Some replacement lovers sounds work- some don't.

After lurking for years, I've been working on my first contribution to the community, which is a few rape soundsets that actually sound realistic- however, I'm running into a strange problem; LAPF doesn't seem to like some of the .WAVs I've extracted. It likes some, but not others. I can't figure out how it's discriminating, so I'm asking here: does anybody know if there's a set of guidelines available as to the sounds that one can use to replace the LAPF defaults? I.E. size, frequency, stereo vs mono, naming convention, etc. Any guidance would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Why don't you check the working sound files ( or original files) and convert the not working files that way ( frequency  44100Hz,  mono, 32bit,....)

AudaCity is a good tool to create sound files, never had problems with self created files.

Archived