[mod] [Starbound] Kitty the Space Cat

[Starbound] Kitty the Space Cat

I made this mod adding yet another girl to have sex with in Starbound, :classic_biggrin:

This time the girl you get to have sex with is a pink cat lady named Miss.Kitty.

I've done testing to make sure this mod is compatible with BootyRockinNuru & Fuchsia the Floran Slut,

You can have Nuru Fuchsia & Miss.Kitty all together.

I changed the colors for Miss.Kitty's sex toys just as I did for Fuchsia.

Also just like Fuchsia you can have anal sex with Miss.Kitty. :classic_tongue:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENT

This mod requires You to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-sexboundapi/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Partial credit goes to Loxodon for original scripting & texture work.....Please support him. :classic_happy:

One could make different poses/animations, But as far as making real NPCs to "do it" with...........idk.  :huh:

I'll be working on more poses/animations soon.........But this (type) of mod flags the "sex partner" as furniture & the player can only be idol.

Mods like the tentacle plant & piano are also flaged as furniture but don't involve the player in the "fun",

Also the tentacle plant spawns actual NPCs to be the victims of the plant.

Don't worry,  My friend Lox is workin on new scripts for SexboundAPI in His spare time & I'm fidgeting with it too,

So (Hopefully) soon we'll have a whole plethora of adult mods for Starbound........just like Skyrim. ;)

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, david comstock said:

i have latest vesion of sexbound api yet they dont work am i missing a type of loader or animatiuon editer im just running mods with no tools do i need a tool like skyrims fnis

I've looked into it for you & have found the issue, The problem is happening because you have the newest version of SexboundAPI.

I don't know why but Any API since v2 is not compatible with (Kitty the space cat) The newer API's have a new framework that handles mods differently.

You need to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2018 at 2:11 AM, dibz666 said:

I've looked into it for you & have found the issue, The problem is happening because you have the newest version of SexboundAPI.

I don't know why but Any API since v2 is not compatible with (Kitty the space cat) The newer API's have a new framework that handles mods differently.

You need to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

Does it means the mod is dead for updates?

5 hours ago, Nemesis03 said:

Does it means the mod is dead for updates?

Well, i've already updated Fuchsia to be compatible with the latest releases, its not impossible for someone to update kitty. Nothing against Dibz, they don't seem like they have the interest to return to SB, anyone could update the character into the new framework. Just remember to ask for permissions first, y'know, courtesy and respect for someone else's creation.

As for the rest of the features... they'll have to wait a bit more. API is still growing.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, red3dred said:

Well, i've already updated Fuchsia to be compatible with the latest releases, its not impossible for someone to update kitty. Nothing against Dibz, they don't seem like they have the interest to return to SB, anyone could update the character into the new framework. Just remember to ask for permissions first, y'know, courtesy and respect for someone else's creation.

As for the rest of the features... they'll have to wait a bit more. API is still growing.

How do I update it? I'll do it myself, just tell me how. Don't worry, not gonna reupload lol.

8 hours ago, slunkygoosher said:

How do I update it? I'll do it myself, just tell me how. Don't worry, not gonna reupload lol.

Mostly just rewrite it off Fuchsia. Its up-to-date and should be easy enough to just rename the files and references and get it all working. After all, that's how it was originally. Fuchsia then Kitty.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/8/2017 at 6:38 AM, dibz666 said:

View File

I made this mod adding yet another girl to have sex with in Starbound, :classic_biggrin:

This time the girl you get to have sex with is a pink cat lady named Miss.Kitty.

I've done testing to make sure this mod is compatible with BootyRockinNuru & Fuchsia the Floran Slut,

You can have Nuru Fuchsia & Miss.Kitty all together.

I changed the colors for Miss.Kitty's sex toys just as I did for Fuchsia.

Also just like Fuchsia you can have anal sex with Miss.Kitty. :classic_tongue:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENT

This mod requires You to be using any SexboundAPI from v1.0.0 to v1.16.1, Any API past v1.16.1 wont work with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-sexboundapi/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Partial credit goes to Loxodon for original scripting & texture work.....Please support him. :classic_happy:

This file needs an update to work with the more current version of Sexbound. Just saying.

2 hours ago, TeknoStyle555 said:

This file needs an update to work with the more current version of Sexbound. Just saying.

it hasn't been updated in over two years, sexbound has changed significantly since then and if you want an update, you've got to do it yourself.

red3dred said back in june 2019 to rewrite it using fuchsia the floran slut as an example (which also hasn't been updated since christmas 2019 but it's still better than mid 2018)

9 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

it hasn't been updated in over two years, sexbound has changed significantly since then and if you want an update, you've got to do it yourself.

red3dred said back in june 2019 to rewrite it using fuchsia the floran slut as an example (which also hasn't been updated since christmas 2019 but it's still better than mid 2018)

... bruh.

Seriously though, i do have some news on this mod, but i don't have permission to update it, so i am waiting if Dibz says or someone shows up and decides to make a move.

Sexbound Legacy is a thing i've been testing, it's sadly not very stable when run alongside normal updated Sexbound, but can be run alongside with barely any issues to allow use of old objects like Fuchsia and Kitty. Sadly, i don't think Legacy ever worked on it's own with this mod, so it needs a update to even work with Legacy... Ironic isn't it?

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

i do have some news on this mod, but i don't have permission to update it, so i am waiting if Dibz says or someone shows up and decides to make a move.

I personally haven't played starbound for a LONG time & don't really have an interest in playing it more...

If you want to try & update this mod u have my permission to do so as I wasn't gonna do it any time soon.

54 minutes ago, kiraqueenbestwaifu said:

Am I considered a furry if I jacked off to this? no offense but I'm just wondering.

Well yes, of course.

As a side note however, people interested in the "updated Legacy version", should i just post it here in the thread? I haven't updated Kitty to the latest Sexbound version because of other things i've been working on, i just rehashed some of the graphics for Kitty while i was bored.
I can provide both the parallel Legacy version that runs side-by-side with the current version, and the updated Kitty, but that's all for a while. Dibz, feel free to tell me go post it elsewhere lol

• 1 month later...

Ok, she seems to work but she's more like a bed now. I placed her on my ship and interacted with her, which causes me to lay down on the ship floor behind her...talk about getting a view from her ass. If anything, could someone please explain how I can line up her animations with the latest version of Sexbound's sex animation UI?

3 hours ago, TeknoStyle555 said:

Ok, she seems to work but she's more like a bed now. I placed her on my ship and interacted with her, which causes me to lay down on the ship floor behind her...talk about getting a view from her ass. If anything, could someone please explain how I can line up her animations with the latest version of Sexbound's sex animation UI?

Well you uh... Rewrite the entire mod from the ground up to be in the format of Sexbound current installment, as opposed to Legacy? Take a look at Fuchsia for example...

Side note:
I have this, rehashed/redone a bit of Kitty's art (Mostly the face for the dialogues) and packed it for a legacy side-version that can run alongside with the current Sexbound. It has some features disabled to work better with modpacks, but it should work. Both files necessary attached.

Spoiler

"I don't trust these files! I need PROOF!"

So here's a spoiler.

image.gif.35f82a6d83a348abf3f61e09d71cadc8.gif

SxB - API Legacy 1.17.zip SxB - Kitty Legacy.zip

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well you uh... Rewrite the entire mod from the ground up to be in the format of Sexbound current installment, as opposed to Legacy? Take a look at Fuchsia for example...

Side note:
I have this, rehashed/redone a bit of Kitty's art (Mostly the face for the dialogues) and packed it for a legacy side-version that can run alongside with the current Sexbound. It has some features disabled to work better with modpacks, but it should work. Both files necessary attached.

Hide contents

"I don't trust these files! I need PROOF!"

So here's a spoiler.

image.gif.35f82a6d83a348abf3f61e09d71cadc8.gif

SxB - API Legacy 1.17.zip 5.9 MB · 0 downloads SxB - Kitty Legacy.zip 108.93 kB · 0 downloads

those files are your rewrited or modified kitty no?

47 minutes ago, Heinos said:

those files are your rewrited or modified kitty no?

Nope, nothing about the code of Kitty is changed in that version. It's just a 1) graphical update, and 2) a bunch of scripts changed to load the "Legacy" versions instead, so it's effectively, Sexbound 1.16, the old one, but running alongside 4.2+ so the old mods still are usable.

The reason the legacy mods didn't work with the legacy version is because they're still looking for the Sexbound scripts in the main folders, where the 4.2+ files are.