I think I have to take a day off. Sorry, but for now I seem to be not able to come to terms with your files. HDT doesn't work, SOS-light test requires a bit of figuring out as to how to bring everything to concordance: feet meshes (they are not quite common, aren't they), body diffuse maps and so on. Looks like you've got everything in order in your game, but I have my own "body system" in my game. \What am I saying this for?\

The only thing I dare advise you: why won't you put all the required files into a single pack, I mean HDT files, textures, what else? It's a bit difficult to bring everything together, rambling over different sites, and picking up stuff on your risk, considering there are some people who are a bit dull, like me. 

Another "only" thing is - I would like to test your hoodies aka SOS-full addons...  :blush:

Regarrding to SD normal and abnormal models, I am sticking to normal, and I am pretty happy to have no thorns in my ass :D

post-1152941-0-93334800-1503999972_thumb.jpg

Hello again, congrats on fomod installer. This may help folks to handle it. I wanna ask, what kind of bones have you added, so that your mod requires XPMSE? I am retired from using XPMSE. Do I need XPMSE skeleton.nif only or the whole pack? I suspect, this is the reason of incorrect hdt behavior in my case (still incorrect with version 1.11).

Sorry for being unable to test your mod in a proper way. I have an overloaded loadorder, I am really afraid of getting something screwd up. But I am very pleased with the fact you - like me - don't like 'stout legs', and prefer... ahem, I have made an "Acorn" addon awhile back, you know ;)  So I wish you good luck. Please, wait for somebody gives your mod a proper test.

Thank you for your response, and sorry for your still unsolved inconvenience.

AFAIK you don't have to install the entire XPMSE package,

only skeleton.nif (skeletonbeast.nif) (HDT rigged)

in meshes>actors>character>character assets for HDT jiggling PC's body. 

(To enable collisions can be another thing).

I add the following five bones (in addition to 9 genital bones) to malebody_0 (1).nif : 

• NPC Belly (for Belly jiggling)
  • NPC L Breast & NPC R Breast (for breast jiggling)
  • NPC L Butt and R Butt (for buttock jiggling). 

I'm afraid that few other skeletons for male body than XPMSE does not have all of them, especially NPC belly bone.

(although if your current skeleton could have handled SAM HDT, it would be all right).

My tweaked mesh and Tweens' SoS Body HDT have these skeletons in common, 

and they also share the almost identical weight painting in the skeleton.

I had used his mesh as well as personally tweaked version based on his original

for long with XPMSE (with cloak spell disabled in the very beginning) and no problem,

before working on the prototype of SMSOSL.

[Added]: If you wish one with limited range of HDT physics (optional ball physics

only w Bazinga's .xml/ Floppy) or non-HDT version, I'll try in this weekend or next week.

Another "only" thing is - I would like to test your hoodies aka SOS-full addons...  :blush:

Hi.

I ripped modified P3 from SMSOSL v2 pre-alpha (posted above) originally attached to SD base body,

and converted to as an add-on for SOS Full (meshes/ testures/ plug-in files included). 

• Credits for all the original meshes and textures (terribly compressed) should be given to Baddog as well as VectorPlexus & Smurf, although I afraid whether this test package is no other than bad insult against the quality of their original work.
  • Adjusted for SD base body (I assume you already have your own), so evidently not compatible with the normal SoS Full body.
  • Just for test for the looks and the adjustment of XYZ axis

At least you can see now how terrible 'sculptor' I was and am, but at least the gap has gone....

• post-115699-0-23637100-1504285168_thumb.jpg
  • post-115699-0-61032300-1504285177_thumb.jpg
  • post-115699-0-44340500-1504285185_thumb.jpg

I set it the exact same as Baddog's original instead of the common hdtm.xml (in my sosl adaptation). 

Baddog her/himself recommends floppysos.xml in his description page (I don't use it personally),

so it is not so likely that they conflict each other. 

Oh, sorry for the fact that you had to download Baddog's entire Hoddie package just for .xml.

SD_BDP3orP4_xml.7z

this .xml's credit should also to be attributed to Baddog.

So, Boo's SD body is fixed now? I am eager to test it. \The day will come when I make that ass hi-poly\ Can you give me a hole-less version, if you've edited that as well?

And please, take this: malebody_1_msn.rar

You may find it useful. It's your normal map, uncompressed but yet a little bit "lighter" (16mb to 21mb). Check it out to make sure I haven't messed something up, ok? Your compressed normal map looks ahem in game (squares, squares every where :) ).

Thank you for your work.

Thank you for your post.

Some odd weight paintings in Boo's body is now completely fixed.

Unfortunately, the corrected weight paint around the crotch area now requires

the similar weight re-paint also on the junction part of the genital mesh

(Important: not the genital/ testicle itself! Careless re-paint (without masking)

to the main part of the genital/ testicle will lead to the loss of SoS functionality

as well as severe 'broken' deform, as you showed me above). 

In short, corrected boo's body (and in turn, probably the original SD body) is

not exactly 100% compatible with the weight paint of the original SoS add-on mesh. 

(So, the resource is not updated and remained ATM as in SMSOSL v 1.1..

I'll look into whether I can similar tweaked this reworked (newly) weight version of the add-on meshes.

As for normal maps, The difference between the sample you provided (8.8.8 with no compression) and my default (8.8.8.8 with no compression) mainly concerns the alpha channel (and its additional size). 

Although I'm not sure whether the body normal map really need alpha channel,

some articles and Ordenador seem to prefer 8.8.8.8 to 8.8.8, so i have just followed them.

If you find no loss in 8.8.8, then I'll consider the format again. 

Thank you for your suggestion.

The format of the performance version (R5G6B5) certainly has some loss in quality,

but probably still better than DXT format (hopefully)......

Update (?) (September 07 00:07 2017 +0900): Updated not SMSOSL main pack, but the resource pack of Boo's Sundracon SoS fixed:

• Now the weight paint of the base body of Boo's Sundracon SoS is supposedly identical with the original Sundracon, as well as SMSOSL v 1.2.
  • Currently non-HDT (no jiggle) only. Sorry.
  • As I noted earlier in the post above, the latest fix made the base body and its hole incompatible with the normal genital mesh of SoS add-ons. While I have worked the re-weighted version of add-on meshes (Smurf Average, VP Regular, VP Muscular, Leito)  for the latest body mesh, be sure not to overwrite these tuned genital meshes with other meshes. The setting of genital collision .xml file for Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collisions XML Set are already attached with these meshes (although you need her/his original package for .xml).
  • Only body/ feet meshes and normal maps are included. You have to install this package over the SoS - Full (You need the schlong animation file and the hand meshes from the original). Other textures of the body mesh (diffuse, specular, subsurface) are basically compatible with both SoS - full  and the original Sundracon.
  • As bonuses, I made schlong add-ons (P3/P4) for this resource pack, based on SMSOSL's mesh as well as its original, Bad Dog Hoddie Schlong. Warning: Very badly compressed textures ATM (not the original's fault) and NOT COMPATIBLE with the normal SoS - Full body mesh.
  • Of course, all the credit of the meshes/ textures should be ascribed to the original mod authors like VP, Smurf, Boo and Baddog. What I did for the package is just to re-weight and to rewrite some information in the meshes.
  • [edited]: resource pack 1.0a: removed some unnecessary files in the wrong folders. They do absolutely no harm except for a little disk usage, though, so It's all right to use the initial updated version. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Can you give me a hole-less version, if you've edited that as well?

The reworks based on the latest re-weight add-on meshes (on joint part) for Boo's, so now they are hopefully better.

Please test  with the original Sundracon base body (neither compatible with Boo's or SoS FS).

I suppose that the latest fixed Boo's body is superior in almost all aspects except for the crotch hole now, though.

I tried to hide (blur) the seam between the schlong and the original pubes somehow (by attaching another pubes mesh),

but no avail so far since the subtle weight paint around the hip joint was too difficult for me for now

(and I'll have little time at least until the next week.....).

y_sengaku, on 07 Sept 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

seahorse, on 05 Sept 2017 - 5:32 PM, said:
Can you give me a hole-less version, if you've edited that as well?

OSD_BDP3.7z
OSD BDP4.7z
The reworks based on the latest re-weight add-on meshes (on joint part) for Boo's, so now they are hopefully better.
Please test with the original Sundracon base body (neither compatible with Boo's or SoS FS).

I suppose that the latest fixed Boo's body is superior in almost all aspects except for the crotch hole now, though.

I tried to hide (blur) the seam between the schlong and the original pubes somehow (by attaching another pubes mesh),
but no avail so far since the subtle weight paint around the hip joint was too difficult for me for now
(and I'll have little time at least until the next week.....).

Excuse me please, I might be inattentive. Still have no opportunity for paying these your files more attention. I meant no genitals, but hole-less body mesh, if you've edited that as well.

Excuse me please, I might be inattentive. Still have no opportunity for paying these your files more attention. I meant no genitals, but hole-less body mesh, if you've edited that as well.

Sorrry for not clarifying the case of base body.

osd_gen_removed.7z

Only removed the genital mesh from original Sundracon by nifskope (in less than a minute). 

I found that the popular double dick bug report proved that there's no need of mesh editing (except for castrating) for SoS - full's mesh.

No HDT, no high-poly, but I suppose it served for test purpose.

updated to v 1.21: 

• changed the format of default (uncompressed) normal map from 8.8.8.8 ARGB to 8.8.8 RGB (since no alpha channel. Thx Seahorse for this suggestion), reducing the disk space as well as VRAM use. If you find any odd thing with the new format, please note it here.
  • added collision-only version (not body jiggling) as an option.

Also, Please don't ask me why the package size (in .7z) of the latest default is in fact bigger than v 1.2

(In unpacked, whole the package of the default v 1.21 will be ca. 60mb smaller than v 1.2)......

• 2 weeks later...

This new high-poly vanilla male body mod by VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow looks fairly promising as a high-poly base body mesh close to vanilla. 

Since She/he offers the free asset use permission, I'll look into the weighting of the body and the possibility of converting it as a new base body in a month,

after my brief and dirty test of adjusting Leito's Femfeet redesigned a little for SOS - Light.

This new high-poly vanilla male body mod by VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow looks fairly promising as a high-poly base body mesh close to vanilla. 

Since She/he offers the free asset use permission, I'll look into the weighting of the body and the possibility of converting it as a new base body in a month,

after my brief and dirty test of adjusting Leito's Femfeet redesigned a little for SOS - Light.

It's black for now  :)

High poly vanilla body seems like a good basis to work from, though my preference is to keep the UVs vanilla except for the schlong blend.

Hi-poly body doesn't change UVs, I've checked it out.

High poly vanilla body seems like a good basis to work from, though my preference is to keep the UVs vanilla except for the schlong blend.

Hi-poly body doesn't change UVs, I've checked it out.

I've also checked it that UV mapping is the same. 

Remaining problems of her/his hp body are mainly twofold: 

• A very slight seam between the left arm and the hand: First reported in forum, and I have also confirmed.
  • possible asymmetrical weight paint between L Thigh and R Thigh (actually worse than Boo's original resource, but hopefully can be fixed by myself). It turned out that her/his original weight paint is far better than my dirty and hasty repaint. At least the body seemed to have nothing strange in deformation in game. 

After the original author solve the first one, I'll look into the conversion possibility.

Shit, I've just noticed weightpainting of HP body is not that perfect. Look at these arms (ragged outer lines): post-1152941-0-66361800-1505815131_thumb.jpg

A bit closer view: post-1152941-0-18462200-1505815267_thumb.jpg

Armpits?

Please, examin HP body as thoroughly as possible, with using different kinds of animation. We need smooth body, don't we?

If you want my opinion: I would make that ass HP (maybe knees and calves too) and leave the rest parts 'low-poly' for now.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for so long hiatus. 

I hope I've just re-done the partitions as well as small weight fix of Hi Poly Male Body by  VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow.

At least I couldn't find any seam/ mal-deformatiion thing in the mesh. 

I'm not so sure about the aesthetic/ anatomical quality of the genital/ crotch part, however.

The weight painting as well as the angle of the abdomen part are so different between SoS/BM- Favoredsoul and original vanilla/Sundracon 

(That's why I reverted to Boo's Sundracon SoS as a base in v 1.2+ of this mod),

so probably I cannot re-work at least this genital mesh further. 

If someone who is willing to try the mesh (testing release only for now),

I wish to have some feedback for this matter as well as the mesh in general.

So sorry, v2 has a problem of corrupted mesh so I had to take back.

SS below were taken with v1, and the latest v3 (to a certain degree) looks better.

Very Lowres sample SS (probably it's difficult to distinguish them from those of old SMSOSL). 

5ac234275da9c_Skyrim2018040222_40_14.thumb.jpg.94aaaba385e85292aa9e15ae04413bdc.jpg5ac2342c7defc_Skyrim2018040222_39_06.thumb.jpg.0455d219672af9496dc8048370d9a7c3.jpg

Notice:

• Body mesh only. Overwrite SoS - Light & SMSOSL v 1.21 with this mesh
  • UVMAP is the same as SMSOSL (i.e. you can use Vitruvia - SoSL re-texture or my small compilation, FFR - SOSL). [Added]: confirmed that SoS Fair Men Skin Rtexture (diffuse=skin only) also fit well with the body (use [Old Files]>[SoS Light Support]).
  • Currently SoS - Light/ Uncut (based on BadDog's P3) only. Sorry.
  • I may adapt this mesh further for SoS - full in the future, but I cannot promise anything now, really Sorry (Due to real-life mater as well as the uncertainty of the schlong mesh sculpting possibility).

Credit: 

[Added]: I added a little more decent looking (though awful) one.

I made a crucial mistake in v2 and even worse, I hadn't noticed when I check it. Sorry for your inconvenience.

For those who really wish to check new, experimental ones: 

Adaptation of Hi poly vanilla male for SoS - Full, or, more strictly speaking, adaptation of the SoS's schlong meshes to the vanilla body: 

Body and schlong meshes only. Overwrite SoS full's original with them. Very little tested (no CTD for sure).

Though.......

• So far, only three very basic schlong meshes (Smurf Average, VP Muscle, VP Regular)have been adapted. HDT/ non-HDT. As for HDT ones , genital collision is tuned for Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT, and body is compatible with Tweens' SoS HDT (though .xml itself is NOT included).
  • Body texture (normal maps from Sundracon are bundled) are basically compatible with Better Males - Sundracon, but you'll have difficulty in finding matching schlong textures. [Updated
  • Vitruvia's skin (not normal) textures are hopefully compatible and bundled together with corresponding schlong textures, but it does not has a beast race support. 
  • Thus, recommended load order is: SoS - full (for hand/ feet meshes)-> Vitruvia (skin textures and so on)->  This test package.
  • [Added]: I found that textures of Fair men skin rTexture overhaul option of SoS Fair Men Skin Rtexture (including normal maps!) are completely compatible with this package. As for Argonians, Male Draconic Argonian Textures (SoS option) also seems to be fine. [Updated: Apr. 15, 2018]: Khajiit NPCs should be also fine with poblivion's Better Khajiit male Texture for SoS body.
  • [Updated notice for test v 1.1]: Better weight painting on the butts of malebody_0.nif. Removed best race normal maps for better compatibility as well as file size reduction (anyway, without matching skin and other textures it would be wierd.......). [1.1a]: Added color-tuned human schlong skin texture, best compatible with BM Sundracon's texture. If you use other skin textures, just overwrite it with your skin package or delete textures>actors>character>SoS in the updated package (v 1.1a) altogether.

It'll take probably more than few weeks for me to test the meshes (both for SoS - Light and SOS - full) more carefully, to build proper FoMOD package (that will give me headache as well as shriek), to take some SSs for FoMOD package as well as this site, to convert additional schlong meshes (if possible), to prepare some compatible textures, and so on......

BTW, good news is that I finally (hopefully) find a basic way of adapting SoS's default schlong mesh to vanilla-like body mesh. 

• [Added (Apr. 5, 2018)]: I'll also plan to add some small compatibility texture package for this mesh (full) and Femfeet redesigned, though you cannot expect the proper beast race support as well as the wider selection (I'll just add 4 variants of compatible skin textures as I did in FFR - SOSL).   
  • [Updated 2 (Apr. 15, 2018)]: Sorry, I have had to abandon my plan (see above: Added) of trivial package of FFR - hpvmsosf, due to the almost no compatible texture pack available for beast races with FFR - SOS - Full.  Very small update only for hdt test version.

WIP SS (really sorry for lowers: CMO tweaked):

5ac618e32588d_Skyrim2018040521_14_39.thumb.jpg.58269ca6c484cf13b6e13eead1be7195.jpg

Some additional notes on compatibility for SMSOSL v2: 

The following famous beast race re-textures for SoS - Light version are compatible with SMSOSL v 2.0, but not with FFR - SMSOSL's feet mesh.

There will be a small visual glitch around the bottom of the male genital, though.

[Updated: Apr. 15, 2018]: These should be loaded AFTER SMSOSL, in order to overwrite SMSOSL's normal map with their own one.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, david2324 said:

I hope that this file fix there penis were stays in one place like when bandit is dead see there penis top of there head like glitch. when I see them naked there penis don't move around. 

Well, it sounds like a well-known skeleton problem.

Unfortunately, this package does not include any skeleton, so technically it should not affect in any form (neither worsen nor improve) the problem you described above.

I rather recommend you to re-install XPMSE at last for overwriting any possible conflicting skeleton. 

XPMSE skeleton should come last. This is a hard-and fast rule.