Ride Sharing: Follower sits behind you on your horse (proof of concept)

Musje

So 2 things happened:

1) t.ara was kind enough to teach me how to make animations in 3DS Max and how to get them into Skyrim using various weird tools. :cool::heart:

2) I got bored.

I started working on a little mod that lets you transport PAHE slaves by tieing them onto horses or transporting them in carts. Then I thought: what I really want is to ride my horse with the slave bound and slung over the back of the horse, But for that you need some way to get 2 people onto 1 horse.

Anyway, I figured out a way by abusing the Havok system. It's not 100% perfect and really still in proof-of-concept state, but it does sort of work. The attached mod gives you a Horse Medallion; you can give that to a follower and they will ride with you when you mount. You can craft more medallions at the forge.

post-928107-0-62939600-1502562645_thumb.png

So why is this in the Adult section?

- The best people are here.

- The riders can in theory be given all manner of poses, so there's no reason not to have that slave slung over the back. Or to use Lydia as a saddle. Future versions will probably include such amusing options.

Let me know if you have any problems with this mod :)

Oh yes, do run FNIS after installing this!

File removed, you can find the latest version here! 

The adult version will apear here when I have time to make it.

post-928107-0-62939600-1502562645_thumb.png

Oh crap I did forget to include the behaviour file. Please install the new file in the first post (version 0.1) and re-run fnis

All seems well now, my follower did detach herself from my horse and floated seated in the air while I continued on but that was just before a dragon attack so that may have been the reason. I'll get back to you with anything else I notice. I did uninstall a horse and a rider animation replacer as that seemed to have a minor conflict. Thank you for your efforts so far!

It's certainly possible to add something like that. I already made an additional animation.

This will probably be 2 mods: the one in this thread, and another that hooks into PAHE to transport slaves: on the back of your own horse, on separate pack horses, or in a cart.

post-928107-0-08345400-1502645744_thumb.png

Took a long walk with some galloping from Solitude to Morthal. The passenger would detach and float stationary in the air every couple of minutes. Did the same while galloping but on one occasion while galloping she jumped back on. It seemed almost timed and would just happen for no discernible reason. HDT butt cheeks jiggle in a wonderful way colliding with the saddle. ;)

New version 0.2 is up fixing a few issues:

- After saving a game with the follower mounted, the follower will be mounted again when loading that savegame

- Follower will no longer dismount (stay floating in the air) when crossing a cell boundary

- Follower won;t draw a weapon when the player does (messing up the amimation)

I'm sure there are still some other little issues. These are being investigated:

- Horse flies off after teleporting with a follower riding along

- Follower doesn't remount properly after a teleport (probably a tinming issue)

It's certainly possible to add something like that. I already made an additional animation.

This will probably be 2 mods: the one in this thread, and another that hooks into PAHE to transport slaves: on the back of your own horse, on separate pack horses, or in a cart.

I was always hoping for a mod like that glad to see Skyrim is still getting goof mods despite its age

I uploaded v0.4, this fixes a few issues, makes riding a bit smoother, and lets you ride stolen horses with your follower.

This now uses a medallion. Give the medallion to a follower of quest companion (they don;t need to actually wear it), they will then ride with you when you mount. The horse no longer has a menu.

When upgrading from an older version: ride your horse, and the menu will ask you if you want to upgrade to 0.4, select that and then you get the new medallion.

Are you thinking about adding a riding style where the guy/gal in the back fondles the guy/gal in the front? Would work best with standard riding, switching to other animations for weapon-drawn riding or galloping.

I like the idea, something simple to the companion behind holding your hips/waist/shoulders or even them holding onto your breasts :D while you ride.

That would be pretty funny.

Both hands on the riders crotch works for both genders.

Just wondering if I did things right - is there a "jumping on" animation? My co-rider just sort of appears standing on top of the horse and then drops into place. Everything else works for the most part - thank you so much Musje! - except that once in a while the back rider sort of... vibrates around quite a bit.

Downloaded this over on the nexus, but glad to see you had bigger plans for it. Stumbling upon this over here made for a pleasant surprise. Interested in seeing more.

Just wondering if I did things right - is there a "jumping on" animation? My co-rider just sort of appears standing on top of the horse and then drops into place. Everything else works for the most part - thank you so much Musje! - except that once in a while the back rider sort of... vibrates around quite a bit.

The mount and dismount process is still a bit rubbish. I am confident I can add a halfway decent mounting animation, dismounting may be harder. I am able to hook into the end of the player dismount anim but not the start.

Still working on the vibration issue

When I have time I will certainly look into making kinky/gropey variations :)

The mount and dismount process is still a bit rubbish. I am confident I can add a halfway decent mounting animation, dismounting may be harder. I am able to hook into the end of the player dismount anim but not the start.

Still working on the vibration issue

When I have time I will certainly look into making kinky/gropey variations :)

That would be awesome. Thank you so much for this awesome mod and the work you put into it. It would be amazing to see kinky animations too :D not sure if its possible but maybe a mcm menu to switch between different riding styles?

Archived