go through those when time permits; thanks for the advice and direction.  I had no idea HDT heels bogged things down so much, though I never used the fix high heels option.

LazyBoot

LazyBoot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

It's also worth noting that DD have switched to NIO heels as well. So unless you're using an old version or old bodyslide sets for DD (there are official ones now, so you shouldn't), DD is hdt heels free now.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

It's also worth noting that DD have switched to NIO heels as well. So unless you're using an old version or old bodyslide sets for DD (there are official ones now, so you shouldn't), DD is hdt heels free now.

Good to know, though I'm not using anything in DD directly any more; just some borrowed meshes that I've now recolored.  I honestly don't remember what drove me to HDT heels in the first place, but after thrashing about in this mod for months (learning as I go) I now can't seem to see a reason for it any longer except for Tembtra, and there are ways around that it seems too.  Thanks!

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Sold ! Oh yeah and i toyed with the idea to install more bandit camp but with this mod i sure will

This mod loooks real nice

Question :

I run with scarcity and big price tag and vendor that has not a lot on for sale, when you say that the former captive will trade for new clothes, if she doesnt have money to buy new clothes will she be naked or will she stays with her clothes on.

I wouldnt want a lot of naked former captives roaming the street wouldnt be quite right

Thank you and hope to play it soon ( no pressure...yet a little :P  )

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Sold ! Oh yeah and i toyed with the idea to install more bandit camp but with this mod i sure will

This mod loooks real nice

Question :

I run with scarcity and big price tag and vendor that has not a lot on for sale, when you say that the former captive will trade for new clothes, if she doesnt have money to buy new clothes will she be naked or will she stays with her clothes on.

I wouldnt want a lot of naked former captives roaming the street wouldnt be quite right

Thank you and hope to play it soon ( no pressure...yet a little :P  )

Yay!  Finally some gameplay-ish questions!

Your vendor mods should have no effect on this.  The trade is virtual (and happens autonomously whether you're there to observe or not), so while she may show up and vocalize to a merchant, and in fact change clothes, there's no actual exchange or pricing.  If you wanted to RP it, then the vendor took what little she showed up with and gave her at least a spare clothes based outfit, possibly out of pity, or other "favors" . . . you'll never know.  It might have been a late night trade with a barkeep and they gave her an outfit left behind by another patron.  Alternatively, the vendor may have made out on the deal because she showed up wearing some level of bandit armor and gave her just clothes in return (which she would be glad of after wearing the bandit's stuff, I think).  She should never be naked because one default outfit or another is always in place, even if it's in the virtual background behind whatever she found or you gave her.  Even if you request for her to take it off (you can do that, BTW) she will put it back on at next cell load or next equipment change because she is added as a teammate to make the "wear best armor" AI built into the game kick in, and that includes their default outfit if everything else is taken away.

Also, if you kill a bunch of bandits and don't loot them, she will pseudo-randomly search for stuff until she is "dressed" on feet and torso if you let her (or ignore her).  Some of the outfits you'll find them with may meet the feet requirement already, so most of the time it's a search for something less flimsy for body wear.  That's just if you let them search on their own.  If you give them stuff, they'll wear that according to how the game AI prioritizes it.  You can give them a bit of gold too, BTW.  And they'll thank you.  Food as well.  I tried to write as much immersion based dialogue into it as I could think of on the first pass, and keep adding more all the time.  That includes "being a jerk" options and the resulting disposition.  If you try to send her off weaponless because you couldn't even part with an iron dagger for her, she'll object and one of the PC dialogue options is, "I don't care if you fight wolves with your fingernails.  Just go."

All of that "in transit" outfitting is just window dressing on the way to a final "SetOutfit()" call, when the SetTeammate() is turned off with the final outfit option.  While totally unnecessary, it's damn cool watching them looting the corpses of their former captors whilst commenting the whole time.

Attached File  ScreenShot17a (2).jpg   306.52KB   33 downloadsAttached File  ScreenShot19.jpg   284.74KB   21 downloadsAttached File  ScreenShot20.jpg   187.62KB   20 downloadsAttached File  ScreenShot23.jpg   289.23KB   19 downloadsAttached File  ScreenShot24a.jpg   402.8KB   20 downloads

A little "please-finish-the-mod-so-we-can-get-on-with-it" pressure is fine and keeps me going!  Thanks for the interest!

karlpaws

karlpaws

the four pawed one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Might be too hard, but any chance your "could have been a bandit chief / mutiny" comment could be extended to named / boss bandits in bandit caves? There aren't that many but I was just doing a thieves guild play and ran into Rigel Strong Arm, who does happen to have a mutiny going.... The one in Mistwatch would be another candidate and could tie into your mod in a wider way though I think we've maybe discussed that?

The other humorous thing with Belethor... there's a mod that adds dialog to a lot of NPCs offering/requesting sex based on some things they say. His entry is "One sister for sale right here" to start sex with him.  If you've got anyone else heading to Whiterun he might be a potential tie-in in other ways.

(sure, you're not even in beta and we're coming up with new add ons)

(I'll also have to see if I ever get Scent of Sex to work, if I can make a rule that an NPC from your mod engages an innkeeper when I enter the cell)

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Ah yeahhhhh !

Great because with scarcity my vendor doesnt sell a lot

Options, Dialogues, rescuing the captives (80 !!!) , new followers, AI, backstory and lot of dialogues.. Moral choices (giving or taking)

That's gold ! WoW 

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Oh storyline wise... what would be cool a curveball the 81th captive : a child

parents are dead killed by the bandits  do you adopt the child (give him back a happy life) following you or do you leave him all alone (here y a kid a iron dagger, now scram) or go escort to a relative or the orphanage or work in a inn sweeping the floor

heartbreaking... the kid roam in the city begging for a gold piece or comes back with hired goons 

but i think it would a good dilemma moment

Just an idea 

43deadwood

43deadwood

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

This looks like a very well thought out mod and I can't wait to see it in game. Would there be any chance of using MannyGT's noticeboard to give side quests to find the missing women rather than just uncovering them during normal playthrough?

Musje

Musje

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

This looks really nice. Adds a little color to the game :)

And it looks like you went through a lot of effort to make things immersive and varied. Can't wait to see this released!

One thing: if you clear out the bandit camp and leave the captives tied, maybe they should die / disappear after a while. They need to eat after all

karlpaws

karlpaws

the four pawed one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

This looks like a very well thought out mod and I can't wait to see it in game. Would there be any chance of using MannyGT's noticeboard to give side quests to find the missing women rather than just uncovering them during normal playthrough?

I'm not sure Manny or IronDusk's new Missives mods use the game radiant quest system. I think they use radiant enabled locations but from the discussion about adding or changing quests for Open Cities compatibility it sounds like they had to code some of the quests by hand. I think that means you could create a patch that uses both mods as masters to add the quests, but I don't know enough and only mention the discussion because I've been preferring Missive's method over Manny's Notice Board (too many quests sending me into quest locked dungeons and other places).

tuxagent7

tuxagent7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

After rescuing the captives,

i know they will return to their backstory

where will they live ? sleep ? will you have to change part of the cities ?

So they will enter a job package after rescuing them, that is really cool.  So when i go to cities they will remember me as a savior or a a**hole :P

Is the temple you speak in tdf prostitution ? or is it a refuge for them to go

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Oh storyline wise... what would be cool a curveball the 81th captive : a child

parents are dead killed by the bandits  do you adopt the child (give him back a happy life) following you or do you leave him all alone (here y a kid a iron dagger, now scram) or go escort to a relative or the orphanage or work in a inn sweeping the floor

heartbreaking... the kid roam in the city begging for a gold piece or comes back with hired goons 

I'm thinking a child in my otherwise sexually oriented mod . . . um, no.  Great idea for a separate mod though!  I love/hate morally ambiguous situations, and the Season Unending quest from the vanilla game is basically that.  Both the Imperials and Stormcloaks are total jerks, just in different ways with differing priorities.

In v1.0, no chance.  In a later revision, maybe, and it's a pretty cool idea.  I'd have to get permission to use MannyGT's mod and merge the mods I think, or at least make it a hard dependency.  This is very close to the radiant quest functionality, and I have no idea how to go about implementing it.  It presents some serious issues that would have to be figured out, both in concept and execution.  Like do the "announced" missing captives only spawn at bandit camps you've not yet cleared, or do you force respawn (if that's possible) the camp as well.

This looks really nice. Adds a little color to the game :)

And it looks like you went through a lot of effort to make things immersive and varied. Can't wait to see this released!

One thing: if you clear out the bandit camp and leave the captives tied, maybe they should die / disappear after a while. They need to eat after all

Great question!  I had a fleeting thought about the "what if" on leaving the captive bound several weeks ago, but it was shoved aside by practical matters of getting other stuff working.  I'll have to ponder how to go about executing the script logic to do this.  On a related note, I'm still wrestling with what happens if you send a released captive to search for stuff, but there's not enough stuff in search range.  I thought I could just make the package expire using a timer, but it doesn't seem to run the same way if the PC is out of the cell.  Still working on that one.

Blackbird Wanderer

Blackbird Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

After rescuing the captives,

i know they will return to their backstory

where will they live ? sleep ? will you have to change part of the cities ?

So they will enter a job package after rescuing them, that is really cool.  So when i go to cities they will remember me as a savior or a a**hole :P

Is the temple you speak in tdf prostitution ? or is it a refuge for them to go

Wow, you like immersion as much as . . . well, me!

Right now released captives are pretty much littering the populated areas, though in small numbers since the final destination is random and my eventual list is long.  I haven't worked out the sleep part, but as for job, you *may* find some selling themselves in the taverns, while others are praying for guidance in the temples while they figure out what to do with their lives.  I haven't coded it yet, but I intend for some, especially non-Nords, to decide to leave Skyrim altogether, but you may be able to talk them out of it if you catch them before they cross the border or board ship.

Actual spoiler alert here (Destination ideas):

Spoiler

It just takes a while to code those AI packages.  For the "what-do-you-now-do-all-day?" behaviors, I'm hoping to not have to reinvent the wheel and just use many of the AI packages already built into the game so they behave like the locals.  i.e., Wander the marketplace in Whiterun, hang out at the local tavern, go have sex with the local thane . . . you know, the basics.

Whether they remember you as a savior or a**hole depends entirely on whether you were a savior or an a**hole.  They will remember.  I actually created a faction to use as a persistent variable specifically for this, and it's separate from RelationshipRank that's built into the game, though both are used by this mod for different purposes, sometimes in concert.  (It's pretty easy to be a white-hat when it comes to rescuing them, as long as you can get the lock open.)  If you abused them before their bindings were off, or sent them off weaponless and basically undressed, don't expect them to want to follow you later.  Or do anything else with you for that matter if you're feeling lonely.  Yes, you can poison the well by your actions, and it's basically irreversible no matter how good your Speech level is, though Speech will mitigate the negative effects.  I still haven't quite worked out the gameplay aspects for what you can and can't do with certain ability scores vs. how good/bad your Trust level is with the former captive.  The exception to this is if you're using the GiveGifts mod (or SexLab Eager NPCs does this too) and you artificially bump up RelationshipRank, you will still be able to hire them as a working girl using TDF Aggressive Prostitution . . . even though they don't actually like you very much.  Or, to put it differently, they may come to like you, but they may never trust you again.

Reesewow

Reesewow

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

In v1.0, no chance.  In a later revision, maybe, and it's a pretty cool idea.  I'd have to get permission to use MannyGT's mod and merge the mods I think, or at least make it a hard dependency.  This is very close to the radiant quest functionality, and I have no idea how to go about implementing it.  It presents some serious issues that would have to be figured out, both in concept and execution.  Like do the "announced" missing captives only spawn at bandit camps you've not yet cleared, or do you force respawn (if that's possible) the camp as well.

It might be simpler just to add your own quest givers to offer people simple quest pointers to where captives are one at a time, like the base game does for word walls through the Greybeards.  They could simply be a guard npc running the missing persons investigations in a hold, and asking him if there are any missing persons reports could place a quest marker to find a local bandit captive that already exists.  

Lore background could be that the guards have gotten clues as to which bandit group might have taken a missing person captive, but can't spare the manpower to follow up (civil war/arrow to the knee excuse).  You could even have a courier-delivered advertisement if you wanted to point new users to them.  If you manage to exhaust his dialogue, you know you've found all the hold's captives and can move your completionist self to another hold.  I don't think you'd need to worry about radiant spawning of captives (80+ girls to find is a lot to chew through).

Cool suggestion for further expansion tho.

Vithiss

Vithiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Greetings,

I've been following your efforts for a while, though I haven't thought of a single helpful thing to post so far. I just thought it was time that I piped up with some general encouragement. All of this looks really neat and I look forward to getting to use it sometime. Thanks very much for your efforts and persistence and creativity. Kudos and best wishes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, Captive, Restraints, Rescue, WIP, immersion, dialogue