Unethical Deeds Extensions

View File

As I'm playing with Unethical Deeds and it seem not anymore on maintenance I'll make some extensions/modifications for it to increase my fun playing with. I share that here if anyone play with the mod.

Ā 

Version 0.0.2
- Can use the UD key on a slave even if it don't see you
- Instant enslavement now send an alarm like other methods
- Added an item (bindable) permitting the player to recall to the hideout
- Extended the slaves limit to 32

Ā 

Version 0.0.1
- Added a Mapmarker for the hideout
- If target is already enslaved the UD key will open slave dialog
- Slaves rags are now armored (so not frequently replaced by other armors respawning)

Ā 

Old threads :
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47513-unethical-deeds/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51785-unethical-deeds-ee-wip/

Ā 

Good play :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2017
  • Category
  • Requires

Ā 

Version 0.0.2

Ā - Can use the UD key on a slave even if it don't see you

Ā - Instant enslavement now send an alarm like other methods

Ā - Added an item (bindable) permitting the player to recall to the hideout

Ā - Extended the slaves limit to 32

Ā 
Be careful when using the last version I give because as I do that for my gameplay I test by using :)
Ā 
  • 2 months later...

Ā  I know this must be newer than "Sexout Mod - Unethical Deeds v1.0b2Sept2015" but the version number makes it older...

Ā 

Is that the base for this mod, or did you use the original Authors Mod, which is older still ? If used original mod, then what advantages did you do over "Sexout Mod - Unethical Deeds v1.0b2Sept2015" version..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  It is because the original author, and the one for "Sexout Mod - Unethical Deeds v1.0b2Sept2015" use a different updating number, and you are using another, making it confusing as to which is newest, and what features are enhanced...

Ā 

Ā  By the way I really like Unethical Deeds, it is a fun mod.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm running across an issue with slave interactions in the hideout.Ā  The discussions take place with the slave, but they don't do anything I tell them to after the conversation is over.Ā  I have unethical deeds, unethical deed extended edition and unethical deeds extensions 2.Ā  Everything else in the process seems to be working find and I've tried to reload the mods in that listed order.Ā  Please let me know your thoughts on a solution.

Ā 

• 1 year later...

I have tried all versions of Unethical Deeds I could find. On this site and the auto surrender won't work no matter how I set it up even with a 90% health threshold for UD and nothing it won't auto surrender and while I'm being attacked and I keep dying trying it out... context... im trying it out on powder gangers after I pick a lockĀ 

• 1 year later...