Vagina collisions dissapeared suddenly

Iolya

Well, i'm using this mod for HDT Vagina Collisions. Until recently collisions worked well, but today i've discovered that collisions are gone for some reasons.  What could be the reason of it?

BTW, i've noticed that HDT Havok Object disappeared from anyone's inventory, though it installed and the game sees it. If that's the reason, how can i fix it?

UPD. SexLab shows that HDT Havok Object is presented in character's inventory, but there are no collisions anyway. Tried to reinstall XP32, HDT and HDT Vagina itself, but, unfortunately, no results. Any ideas?

You don't need objects anymore and haven't for forever, your stuff aside from the body is WAAAAY out of date.

If you don't have CFix and the mempatch installed and configured correctly PE will fail like clockwork, if you have too many scripted mods or too many extraneous NPCs with PE hooks and no fixes, PE will fail like clockwork. If you have a nif HDT HH, doesn't like PE will fail like clockwork which is why everyone moved over to NIO HH.

In addition the xmls need the angular and linear velociy maxes changed to 255 in every xml present in Dae's setup, or PE will, you guessed it, fail like clockwork.

You don't need objects anymore and haven't for forever, your stuff aside from the body is WAAAAY out of date.

If you don't have CFix and the mempatch installed and configured correctly PE will fail like clockwork, if you have too many scripted mods or too many extraneous NPCs with PE hooks and no fixes, PE will fail like clockwork. If you have a nif HDT HH, doesn't like PE will fail like clockwork which is why everyone moved over to NIO HH.

In addition the xmls need the angular and linear velociy maxes changed to 255 in every xml present in Dae's setup, or PE will, you guessed it, fail like clockwork.

PE - is that Physics Extensions? And I have Crash Fixes installed with Memory Allocation on. And yep, I've changed every line with 127 to 255 in xml fie.

I've installed Pretty Combat anymations today. Could it cause the problem? Because yesterday collisions worked just fine.

Anything can break it. Memory issues, new anims, anything that alters where the memory footprint usually likes to reside and now doesn't.

My two main reason for moving to SMP were: 

SMP is far more realistic when you put in the time, like by an order of magnitude more realistic.

SMP has segregated memory allocation in its final iteration and is thus untouched by all the random fuckery that happens to PE because of Beth's hacky IK and Havok implementation.

Anything can break it. Memory issues, new anims, anything that alters where the memory footprint usually likes to reside and now doesn't.

My two main reason for moving to SMP were: 

SMP is far more realistic when you put in the time, like by an order of magnitude more realistic.

SMP has segregated memory allocation in its final iteration and is thus untouched by all the random fuckery that happens to PE because of Beth's hacky IK and Havok implementation.

Well, now i'm interested - what is SMP?)

Archived