FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some questions for anyone that can answer them, what is the arousal percent thing for? Changing willpower drain doesn't do anything, my character never has drained willpower after the trap animations end.

I kept changing settings with the furotrap settings spell between animations and at some point the part where the trap springs by choosing the ignore option causes crash to desktop. This didn't happen before when I did not change any of the settings on the first page of that spell.

I have an idea for the "cure" for furo trap infections maybe someone can implement it?

Basically the cure would be certain female npc in the game like for example whatshername at the gilded carat? The npc would have to have sex with you using a special magic strapon that only they have. Basically some dialogue is show on the screen to the player after the first furo trap urge happens to seek help from an alchemist or mage something like that. So only the female alchemists and mage type npcs that sell spells can cure the player. The player talks to one of these npcs and their dialogue functions the same way as adultplayplus where they tell you to pay up or no cure and then they ask you to follow them to some place private. For some of these npc I don't know if they have a nearby private place or not but the private place is basically a large bed in another room where no other npc are around. Try to use only certain sex animations if available like player legs spread really wide and npc plowing player a lot then some magic effect visual from the strapon shows and maybe some kind of sound effect is played of a monster dying then the event is over.

The npc then has some naughty talk with the player which changes slightly after the first time they are cured by that npc so the second time the npc likes the player getting the cure from them. The different dialogue for the second time or any more times would be something about learning masturbation techniques to help build a resistance to furo trap. This would play out some additional masturbation sex anims with that npc and the player if they accept the offer. Of course this raises the npc disposition for the player each time they use the same npc after the first time.

I was thinking all this up because I found the spells to add with console but the above mentioned would be a better thing to do with those spells being applied at the end of the cure sex animations by the npc. Why just give another spell when there can be some interesting use of some of these female npc that probably don't see much interaction with the player normally?

I am hoping that by curing the furo trap my ctd problem will go away maybe it will reset some script or something. Also, I really wish pse was compatible with this mod because playing out the furo trap animations while enslaved causes the view camera to go crazy until it is over.

• 9 months later...

we need a Skyrim version! :P

Thank you for this amazing contribution to a dead thread.

Seriously, what made you revive it? It has been stated multiple times that the source files are not available. If you want a Skyrim version, post a request on the Skyrim subforum, because this will have to be remade from scratch.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there no way to turn off pregnancy in the v.7 beta?

I like everything else; the integration of estrus animations and the addition of tons of new traps, but the pregnant meshes aren't really working well with DMRA and the belly clips unnaturally in a lot of the estrus traps.

Also, after a certain point, ignoring the urge to masturbate gets me a CTD instead of whatever it was that was supposed to happen. Is there any way I can fix that myself? (since I realize the mod is dead).

• 6 months later...

help i am getting a xlds error finding creatures in hatcheable creatures array id 0

Should only be posted in xlds as its an issue you are having with that mod. The issue has nothing to do with furotrap.

i did except no one is replying to it so i thought someone might no here 

• 10 months later...