FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

I have the default settings. I don't even have CS. I'm talking about the little freaks in the Oblivion gates that shoot fireballs at you. They look like mini gargoyles, but even uglier. (sorry, I'm totally new to Obl) The ones that are birthed are no harder than the regular ones. They usually start at less than full health, too. They're harder than dremora, which are quite weak in this game, it seems (compared to Skyrim definately).

They're harder than dremora

Errrr... harder than Dremora?! Imps on leveled lists are quite low, from 1-20(??)[i don't know precisely because I don't care much]. To my Diurne only Storm Atronachs, Spider Daedra(and their spiderlings), Xivilai(and their summoned Clannfears), Daedroths and high-level Dremora(and in case of mages their Xivilai) appear in Oblivion. Only in Kvatch Castle do I get to see Fire Atronachs, which are also low-level.

As for CS, you should download it so that you can all those little things you can't do without it, such as making those spells, changing armor into clothing, making quests, you name it. Making quests is more difficult, but spells and armor-clothing conversions are very easy.

Yup. Scamps are what is birthed by victims, and the ugly freaks that keep enslaving/tentacle trapping me (both). The dremora in the 1st Obl gate are the ones I'm talkin' about. They're weaker than scamps. I crush those things in like 3 hits. Scamps ain't shit unless they gang up. Then, they're practically undefeatable. I even use the Narcolepsy spell from Nexus, and still get embarrassed.

Anyway, it sure works better with that collection of esp's. I'll keep it on, as I like a challenge. My only issue is that this is not a quick turn of events. It takes a while to get her to cum/get preggers. Fun to see, but not in every gate, multiple times.

Construction Kit IS Construction Set. Construction Set is the correct term, but it wouldn't be wrong to call it Construction Kit as well. I don't know about Skyrim, because I don't have it. As for overburdened, my comp has 31.3 GBs free space out of 465 GBs . So tell me about it. And I don't know what to delete to free the space for Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

after the scamp gets you in the trap is he supposed to keep attacking your trapped body? :P seems a bit un-useable if that's the case

That's odd, I've been using this one for a while now and that's never happened for me, they always stop attacking and walk around idling.  I wonder if there's something not being accounted for properly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope you may forgive me for my impertinence, but what head replacer is used in your screenshots? I am unfamiliar with Oblivion's array of body mods, and most I've discovered do not remedy the pudding-like composure of NPC and player faces.

I'm pretty sure it's the Chocolate Elf race.

• 5 months later...