Need help with BodySlide and Devious Devices

Posting this here in case the mod authors I contacted can't help me with this issue:

So I was using the mod SL Kidnapped Redux by Vinfamy & it has some issues with certain setting changes I made not taking effect properly but I did manage to get an ambush from Kidnapped to work the way I wanted it to after a long time (yay me) but something REALLY weird happened that I didn't notice for a while. The mod has the option to integrate Devious Devices into Kidnapped & they are being used, the problem is certain devices fuck my character up for some reason. I have never seen these devices used anywhere in any of the other sex mods I have installed & played with, (SD+, Maria Eden, Simple Slavery, SexLab Defeat, AP, & Flower Girls), & they screw around with my character's model.

The device "Black Restrictive Gloves" make my hands disappear & "Chastity Bra" make my tits smaller. The Chastity Belt keeps the kidnappers from having sex with me even though the mod says they're supposed to & other outfits like the Corset appear only in the inventory as equipped but they don't show up on my character. Then when the belt was equipped on me by my kidnappers, I was unable to move in 3rd person. The 1st time a while back I got Kidnapped to work, they only used me for 3 animations and placed a gag, cuffs, and an anal plug then kicked me out of their hideout when they were done. But with the gag equipped, I can't talk to a mage or smith to remove it or the cuffs & I tried to use the Safe Word function from Framework (which I was avoiding as a cheap fix & immersion breaker) but it did nothing, I still could not remove the devices so if I'm gagged in another scenario, I can't talk to a mage or a smith to remove them. This time they kept me longer because I figured out the mod's Perversion/Exhaustion mechanics which led to them taking me for longer but the longer the scenario lasted, the more new devices & outfits were being equipped on me, resulting in these issues I've been having.

Something like all of that can really fuck around with the sexiness of getting your girl pegged a group of female kidnappers so I really need help with this! The Devious Devices mods I have are Devious Framework, Assets, Expansion, Integration, & Devious Framework Support. I noticed in Kidnapped's description it says to batch build DD stuff into BodySlide but my BodySlide was a manual install from Nexus & does NOT have any outfits from DD mods which were installed through NMM. Not even vanilla outfits from the base game are listed in my BodySlide unlike in Fallout 4 where I installed BodySlide through NMM & it has all the outfits.

TLDR: 1. How do I build all the outfits and devices the Devious Devices mods I listed above into BodySlide so they show up in the game properly & don't cause the problems I've been having with my character's model?

2. Also for Kidnapped Redux, how do I make it so the chastity belt can't be equipped on me & how do I make it so the gag is less likely to be equipped?

3. If #2 isn't possible, how do I remove the gag & chastity belt through the normal means the mod meant for them to be removed?

PS: Don't ask me to reinstall BodySlide with NMM instead of manually. BodySlide NEVER worked for me as an NMM install & even their author on Nexus couldn't help me.

Archived