Showracemenu issue

If i tip the 'showracemenu' command the game freezes or crashes depending on location. Using a mod called ShowRaceMenu Alternative, I was able to acces the menu without crashing, but I only have acces to the basic showrcemenu. So why is only the basic showracemenu showing when I have mods used to improve that like better camera rotation and others?

So, in resume, when I acces the menu, I only have basic features, like the mods are beig banned from showing up, and I can't properly modify my character.

I use Mod Organizer for the mods, I runned FNIS,TES5Edit and LOOT, so everything is ok apart from this.I am attaching the mods order list and the loadorder list.

I don't know if it's a mod or skyrim issue but i can't see all options like breast size, only the default skyrim options.

Archived