FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

Have you used the right first 2 numbers?

Addspell xxyyyyyy

XX is the load order number of the spell, the other 6 numbers are the ID from the esp/esm. When you change your load order the first 2 numbers also change.

First esm in you load order is Oblivion.esm.

addspell 000AA061 

00  = Oblivion esm  and 0AA061 the spell ID in the Oblivion esm

So check in Oblivion Modmanager the furotrap esp  if you have used the right first 2 numbers.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you used the right first 2 numbers?

Addspell xxyyyyyy

XX is the load order number of the spell, the other 6 numbers are the ID from the esp/esm. When you change your load order the first 2 numbers also change.

First esm in you load order is Oblivion.esm.

addspell 000AA061 

00  = Oblivion esm  and 0AA061 the spell ID in the Oblivion esm

So check in Oblivion Modmanager the furotrap esp  if you have used the right first 2 numbers.

Thanks for the help, that helped, and sorry for asking something that was already mentioned in a previus post.
i must have missed it on page 19 when i first scrolled through evrything here looking for a solution.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope someone can help me with this, after wasting an hour over what I thought was the script for the text it's giving me an error about MessageEx not being found despite the command being everywhere in the .esp file and it won't let me save the script until I "fix" whatever the problem is

I was editing the FuroGeneratorTrap .esp because I thought that was the file for the text. If this file isn't it could someone point me in the right direction? There are so many .esp files that came with the mod and I already checked through 2 or 3. I'm not sure where to look at this point.

15 hours ago, TripleLikewise said:

I hope someone can help me with this, after wasting an hour over what I thought was the script for the text it's giving me an error about MessageEx not being found despite the command being everywhere in the .esp file and it won't let me save the script until I "fix" whatever the problem is

I was editing the FuroGeneratorTrap .esp because I thought that was the file for the text. If this file isn't it could someone point me in the right direction? There are so many .esp files that came with the mod and I already checked through 2 or 3. I'm not sure where to look at this point.

You don't like a message box text?

You have to find the text in one of the exe and replace the text. Do not forget the " at beginning and end

MessageBoxEx "   The text   "

Compile the script, save the esp, done.

And have you started the CS with OBSE ?  In Lovers Mods are OBSE scripts and you can not compile a Script with OBSE commands if the CS does not use OBSE.

You have OBSE 21.

You need the obse_loader.exe ( Yes also with a steam Oblivion version )

Create a Desktop shortcut of the obse_loader.exe , right click the shortcut and click properties and rename the desktop Icon path to .....\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -Editor -oldinject

! note the spaces !  ... "     here        -Editor     here       -oldinject

If you use CSE 81 ( construction set extender ) you don't need the above stuff. The extender starts with OBSE. ( Think you need the obse_loader.exe in your Oblivion folder )

CSE download  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36370/

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You don't like a message box text?

You have to find the text in one of the exe and replace the text. Do not forget the " at beginning and end

MessageBoxEx "   The text   "

Compile the script, save the esp, done.

And have you started the CS with OBSE ?  In Lovers Mods are OBSE scripts and you can not compile a Script with OBSE commands if the CS does not use OBSE.

You have OBSE 21.

You need the obse_loader.exe ( Yes also with a steam Oblivion version )

Create a Desktop shortcut of the obse_loader.exe , right click the shortcut and click properties and rename the desktop Icon path to .....\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -Editor -oldinject

! note the spaces !  ... "     here        -Editor     here       -oldinject

If you use CSE 81 ( construction set extender ) you don't need the above stuff. The extender starts with OBSE. ( Think you need the obse_loader.exe in your Oblivion folder )

CSE download  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36370/

Oh ok, I was using CS because I found out TES4Edit doesn't allow users to edit scripts, looks like there's more to this than I thought, lol

If it means anything as well, it was not MessageBoxEx the script was using, it was MessageEx, and CS kept telling me there was a weird error with MessageEx and wouldn't let me save the .esp or re-compile the script. If using CSE resolves these problems I'll switch to it. I also had problems trying to get CSE started up before but I'll try again.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that they found where the text was when the player gets trapped (this is what I am trying to edit, the text that comes up when you're trapped in a trap), but never mentioned exactly where because they didn't have Oblivion installed at the time. I'm still not sure I'm editing the right .esp file, but if I can get past the MessageEx error I was getting that's still an improvement

26 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If the "can't save the script" is a OBSE problem you can  use CS with OBSE or CSE.  If it still says there is error then post the script.

Copy everything in the script and post it here ( in a spoiler )

I do not have furo trap installed.

everything is working alright with CSE, no errors after editing 2 scripts

thank you for your help, now i gotta figure out where all this text mumbo jumbo is

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, HEFTW said:

Link to the furo trap mod is dead. Could you please update it? ?

The mediafire Links are working

Post 1  the version 6.91

And the  Link in post 1 to version 7  ( you get to post 390 )

And there the mediafire download works.

And also the esp download (FuroGeneratorTrap.esp)  at the end ot post 1 works.  ( must be the version 6.91, because version 7 has many esp  ).  I think the file is for people who have meshes and textures and want to upgrade from an older version to version 6.91

• 2 months later...

I love this mod. I have tinkered around with the 7.0 for a while, which is really cool, but i ended up going back to the stable 6.91 which, for me is even cooler. first, it doesn't conflict with slave trade encounters the way 7.0 does and it lets wappy's raper put you in a furo trap when raped by a daedra, also, i love the furo trap slave that you encounter in the 6.91 version, never really saw them in the 7.00, and finally, girls can produce! I mean, with 1 or 2 girls laying scamps for a while it can get hairy for even a strong character, 4 or 5 and they pop quicker than you can kill them. 

I let my little dunmer get taken by a trap in a place where i had a few girls taken already, in something like 10 mn, i guess there was something like 200 to 300 scamps around, don't know at how much it was when the game finally said "fuck you!" and CTDed, but that was large invasion scale stuff!

Many thx for this mod (even if the author probably will never see this)

Oblivion 2020-10-14 19-02-56-74.bmp

Oblivion 2020-10-14 19-02-28-78.bmp

Mmm... I don't know how to add an image without sending the whole stuff...

By the way.

I have tinkered a bit with the version 6.91 a bit. (very basic stuff, i am totally unable to do any scripting). I have placed more mines everywhere, a few of them a bit tricky, and, when i realizeed that the furotrap victim had only been placed in the door outside of kvatch, i put some in all the other door, andadded a little variation to them, now there are not only breton but all the races apart  from khajitt and argonian.

Do you think someone might be interested in that?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I take it you mean the three victims in the Deadlands (Mehrune's realm of Oblivion) as you try to reach the towers from the Kvatch gate.....  I think you could remove the three victims.  You can't RESCUE them as they're permanently screwed by the traps.

But I haven't gotten into the whole mechanics of it.  Personally, I'd like to figure out how to make a chair like that and be able to actively SIT in it for a relaxing DEEP (internal) massage.  Or have a luxurious (abiet daedrically alive) bath that shouts "Take Me Away".

Edited by LongDukDong
On 7/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, LongDukDong said:

I take it you mean the three victims in the Deadlands (Mehrune's realm of Oblivion) as you try to reach the towers from the Kvatch gate.....  I think you could remove the three victims.  You can't RESCUE them as they're permanently screwed by the traps.

But I haven't gotten into the whole mechanics of it.  Personally, I'd like to figure out how to make a chair like that and be able to actively SIT in it for a relaxing DEEP (internal) massage.  Or have a luxurious (abiet daedrically alive) bath that shouts "Take Me Away".

I'm satisfied with the mine setup for my PC in this mod. :P

However,  I'm much more interested in males than females, so watching female NPCs isn't as much fun for me as watching my female PC, lol

On the bright side, if they're only in the gate in Kvatch, then if removing them breaks anything, I can live with keeping them. :P

Edited by LilFX
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just going to leave this here.

I got annoyed by the ctds by the 6.91 version of FuroTrap so I finally debugged it until I found the culprit.

Basically using the command  RemoveItemNS in the script was causing Oblivion to crash if it couldn't find the item because it was already being removed by the script in another part.

So here's that fixed, plus some allowable settings are altered, men can be impregnated, resistance/willpower is now a combo of both stats, the amount of resistance taken away by each orgasm is randomized and max orgasm is now just the  max number the script needs to reach before the trap releases you. You might be released earlier than that.

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

• 6 months later...
On 10/7/2022 at 6:12 PM, Mushano said:

I'm just going to leave this here.

I got annoyed by the ctds by the 6.91 version of FuroTrap so I finally debugged it until I found the culprit.

Basically using the command  RemoveItemNS in the script was causing Oblivion to crash if it couldn't find the item because it was already being removed by the script in another part.

So here's that fixed, plus some allowable settings are altered, men can be impregnated, resistance/willpower is now a combo of both stats, the amount of resistance taken away by each orgasm is randomized and max orgasm is now just the  max number the script needs to reach before the trap releases you. You might be released earlier than that.

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp 91.22 kB · 16 downloads

thanks for the debugged .esp, tho i am wondering why merge the two stats and how do they even work? if i may ask?

Edited by lilpixxle