Ride Sharing: Follower sits behind you on your horse (proof of concept)

Musje

Another option is to have you being the captive/passenger, you still control where it goes, its just someone ELSE controls what pose you take on it.

That sounds a lot like what Alternative Riding Styles does, except with 2 riders.

Greate Musje, everyone has thought at least once in their lives why the followers can not go on the same horse as you, and we never had a response. Now our dreams can come true.

What about slightly different ride sharing:

f17f9c577146853.jpg

I still look for a good mod that adds this type of position, and when joining with this new mod, the follower could be down, or the person that you are loaded.

f17f9c577146853.jpg

Something like the way Riding Styles lets you ride a horse, but with someone in the saddle as well?

The horses of this mod have a wood on top to tie the person who left it a little ugly, it would be interesting if it were the same in the photo where everything they put are chains.

Awesome work, Musje. May I try to borrow your work? I always wanted to make the dragonborn carry someone or get dragged away by bandits and this might be just the right angle for something like that.

Please feel free to use anything :)

just found this and took it for a test drive (version 0.4)

works well at this point

rode from Whiterun to Windhelm (by going all the way to Riften), then fast traveled to Morthal, Markarth, then to Dawnstar.

2 times had follower temporarily get teleported to mid air during cell change, and 1 time right after fast travel.

all 3 times this happened follower was teleported back into correct position within a couple of seconds (if I had not been watching

closely I would have missed it on the cell change times).

very nice overall and am hoping to see kinky/gropey version whenever you (or someone) makes one.

with multiple followers (all with the medallion) only the primary (first gained) follower will ride with you.

imho that is as it should be (horse should not be made to carry 3+ people anyway).

to switch who is riding with you just dismiss extra followers and wait till that one (or more) are not in cell keeping just

the follower you want riding then rehire (reinvite) the others.

I did run into a very slight issue (see pics) due to having the sidesaddle riding animation installed.

solution was just to remove it and then the follower riding animation lined up correctly.

post-852155-0-72492000-1504156097_thumb.jpg

post-852155-0-98229900-1504156109_thumb.jpg

Greate Musje, everyone has thought at least once in their lives why the followers can not go on the same horse as you, and we never had a response. Now our dreams can come true.

f17f9c577146853.jpg

I still look for a good mod that adds this type of position, and when joining with this new mod, the follower could be down, or the person that you are loaded.

f17f9c577146853.jpg

Something like the way Riding Styles lets you ride a horse, but with someone in the saddle as well?

The horses of this mod have a wood on top to tie the person who left it a little ugly, it would be interesting if it were the same in the photo where everything they put are chains.

Anyone working on this?

I removed the file from here, the latest version is over at Nexus (link at the top of this thread)

I'm pretty happy with the way it's working now, there's only a few minor issues thanks to loads of people testing and reporting problems.

So: next comes the kinky stuff :) Fingerscrossed, the author of Riding Styles is interested and hopefully will attempt to integrate this in his mod.

Myself, I will work on a slave transport mod for PAHE / HSH. This will let you

- take slaves along, slung across the back of your horse or under it. No more slaves running off when you least need it.

- take along an extra horse that can carry an additional 2 slaves

- buy a cart that lets you move 6 or so slaves. You can drive the cart yourself. Effectively it'll work as a movable HSH slave camp.

I removed the file from here, the latest version is over at Nexus (link at the top of this thread)

I'm pretty happy with the way it's working now, there's only a few minor issues thanks to loads of people testing and reporting problems.

So: next comes the kinky stuff :) Fingerscrossed, the author of Riding Styles is interested and hopefully will attempt to integrate this in his mod.

Myself, I will work on a slave transport mod for PAHE / HSH. This will let you

- take slaves along, slung across the back of your horse or under it. No more slaves running off when you least need it.

- take along an extra horse that can carry an additional 2 slaves

- buy a cart that lets you move 6 or so slaves. You can drive the cart yourself. Effectively it'll work as a movable HSH slave camp.

Thats actually where i found it =)  I always check the new files and when I saw this one, I grabbed it right away and discovered that I recognized the author name!

DL'd and endorsed on Nexus =)

I'm very excited to see where this one takes you!

I'm only dreading the FNIS exports I shall have to do to keep testing it. =p   but hey.. not a bad problem to have =)

• 2 weeks later...

Musje 
Massive thanks for already what you have made. The concept of your mod was a dream of mine since the very beginning of me playing Skyrim back in 2012. You made my dream come true in skyrim LOL :D 

f743ce6ef1a1950cb76611c0be9161f7.24.jpg

And if you don't mind me asking....... is this possible?(as shown in the picture)...... having pleasure while riding with your spouse or lover?

And can you please add various pose for female while riding. I love that you added 'player ride in back' option and the pose for females to ride sideways. I would love to see more options like bent over, ride face to face in future version of this mod. Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i did not test this so far because i am "captured" with lot of different other ideas and stuff. But maybe one day we can get access to a fully new horse-skeleton with "multi-saddle bones" to surround the scripting and fnis animations with a simple "double-saddle"-vanilla horse. If I get the skeleton to work in the game and if I can reach to use the two saddles behind each other, I´ll give it to musje for new experiments...and if that works, ALL other positions will also be possible then...

but the overall question is of course, if skyrim is letting us to put a second/or multi "saddle-bone(s)" or in other words, a NIF-file with two-times the same bone constellation to be working proper into the game. Sadly, there are very often really STUPID restrictions concerning NIF-files. And this example would be one of them.

1 saddle.JPG

2 saddles.JPG

Questions:

• How difficult is it to make an animation for the second rider? I animate for skyrim frequently, and i've never successfully been able to make a horse rider animation without all sorts of skeleton and rider node mayhem.
  • Can the player use the medallion with an npc riding the horse?
On 24. August 2017 at 3:03 AM, loverfaanz said:

That would be awesome. Thank you so much for this awesome mod and the work you put into it. It would be amazing to see kinky animations too :D not sure if its possible but maybe a mcm menu to switch between different riding styles?

For the first beginning, the second saddle would be working like the first one, with exactly the vanilla animation. The game would let to climb two actors onto a horse, as it will not recognize, that the horse´s saddle is filled up with exactly one place. Adding a different riding-animation would be not difficult. Also the second saddle bone could be in a slightly different "rhythm" than the original one (moving up and down on the horse body can be changed by the bone´s amplitude and frequency.

But as long the game will not load that skeleton-nif-file, it can be only be surrounded by the method of muse to allow a second character on the horse. I´d try to fix the script not onto the player, instead maybe the script can be attached to the horse itself....and as usually are the vanilla-animations specially here the first choice, because it will not cause "misalignments" of the second "glued"-body...

(it depends only on the working nit-file )...for now this is sadly only theoretically

i had an idea but before i explain it in detail - i have a technical question

is it possible to have a 2nd horse that maintains an exact position from the 1st horse at all times??

so that the horses are always in formation and maintain their individual positions in the formation.

you have 1st horse and 2nd horse would be exactly 10 feet to the right side of horse 1 (at 90 degrees).....and no matter which way or direction horse 1 moves

horse 2 would always be exactly 10 feet to the right of horse 1(at 90 degrees).  is that possible and if so can it be done without it taking a massive amount of work??

Archived