Help with costume conversion - Hanfu

Guys really need your help on this, first time poster, so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Anyway, got this great costume I've been trying to bring into my game, but all I got is a big ass triangle. Read through some guides, tried to SSEdit the darned thing, then tried to Creation Kit the fucker. All I got is a bunch of "BSStream error: Skin has stripped something something and is not supported." Tried Nifscope to spell out the stripes, and of course didn't help.

So yes, I did try. So yes, I admit I'm a dumbass... so could someone be a saint and convert this  for me?

Thanks!!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2cBhbLoQq_nblhtNE8xUVZIMzg

hanfu.rar

Guys really need your help on this, first time poster, so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Anyway, got this great costume I've been trying to bring into my game, but all I got is a big ass triangle. Read through some guides, tried to SSEdit the darned thing, then tried to Creation Kit the fucker. All I got is a bunch of "BSStream error: Skin has stripped something something and is not supported." Tried Nifscope to spell out the stripes, and of course didn't help.

So yes, I did try. So yes, I admit I'm a dumbass... so could someone be a saint and convert this  for me?

Thanks!!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2cBhbLoQq_nblhtNE8xUVZIMzg

Its done. :)

I see this clothing is have HDT physics. This feature is not working in SSE. Later coming the SKSE64 and the skeleton.

hanfuSSE.rar

Archived