[Request] An SOS addon for futa schlong that matches the alignment of male schlong.

I am absolutely in love with Osex. Combining it with Amorous Adventures has made me a lot closer to the characters in Skyrim, if you know what I mean. My main character is a futa and she's currently sporting the Blisario UNP futa addon for SOS. As ceo suggests on tumblr, I've applied the malegenitals behavior files to the futa schlong so that they approximately line up in Osex scenes.

My issue, though, is that still the futa penis has much more significant clipping than the male penis in animations because it doesn't occupy exactly the same space that a male schlong would. I'm wondering how difficult an endeavor it would be to take my favorite penis, the vectorplexus regular, and extend its base to the female crotch (and take the balls off while we're at it).

I've looked at the different penises in nifskope and while the blisario schlong matches up to the female body files, the default male schlongs begin about one or two inches away from the female body. The goal would be to leave the current shaft to head section of the vectorplexus regular schlong right where it is and build the mesh backward to where it can match up with Blisario's base.

I am willing to do this, if it is not a simple task for someone else, I just need the tools to get started. I've installed blender and am working on learning how to import nifs from nifskope to blender. I have some old experience with blender, so I think I can make the mesh, but I'm not sure how I'll be able to determine the right size and what I would need to hook it up in nifskope after that.

Archived