Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

Furo FuroTrap Tentacles Daedra Daedric Trap Tentacle

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

Justinof

Justinof

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Males do not get visually pregnant, but they give birth to "creatures" if allowed in the menu.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

chilledflavor

chilledflavor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I think I did something wrong; all females are defaulting to a preg body even when not.  I can change body via Set Body and that fixes it; but it appears to be every female in the game.  Not sure how I caused this; I believe it was when copying in the body mods associated with the beta though.

(ThatOne)

(ThatOne)
  • Guests

You probably placed the bodies in the archive at the wrong folder. Reinstalling your base body should fix it.

You may also need to add the pregnant body to the correct folder - I have no idea which one that is for v7, though.

chilledflavor

chilledflavor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I bet you're right; I'll see about figuring out which mod I was using for the base body and copying it back in, thanks!

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Load order ! ! Here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab...re/#entry100862

NO Lovers Mod  below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp !

Do you use Lovers with PK  96 ?  If yes why do you have LoversFSE.esp ?

No, 1.4  ;D

Fixed load older but still crashing

I'll update to 96 when I will find strength to do it and check it again

The FuroTrap does not use Lovers yet, so your original load order is fine.

In fact my load order is almost identical.

I'm not sure why the crash is happening. I will investigate and see if I can reproduce it.

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

1236are no problem

Maybe for you, and since you don't have anything helpful or constructive to say, just get lost!

Look at #391 in page 20

If you don't like 7.0,please use 6.91. OVER.

It's all good. :cool:

I asked for feedback, bugs, and improvement ideas.

I'm glad that Justinof had so much feedback.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 15,022 posts

I hate to ruffle feathers, but I really don't recommend having anything below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Fejeena stated.  While you may get away with it, there is a possibility that it "could" break lovers.  It is more of a preventative precaution deal as anything.  Once lovers gets broken (and unfortunately it isn't hard to do) it is a royal pain in the ass to fix, as I am sure you are no doubt aware.

Back on topic, I hope to have a bit of free time in a week or so and have very much been looking forward to adding this mod into my load order to check it out.  I have watched it with interest for quite a while, but just didn't have the time to install\play it.   :blush:

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I am testing V7.0, so far i have met few problems (my previous version was 6.7b):

1- The NPCs that get captured the 2nd time after a release from the trap don't have the right animation, they could just stay standing still or they start to masturbate.

The orgasm sequence and pregnancy works anyway, they don't get pregnant if they are masturbating.

2- Sometimes the NPC that get pregnant in the trap is released whitout giving a birth.

3- There is only one pregnancy for the captured PC/NPC, this looks like intended but i feel it boring, especially during long sessions in the trap.

4- I heard a strange noise when the victim has an orgasm, like a ripping sound. It could be a interference from Nudeshy X, not sure but the sound is the same when a clothing item is broken in battle.

5- The scamps are missing the genitals, and so are many others creatures in Oblivion. Since this was not the case before, i think that the "hazard" .esp overwrite the creature's meshes (i could be wrong, have to look into this matter more deeply).

6- When my PC have reached the stage when the parasite drops a trap, she get released after few seconds, but she still have the parasite inside (?).

Last but not least... i miss my cute dremora children, you know what i mean Feanor69... ;)

1 - Bug, I will fix

2 - Might not be a bug. Is the victim released due to being attacked?

3- Bug, I will fix

4 - No sounds like that in FuroTrap mod, does this happen when playing a Basic voice or a Lovers voice?

5 - Thanks for figuring this out. I'll add this note about all the Furo .esp above LoversCreatureSexualOrgans.esp to the load order notes.

6 - Bug, I will fix

Yes, the children will be added soon. :lol:

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I believe he intended to say it is not an actual bug or error, thus the comment was, in fact, helpful; if it is intended, then it is not, as you say, a problem.

Perhaps you don't like it, but that doesn't mean it will change unless you change it yourself. And it's definitely no cause to tell anyone who tries to help you to (to quote) "just get lost".

Now, I haven't seen the v7 code (as I mentioned in an earlier comment, the number of esp files is too large for my current install) but from the old code it was definitely possible for #2 to happen if you set it up that way (so check your ini\settings), and unless #3 had a complete revamp, it is definitely intended.

#5 might simply be an edit done to the base creature (such as adding the spell) causing it to use the basic model. Try setting it above your other mods, or open the esp you believe is faulty and change the creature meshes manually.

#4 As far as I know, the sounds should be taken from Lovers and Estrus. It could very well be a conflict. Try disabling nudeshy and check if it persists.

That is as much as I can say without taking a look at the v7 code.

-TO

I'm planning to merge a few of the esps for release.

I broke them out to make it easier to debug.

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I've noticed that (probably when dropping in the BBB body mod; *all* females now have the preg body by default when nude.  Not sure how to fix that; not sure it's the core Furo mods themselves, rather the body mods that went along with it.

Everything else appeared to be working well.

Which BBB body mod are you referring to?

Typically, you would see this problem is something replaced the default character bodies are in the Data\meshes\characters\_male folder.

FuroTrap stores the pregnant body files in the Data\Meshes\Clothes\FuroTrap\ folder.

The bodies are actually setup as clothes in the mod.

The "clothes" are added to the victim's inventory when trapped, and removed when released.

Edit: Er, never mind. I see you already figured it out.

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I hate to ruffle feathers, but I really don't recommend having anything below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Fejeena stated.  While you may get away with it, there is a possibility that it "could" break lovers.  It is more of a preventative precaution deal as anything.  Once lovers gets broken (and unfortunately it isn't hard to do) it is a royal pain in the ass to fix, as I am sure you are no doubt aware.

Back on topic, I hope to have a bit of free time in a week or so and have very much been looking forward to adding this mod into my load order to check it out.  I have watched it with interest for quite a while, but just didn't have the time to install\play it.   :blush:

You are absolutely correct.

Because I'm doing development, the Construct Set always places the mods I'm working on at the bottom of the load order.

This means I've tested FuroTrap below LoversPriority many times by mistake.

FuroTrap works fine with this setup.

Lovers on the other hand...

I've haven't run into any problems so far, but it is much safer for to put the FuroTrap esp files above LoversPriority.

feanor69

feanor69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Maybe an odd question, but from what I read in the first post and spoilers.

Do males also get (visually) pregnant and give birth to those scamps? Or does that only work on the females?

Cool mod from what I read and the screenies, great detail.

Males are not allowed to be trapped by default.

You can change this behavior using the Settings spell or .ini file.

Males can be trapped and give birth functionally the same as females.

But, there is not visible change to the body (the text is a little different to reflect this).

Since I've never found any male pregnant meshes, I have to work with what I got. :)

Justinof

Justinof

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

2- Sometimes the NPC that get pregnant in the trap is released whitout giving a birth.

4- I heard a strange noise when the victim has an orgasm, like a ripping sound. It could be a interference from Nudeshy X, not sure but the sound is the same when a clothing item is broken in battle.

2 - Might not be a bug. Is the victim released due to being attacked?

4 - No sounds like that in FuroTrap mod, does this happen when playing a Basic voice or a Lovers voice?

2 - I am unsure, have to test more, but at first look it could happens even whitout an attack.

4 - I have figured it out, the "squirt" sound that play when the tentacle eiaculate is very similar to the "strip" sound in Nudeshy.

This confused me at first, i have changed that sound to something more "appropriate", even if not satisfactory yet. :blush:

A cool addiction would be to add a visual effect to the squirt, something different from spermplash though, i will search for it.

SullenMan

SullenMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

"the parasite lurches inside *PC name* as if responding to a unknown trigger"? it's need some quest.esp? it's bug or some?

Corpus Vile

Corpus Vile

Organic Matter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Glad to see that you're prereleasing some of the new stuff, although I'm afraid I won't be able to help testing it since, well, let's say that I'm not into this pregnancy thing (I mean no offence)...

I briefly peeked inside it though, and I'm happy to see that you actually changed the "settings" to be a lesser power rather than a spell.

Now, as you might have guessed my question is: will the option to turn pregnancy off be available in 7.0 as well?

I'm asking out of mere curiosity, I'm pretty useless at this stage anyway.

Sun Shang Xiang

Sun Shang Xiang

Zhuge Liang's most devout follower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

@SullenMan: Actually, that isn't a bug or anything. If you contracted a virus from one of your previous times while in the trap, and then you were in the trap again, you get that message.

powerofvoid

powerofvoid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Some questions, from looking at the ini files:
  • How long does it take a hit-token to go away? FuroQuest.effectHours hours? 1 hour per token
  • How does the VictimSlaveFaction variable work? is it just a flat 100 if you're in the trap and 0 if you aren't? What does that step do? It's the number of times you've been trapped.
  • How does FuroEstrus growth work? is it what percent the parasite grows per dialog event?
  • How does FuroEstrus punishment work? Is it just a multiplier for growth if you...? Is it a point at which you can no longer move? Part of a threshold for advancing the parasite? Masturbating for the parasite slows down its growth. Refusing accelerates it
  • What determines if growth is delayed, normal, or punished?
  • How do tokens work with magic resistance? I'm guessing they don't care.
EDIT: I've been reading through some of the scripts and found one of the answers.
EDIT 2: Another answer
EDIT: I think I have yet another answer.

SullenMan

SullenMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

soon to be updated?

powerofvoid

powerofvoid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
New questions:
  • How do I set a mod to load something from in the ini? Replacing "Random" with "Basic" or "FuroTrapModBasic" when setting FuroQuest.voiceModName doesn't work
  • Is FuroTrap Self supposed to damage your willpower? It doesn't. Actually, I can't find where any of the scripts is supposed to actually damage willpower. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. It appears that the traps don't actually damage willpower, they just take away from a hidden "resistance" stat
  • Is FuroTrap Self supposed to summon daedra? It doesn't. Is this because the beta doesn't have any (Ally) type summons, intended, or a bug? I can't find a place where the variable summonTimer is initialized. This seems like it could cause problems, unless Oblivion always initializes variables to a reasonable number It does eventually do it, it just takes several times before it starts breeding, and the counter is not visible
EDIT: Another bug: Some of the animations seem really weird. One of them turned my character's head around 360 degrees (the one with the hands groping you). AFAIK, I'm using this skeleton with this body. Some of the animations twist the character like he or she is a bean-bag.

EDIT: Some answers found.

SullenMan

SullenMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

another question:
you have spiders? I think not.
but may be possible to do that they entwine web on player or NPC?
it's a simple script adds clothing items:
1) feet - a burden, you can not go
2) Wide Web on your face - you can not cast spells
3) web on the body
4) Wide Web at hand - can fight...
5) animation falling animation stay as a mummy
6) egg laying inside (not fatal), and human can break web, be free and run away to give birth to a spider somewhere ...

Web models is some were ... http://rghost.ru/48287125

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Furo, FuroTrap, Tentacles, Daedra, Daedric, Trap, Tentacle