Sacred Underworld Skins Mods

Hey all,

Some time ago I was able to find a Sacred Underworld mod that changed the Vampiress' default hair to black, and a different one that undressed the Daemon so that you could check out her butt. I've recently started playing the game again and have been searching everywhere for these mods but am unable to find them. I found some nude mods out there but they aren't the ones I mentioned above. I was wondering if any of you might know where I could find these mods and/or figure out a way to change them manually. 

If I remember correctly, there should have been an easy way to swap the Vampiress's hair, since the one that is wanted already has the mesh and everything in vampire form, so it's a matter of just copying and pasting the vampire form's hair over the default. I'm just not a good enough modder or am too new to know how to do it. If someone would be kind enough to either figure that part out or give me instructions I'd really appreciate it!

Archived