Somebody comes from SI to Tamriel and it's not me!

emo877

Long time ago i changed vanila script on portal "door" what exits from Shivering Isles (added some spellcasting into NPC-branch, so any npc leaving SI will get temporal waterbreath and waterwalking abilities); and leaved there debugging printC to mark such event happened - alas, without id\name displaying.

And now, i was not at SI long time (more than game 12 days), and not even approaching to Bravil area at all, had strange thing. Waking after 8 hours sleeping in Skingrad own house, peeked to console and got message ~somebody got my waterbreath spell from si-exiting door! Well, i changed that script to diplay actors id/name, and tried previous save half dozen times - NOTHING (they got i watch them?).

Jokes away -- do YOU know any vanila or mod actors who can wander between Tamriel and SI worlds on their own?

I have no any great\complex companion mods active now, only few suspictions are Tamriel Travellers, Travelers(sic) of Tamriel Cyrodiil (ToC) and Heroes (but this mod has no traveling actors afaik).

Archived