[SEARCH] Trying to find skimpy nature outfit

I came across this screenshot:

post-907729-0-68686700-1502543141_thumb.jpg

Sadly, the only thing google finds for it is the the "Request"-thread on loverslab from a few years ago, and the links there are dead by now.

Edit: Having no success with that particular armor, I am looking for alternatives. Anyone got some good suggestions in the same vein (UUNP preferred)? The theme of the char I am running is a Wood Elf that transforms into a Fey Nymph under special circumstances. I am using the Player Succubus Quest mod for that and am looking for some armor/clothes she could be wearing post-transformation. Bonus points if it's revealing.

Some examples of what I have in mind:

dryad_by_drfaustus3-d8a1fdk.jpg

8f0c2c1cc6790b9ccc14ed026174cdfe.jpg

43137b358903a99dfdab94530f88467b.jpg

99c462f17b944a30d573677f7bf693d1.jpg

attachicon.gif5S12DV01.jpg

Sadly, the only thing google finds for it is the the "Request"-thread on loverslab from a few years ago, and the links there are dead by now.

This image is from 31 October 2014  :) and as it looks, LadyBody Demonica.

You should ask @yatol. ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=973270

Because this post archived is, a direct connection is no longer possible. (link)

Page 676

Post #13514

attachicon.gif5S12DV01.jpg

This image is from 31 October 2014  :) and as it looks, LadyBody Demonica.

You should ask @yatol. ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=973270

Because this post archived is, a direct connection is no longer possible. (link)

Page 676

Post #13514

Haha, yes. I think that's the thread where I found it. Sad it's for LadyBody, though. Thanks for the info, though.

Ah well, that armor seems to be a dead end. Anyone got some good suggestions in the same vein (UUNP preferred)? The theme of the char I am running is a Wood Elf that transforms into a Fey Nymph under special circumstances. I am using the Player Succubus Quest mod for that and am looking for some armor/clothes she could be wearing post-transformation. Bonus points if it's revealing.

Ah well, that armor seems to be a dead end. Anyone got some good suggestions in the same vein (UUNP preferred)? The theme of the char I am running is a Wood Elf that transforms into a Fey Nymph under special circumstances. I am using the Player Succubus Quest mod for that and am looking for some armor/clothes she could be wearing post-transformation. Bonus points if it's revealing.

There is not much of this kind, but see for yourself.  ;)

Half Dryad-Elf Race english - polish ENG - PL - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC by CyberghostPL

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32372/?

Something like this then, though if you use a retexture for the deathbell it will show with this mod ; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28788/? and there is a conversion for uunp somewhere, it even split it from a ring which that mod uses to individual items.  Though damned if I can even find it in my mod archive so I may be thinking of cbbe, though it may also have vanished as it was on this site somewhere, and we have had a couple of attempts to upgrade the forums software since then.

Thanks for the links! I have to say I am slightly surprised how little love the "Tree-hugging Elf"-archetype got over the years in terms of custom armor, despite being such a fantasy staple usually.

I was going to say most of the elves are the altmer, and they're more "High Elf / Arcane Elf" and more sophisticated than tree hugging fae. Then I remembered a Bosmer armor and I was able to find the link. It might work well as a transform type because it does cover just about all of the body, though it is not skimpy at all.

Bosmer Ceremonial Armor by Calyps

Secondarily, if you wanted to go no armor, could you change the skin color and add overlays through racemenu or slavetats? There are a number of floral ones that would cover arms, upper chest, breasts, upper and lower back, stomach and both legs.

Haha, yes. I think that's the thread where I found it. Sad it's for LadyBody, though. Thanks for the info, though.

outfit is dryad leaves

https://www.sharecg.com/v/77741/

and i don't use demonica...

170817095157242373.jpg

that's not converted to unp or cbbe either

scale and translation will come back if you reload that in bodyslide

unp conversion is probably on chinese site

but finding it there... it's faster to just reconvert it

dryad leaves.7z

Archived