FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

On 4/26/2023 at 6:39 PM, lilpixxle said:

thanks for the debugged .esp, tho i am wondering why merge the two stats and how do they even work? if i may ask?

It's been so long since I've edited this, I'm trying to remember what I changed. I think it was just the average of endurance/willpower?

Basically each round of the trap saps your willpower/endurance in the original I think. But it was just one or the other and once one of them was depleted, the character was broken. So I changed that to be the average of both of those stats.

9 hours ago, Mushano said:

It's been so long since I've edited this, I'm trying to remember what I changed. I think it was just the average of endurance/willpower?

Basically each round of the trap saps your willpower/endurance in the original I think. But it was just one or the other and once one of them was depleted, the character was broken. So I changed that to be the average of both of those stats.

thanks for the clarification mate, and thanks again for the esp

• 4 months later...

Modest contribution: took the debugged esp and added the following:

1. Stop hitting me! Victims of the trap will find no Daedra wants to hurt them (done by adding a whooping 1,000 disposition modifier for the Daedra faction towards the victim faction).

2. Tentacle Turrets: those large turrets that used to throw fireballs at you every six seconds will instead cast the trap spell (but only if the player isn't in one yet!). The check occurs right before the turret fires, and the ready state resets regardless (so when you exit the trap you have six seconds before the next trap is cast).

furogeneratortrap.esp