BBP too hyperactive?

Hello all. I recently installed my own modpack using the NMM, that uses CBBE with BBP, CHsBBP, and a few others including unique player. But I'm having a problem with the BBP. It's too active... Rather than a subtle bounce it's more of an overactive jitter, if that makes sense. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with that and might know how to calm it down, so to speak? Thanks in advance.

Well, to your first post, the jitters that you see with Cherry's physics, is just well, Cherry's physics lol. They are over-exaggerated and jiggle a lot. Sometimes don't even need to be moving for them to start jiggling. If you want something more subtle, try the basic CBBE physics that come with CBBE. Though take note that just cause you build an outfit with the physics body, doesn't mean it will have physics. Only outfits actually made with physics will have physics.

And on that note, Tie's outfits (the one you linked) don't have physics.

But in regards to your question about their unique outfits for the player, it only has one outfit and that is the Vault Suit. I'm not sure myself how it works either, as I just use the regular replacers they have and not the unique player version.

Just to add to SpyderArachnid's post, If you go to CherryHotaling's mod page on Nexus, she has a tutorial that shows you step by step how to apply her physics to just about any clothing or armor. So even though Tie's Outfits weren't created with physics, you can add it yourself just by following the tutorial.

Also, the reason why dem tatas wave a bit like flags in the breeze is because Cherry applied cloth physics to her model. I believe there's an old post in the mod page's User section where she mentions this. She toned it down quite a bit since the initial release but it can still be a little "distracting". 

If you decide to use the CBBE physics, you can still use Cherry's tutorial to apply them to your outfits. The only difference would be you would use the CBBE physics reference instead of Cherry's reference.

Ah. I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. Yeah. I started using Cherry's physics but since moved back to CBBE. :P

Regarding the unique outfits. That's a shame. I have the unique player mod and love it. I roleplay that my characters are a bit eccentric to kind of fit a square peg into a round hole in regard to lore. Hehe. :P

So the only way I can have unique outfit shapes and sizes for the player is to download outfits that aren't part of the core game? That's a shame, but doable. Thanks again. ^^

Edited: Also, while I'm thinking about it, and while I'm here. I've run into this odd bug where certain inventory items are named in french. After some googling, I found this may be caused by some mods. But even after uninstalling all mods and checking, it's still the same.

Archived