Issue with Amorous Adventures and Flowergirls in Special Edition

Ok, after my previous fiasco with mods, I'm kind of being super careful.  I'm running Flowergirls Se with no problems.  Wonderful Mod.  I'm also running Amorous Adventures CLEAN for SE with no problems.  Tons of fun.  BUT, when I try to integrate them with the Amorous Patch, using NMM, the patch uninstalls Flowergirls SE!  When I bring it up in LOOT, it tells me that the flowergirls .esp is missing.  Am I missing something here?

Any help y'all could give would be appreciated.  I'm loving both mods and would love to integrate them.

Wierd, it does sound perhaps that it is a load order issue. Loot SHOULD be sorting them correctly however. If it isn't.. you might need to adjust it manually:

For example:

12. ...

13. SexLab Amorous Adventures.esp

14. FlowerGirls SE.esp

15. FlowerGirls SE - Amorous Patch.esp

16. ...

Also, you make sure that the Amorous Patch is installing AFTER Amorous Adventures itself in the mod installation order.

Not sure if NMM does this or not but with MO there are usually more than 1 option for the name in the dropdown when you install with the default option being truncated.  So it wouldn't surprise me if you accidently installed both the main FG module as well as the Amorous patch as just FlowerGirls SE or something in which case you just replaced FG with the Amorous patch even though they're using different files.  I've done that before by accident.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so for details sake...

1. Install Clean Amourous adventures

2. Install Sexlab Amourous adventures

3. Install Flower Girls patch?

i am lost and NMM takes forever to install these.... when i install the sexlab version it tries to overwrite the clean version. and then when i get the sexlab version installed of amourous adventures, it wants sexlab of course, which hey does not exist for Skyrim SE, so when i launch without sexlab, you guessed it CTD.

so which files am i installing? and how?

ugh!

Is it the Clean verison and just the patch? if so why does the flower girl patch want sexlab?

Ah I think I see the cause of the confusion..

The clean version of Amorous Adventures still is called SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp.. that is just the name of the esp file and nothing to be concerned about.

So installation order is:

Amorous Adventures SE Clean from Nexus.

FlowerGirls SE.

FlowerGirls SE - Amorous Patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Wierd, it does sound perhaps that it is a load order issue. Loot SHOULD be sorting them correctly however. If it isn't.. you might need to adjust it manually:

For example:

12. ...

13. SexLab Amorous Adventures.esp

14. FlowerGirls SE.esp

15. FlowerGirls SE - Amorous Patch.esp

16. ...

Also, you make sure that the Amorous Patch is installing AFTER Amorous Adventures itself in the mod installation order.

Hello! First off, thank you to the mod makers for all their hard work - greatly appreciated!

I'm new to modding, so my apologies in advance if I am asking the wrong questions...

I have the above mods installed to enjoy AA to it's fullest, with the exception of FlowerGirls SE - Amorous Patch.esp, which I understand it's needed to convert AA to the dirty version? The problem is, I have no idea where to find it after scouring the web.

These are the mods I have installed:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
BijinAIO_SSE-3.1.1-SV.esp=1
SaraStormrage.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Esuna_Asherz.esp=1
Nariko.esp=1
better horses.esp=1
lakeview fishhatchery.esp=0
sl99byohbasements.esp=0
Dynasty Armor.esp=1
Nordic Wanderer.esp=1
MUPF.esp=1
MUPF_Craft.esp=1
VanderolTattoos.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=0
Katarina SSE.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=0
lagrie_bloodvalkeryarmor_female.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
Shout.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esp=1
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Through reading over threads, I am to believe that when installing the Flower Girls SE Main mod (found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?)it is supposed to give an option to overwrite the AA Clean version to unlock the sex scenes, but none is offered.

Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello! First off, thank you to the mod makers for all their hard work - greatly appreciated!

I'm new to modding, so my apologies in advance if I am asking the wrong questions...

I have the above mods installed to enjoy AA to it's fullest, with the exception of FlowerGirls SE - Amorous Patch.esp, which I understand it's needed to convert AA to the dirty version? The problem is, I have no idea where to find it after scouring the web.

<SNIP>

Through reading over threads, I am to believe that when installing the Flower Girls SE Main mod (found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?)it is supposed to give an option to overwrite the AA Clean version to unlock the sex scenes, but none is offered.

Thanks in advance.

You can find the FG AA patch on the FG download page here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

It is under optional files. :-)

<SNIP>

Thanks in advance.

You can find the FG AA patch on the FG download page here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

It is under optional files. :-)

You, sir, are the MAN!!

Thank you so much!!

So another quick question, if I may

I see the patch got an update, but is no longer named Amorous Patch... it appears to be renamed to just Flowergirls SE. I matched up the versions available according to NMM, and clicked the folder to go to the page.

I then disabled and uninstalled the Amorous Patch version, and installed the new Flowergirls SE version to overwrite the clean version.

Since then, nude scenes in the Amorous Adventures patch will not trigger. Here are the mods I have installed pertaining to this, and maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing?:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Shout.esp=1
better horses.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
HF_Lakeview_PHB_EX.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Katarina SSE.esp=1
sl99byohbasements.esp=0
Carlota.esp=1
DestineyProudmoore.esp=1
SaraStormrage.esp=1
Nariko.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp=1

Thank you!!!

So another quick question, if I may

I see the patch got an update, but is no longer named Amorous Patch... it appears to be renamed to just Flowergirls SE. I matched up the versions available according to NMM, and clicked the folder to go to the page.

I then disabled and uninstalled the Amorous Patch version, and installed the new Flowergirls SE version to overwrite the clean version.

Since then, nude scenes in the Amorous Adventures patch will not trigger. Here are the mods I have installed pertaining to this, and maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing?:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Shout.esp=1
better horses.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
HF_Lakeview_PHB_EX.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Katarina SSE.esp=1
sl99byohbasements.esp=0
Carlota.esp=1
DestineyProudmoore.esp=1
SaraStormrage.esp=1
Nariko.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp=1

Thank you!!!

There is FG version of AA now (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7305/?). It is called Amorous Adventures-FG-SSE . You will need to install it instead of clean version

Thanks, DoubleTrouble999, I appreciate the fast response.

So, I take it I won't need the Flowergirls SE patch, or Flowergirls SE Adventures either?

Does the Amorous Adventures-SE-SSE replace both of those?

I think, you still need main FG SE.

Amorous Adventures-FG-SSE replaces "Amorous Adventures-SE-Clean" + "FG AA patch"

FG SE Adventures has nothing to do with Amorous Adventures. It just adds few quests on its own.

Thanks for the reply!

I installed the above and the cut scenes work fine now.

However, when I approach, say, Jenassa an NPC who is my follower for example, I ask them "Are you feeling amorous?," it automatically cuts to the default dialogue options as if I'd never ask. More specifically, I can ask her to "pleasure herself," which works fine, but any scenes that involve the dragonborne do not start.

Any ideas as to what it could be the cause? I am using FNIS, and run it's .exe to update any changes, then use LOOT to sort the order, if that helps at all.

Thanks for the reply!

However, when I approach, say, Jenassa an NPC who is my follower for example, I ask them "Are you feeling amorous?," it automatically cuts to the default dialogue options as if I'd never ask. More specifically, I can ask her to "pleasure herself," which works fine, but any scenes that involve the dragonborne do not start.

Any ideas as to what it could be the cause? I am using FNIS, and run it's .exe to update any changes, then use LOOT to sort the order, if that helps at all.

Sorry, no idea.

Hopefully Xider will see your question.

Thanks for the reply!

HI

The line "Are you feeling amorous" is basically some maintenance code added by AA which ensures the actor gets placed into the Amorous Lovers faction I believe. So once you select it it will disappear. Once Jenassa questline is complete you should now have a new line: "How are you doing?". That line will open up the sexual options coming from FlowerGirls.

If you are not getting any scenes from that, can you check the following:

Your load order should look like:

8. ...

9. FlowerGirls SE.esp

10. Sexlab-AmorousAdventures.esp

11. ...

Thanks for the reply!

HI

The line "Are you feeling amorous" is basically some maintenance code added by AA which ensures the actor gets placed into the Amorous Lovers faction I believe. So once you select it it will disappear. Once Jenassa questline is complete you should now have a new line: "How are you doing?". That line will open up the sexual options coming from FlowerGirls.

If you are not getting any scenes from that, can you check the following:

Your load order should look like:

8. ...

9. FlowerGirls SE.esp

10. Sexlab-AmorousAdventures.esp

11. ...

Hi Xider,

Thanks for the reply. I currently do have it in that order, though not at the #8 and #9 positions. is that necessary, or can they be in any disposition in the load order so long as Flowersgirls SE.esp is directly above Sexlab-AA.esp?

Here is my current mod list and load order:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Shout.esp=1
better horses.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
HF_Lakeview_PHB_EX.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Katarina SSE.esp=1
Carlota.esp=1
DestineyProudmoore.esp=1
SaraStormrage.esp=1
DaenarysStormbornFollower_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esp=1
lakeview fishhatchery.esp=1
sl99byohbasements.esp=1
Nariko.esp=1

Hi Xider,

Thanks for the reply. I currently do have it in that order, though not at the #8 and #9 positions. is that necessary, or can they be in any disposition in the load order so long as Flowersgirls SE.esp is directly above Sexlab-AA.esp?

<SNIP>

That looks fine. Last thing to check are you running the latest version of FG: 1.8.3.1?

Hi Xider,

<SNIP>

That looks fine. Last thing to check are you running the latest version of FG: 1.8.3.1?

I sure am. It was after I updated to that and ditched the FG patch that this all started happening. It worked fine prior.

Would a simple reinstallation through NMM in a particular order possibly resolve it? if I do that, will it reset the seduction stage I'm at with my followers?

I'm really leery about making any changes undirected, as I'm new to the whole modding thing and don't want to mess anything up worse.

Archived