Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nana - Tera Elin Race Follower

Tera Elin Race 2 Follower

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

srx910142

srx910142

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

File Name: Nana - Tera Elin Race Follower

File Submitter: srx910142

File Submitted: 07 Aug 2017

File Category: Companions

Requires: Tera Elin Race (and everything it need.), HDT Physics Extensions, HDT Maid Outfit
Special Edition Compatible : No

Nana Follower - for Tera Elin Race
Posted Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first time to make a Elin race follower, but my pals already test this before, so this should work without any bugs.
And... this is my first time to upload files on LL.

This Elin race follower has her own body meshes and textures.
Even so, You still need Tera Elin Race installed.

I have add a tracking marker on this follower, you can check her location by using quest mark.
And last thing, her ears and tail are equipments, I'm not sure they will be take off when you give her some hats or something else.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation |
Non-MO: Install everything under "SRX_NanaFollower" Folder into Skyrim > Data, and you're good to go.
MO: Set "SRX_NanaFollower" as Data directory when manual install.

Location |
The Winking Skeever, Solitude

Requires |
Tera Elin Race (and everything it need.)
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Maid Outfit

Body |
CBBE Curvy*

*Note: If you wish to replace the body meshes and textures, you should know what body textures are using in this mod.

Fair Skin Complexion - Diffuse (_d)
The Pure - Specular (_s)
SG Female Textures Renewal - Glow (_sk)

Credits |
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Enhanced Character Edit
SG Female Textures Renewal
Fair Skin Complexion
PureSkinTexture
Tera Elin Race
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Maid Outfit
TES5Edit
Adobe Photoshop
NifSkope
Creation Kit

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Nice, I'll add a link to my Elin page.

FYI.  Tera Elin 2 is this one.  Your follower is based on Tera Elin 1 (version 2).

srx910142

srx910142

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

{Skip}

FYI.  Tera Elin 2 is this one.  Your follower is based on Tera Elin 1 (version 2).

Wut?????!!!! :-O

I'm so confused about this. :(

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

It can be confusing because the forum software will display the version number in the title without stating it as such.  If you look at the Tera Elin 2 page, the title shows "Tera Elin Race 2 3" which translate as "Tera Elin Race 2 (version) 3".  This means "Tera Elin Race 2" translate as "Tera Elin Race (version) 2".

You linked to the correct Elin mod, it's just that those people who already have Tera Elin 2 might think your mod uses that instead of the original Tera Elin files.

srx910142

srx910142

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

It can be confusing because the forum software will display the version number in the title without stating it as such.  If you look at the Tera Elin 2 page, the title shows "Tera Elin Race 2 3" which translate as "Tera Elin Race 2 (version) 3".  This means "Tera Elin Race 2" translate as "Tera Elin Race (version) 2".

You linked to the correct Elin mod, it's just that those people who already have Tera Elin 2 might think your mod uses that instead of the original Tera Elin files.

Maybe change version number will make it more clear? like 3.0 or build 3... etc.  :lol:

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Thanks, I'll try those methods next time I have to edit the main post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tera Elin Race 2, Follower