SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

I don't think Sexlab Light was ever intended to be a replacement for Sexlab. It is missing the Sexlab DLL and all it's associated functions.

Only a small subset of Sexlab mods can be converted to run with it; notably missing Are Zaz Animation Pack and Sexlab Aroused Redoux.

Be thankful we have had Sexlab Light to tide us over. Be more thankful that a full Sexlab is almost here.

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

I don't think Sexlab Light was ever intended to be a replacement for Sexlab. It is missing the Sexlab DLL and all it's associated functions.

Only a small subset of Sexlab mods can be converted to run with it; notably missing Are Zaz Animation Pack and Sexlab Aroused Redoux.

Be thankful we have had Sexlab Light to tide us over. Be more thankful that a full Sexlab is almost here.

Do you think it will be possible to replace one with the other once this happens or will it ruin old saves?

2 hours ago, squirrellydood said:

Do you think it will be possible to replace one with the other once this happens or will it ruin old saves?

Very good question. Vinfamy can give his best guess, but I suspect we will have to try it and see. Do note that it will be Sexlab 1.63, so you will also have the issue of the base release upgrading.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:41 PM, burntburlap said:

I just started looking at that yesterday, and no, that's not enough. Aroused depends on the Stats functionality of SexLab which is missing some native functions from the DLLs. I took a crack at a workaround for those missing bits, and failed miserably.

Well, that's a bummer.  Could it potentially be done using factions?

So, in an attempt to get a few other mods to work I'm trying to get SD+ working. So far it hasn't. Sexlab aroused works, in so much that it doesn't crash the game or cause any major issues that I can see once you disable to Lovers Desire effect in the MCM. I've put the animations for SD+ through the converter programer as well though I haven been able to get far enough to test it. The main issue I'm having is that the game keeps crashing because of Devious Devices Expansion. I know it's this one since after the crash I loaded the requirements one by one to see which one caused it to crash after a couple minutes and it was DDE.

I'm not sure what is causing this since it occurs on game start after a couple minutes of simply letting the game sit. No actions are taken nor were they done to the character since she's just standing in the LAL jail cell naked. It's not the meshes I think, since I ran them through an optimizer and I don't think it's auto-equipping anything. I assume it's one of the scripts but I'm not sure if removing one may break it.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:14 AM, Pinute said:

What's the future for SSE, based on this post by Ashal?

AFAIK, the only real bottleneck for us is a full sexlab. We already have a rock solid SkyUI, SKSE64, UIExtensions, HTD Heels, basic CBP Physics and incomplete but functioning racemenu.

Maybe the only thing we lack is a complete and full HTD, so we can have breast collision etc. but aside from that, once SexlabSSE is release, pretty much any adult mod here can be ported to SSE.

I want to get the Sexlab Voices mod to work with this but it requires Sexlab be initialized in the MCM. However initializing it through the MCM menu causes Creature to no longer be allowed, even when the option is toggled in either the spell or the MCM menu they simply stop being registered. Is there a way to be able to initialize Sexlab Lite through the MCM without removing creature animations? @vinfamy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm new to SL SE and I'm wondering if there's a way to modify the list of available animations.

I've looked into the Animations folder and try to edit the FNIS List files to remove some sets, but SL still tries to play these animations (but they obviously don't work). Is there a file somewhere that can't be edited to just play the desired animations ?

I also tried to create a folder with my selected animation sets, create a FNIS_List file for it (althoug not sure it was correct), but FNIS doesn't see it. And SL still tries to play other animatons that aren't there anymore...

Thanks for any help! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, does anyone have any update or idea of if and when a full Sexlab is likely to appear soon? Its just i notcied we now have both SKSE and PapyUtil now available for SSE and i just was guessing those are the things mostly needed for making it happen. But i have NO skill or knowledge with mod creation or scripting etc so fully hold my hands up and will take a slapping for being to impatient and ingnorant of just how long and hard it can be. ( to create sexlabSE...not...erm...well you know XD).

59 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Just a quick question, does anyone have any update or idea of if and when a full Sexlab is likely to appear soon? Its just i notcied we now have both SKSE and PapyUtil now available for SSE and i just was guessing those are the things mostly needed for making it happen. But i have NO skill or knowledge with mod creation or scripting etc so fully hold my hands up and will take a slapping for being to impatient and ingnorant of just how long and hard it can be. ( to create sexlabSE...not...erm...well you know XD).

This is the beta for the full version for SSE if you want to test it out.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

• 2 weeks later...

Every time i load a save, it says: Error, rollback version detected.  I had installed Sexlab light SE, then i uninstalled it and installed the beta version SexLab Framework 163.

Then however, i found out that schlongs of skyrim and amorous adventures work for sexlab Light, therefore i uninstalled sexlab Framework and re-installed Sexlab light SE. 

After i did all of the above, it says error rollback version detected. The In-Scene Controls system of sexlab Light SE does not appear anymore either, although it did appear the first time i installed Sexlab Light SE.

My question is: Why the error appears, and how can i find the in-scene controls system?

6 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Every time i load a save, it says: Error, rollback version detected.  I had installed Sexlab light SE, then i uninstalled it and installed the beta version SexLab Framework 163.

Then however, i found out that schlongs of skyrim and amorous adventures work for sexlab Light, therefore i uninstalled sexlab Framework and re-installed Sexlab light SE. 

After i did all of the above, it says error rollback version detected. The In-Scene Controls system of sexlab Light SE does not appear anymore either, although it did appear the first time i installed Sexlab Light SE.

My question is: Why the error appears, and how can i find the in-scene controls system?

inside the MCM is an option to uninstall to unregister all the animations, expressions, and such seems you failed to do that.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, scipher99 said:

inside the MCM is an option to uninstall to unregister all the animations, expressions, and such seems you failed to do that.

What you are saying is that, every time i uninstall sexlab i also have to go to MCM and uninstall all animations/expressions/etc?

Also, the MCM sexlab is unresponsive during sex times. Sex works fine, however, i can not align/move the characters. Also, another problem is that sexlab wont save my changes. For example, when i turn  the "ask for bed use" from never to always, it will revert back to "never" when i exit the sexlab MCM menu.

On 21.12.2017 at 5:24 PM, squirrellydood said:

So, in an attempt to get a few other mods to work I'm trying to get SD+ working. So far it hasn't. Sexlab aroused works, in so much that it doesn't crash the game or cause any major issues that I can see once you disable to Lovers Desire effect in the MCM. I've put the animations for SD+ through the converter programer as well though I haven been able to get far enough to test it. The main issue I'm having is that the game keeps crashing because of Devious Devices Expansion. I know it's this one since after the crash I loaded the requirements one by one to see which one caused it to crash after a couple minutes and it was DDE.

I'm not sure what is causing this since it occurs on game start after a couple minutes of simply letting the game sit. No actions are taken nor were they done to the character since she's just standing in the LAL jail cell naked. It's not the meshes I think, since I ran them through an optimizer and I don't think it's auto-equipping anything. I assume it's one of the scripts but I'm not sure if removing one may break it.

It is an incompatible texture file with the size 512x513. All 3 DD files made less trouble then Creature framework. Take a look at SE Conversion tracking... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived