Potential Four-Play Fully Animated Quest Mod!

Lidianna

ATTENTION: THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN HALTED TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY DUE TO ME JOINING A GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND WORKING FULL TIME ON A PROJECT. MY APOLOGIES IF ANYONE BUILT UP ANY FORM OF HYPE FOR THIS, I DID SPECIFICALLY STATE THIS WAS JUST A BRAINSTORM THREAD. 

Disclaimer (doubt i used that word correctly)

This forum is purely just a way for me to sort of inform people that I have ideas. I currently

possess the modding ability of a beginner. This forum also is intended for idea pooling,

which if that is confusing I basically mean collecting a bunch of different ideas and input

from other people so I can avoid making mistakes I will probably make anyways since I'm

such a newbie.

The "Dream" or "Idea"

What I would like to do is create a detailed quest mod that utilizes the Four-Play framework

but isn't just a mindless sex quest-mod where you open up a dialog and bang someone. I'm 

going to come up with an elaborate plot with thoroughly created characters. Your players interaction

with those characters is completely based on your sex, sexuality, the NPC's sex, and sexuality, and

the way you play the quest mod. Now, I'm honestly not sure if that's even possible with Fallout 4 but

then again with enough knowledge basically everything is, just look at Four-Play even in it's most

primitive state. 

Insight on Plot

Honestly, my initial inspiration to do this came from a little joke me and my friend shared. I told my friend I was learning modding, and they made a joke about something I don't recall. After the joke, nudists popped into 

my mind and I decided I was going to make a nudist quest mod. At the moment, I'm still considering

that plot just for the 'gag' content it would probably provide but if anything I'd rather save that for a

Parody mod. I want the plot of this 'potential quest mod' to have a serious background to it where you

have a serious agenda to work towards. As you progress through the plot you make connections and

build relationships with characters. Depending on the characters personality you might just fuck right off,

or maybe you'll have to build a relationship where the character trusts you. Making certain decisions might

just ruin your chances with one of the other characters. Say you bang the slut or man whore in the group and that 

completely ruins your chance with some of the more 'moral' characters. Your actions even during the plot may

effect relationship status. Say this one person had sentimental value for a specific person and you decide to

blow their head off, yep good luck reconciling with that character.

What I think I already know

I am aware that a lot of systems already exist in the Fallout 4 game that I could easily use for relationships, my concern is whether or not I will be able to utilize it to create a sophisticated social network because let's face

it, fallout reputation is exactly the best sometimes though it did improve since the last game. As for making 

this mod work with Four-Play, I'm pretty sure that I'll just be using the relationship system that already exists

because then I can just create different dialogues that only appear if you're at a certain relationship status.

Overview of planned Features

FourPlay & Sex: Four-Play integration into the mod will be purposed for the relationships, if that wasn't already obvious. Sexual relations will be entirely based on the characters personality profile and your relationship status

with that character. If the character is a total maverick and just fucks anything breathing then obviously you

don't even have to try to get into that characters pants because they were already waiting to fuck you. But let's

say it's a more timid character, or more morally conscious character. Sexual relations won't exist unless you

develop the relationship, as you progress the different levels of sexual relation change. Say you start getting 

close and you confess your love for each-other. Animations like very soft-core foreplay such as kissing or 

hugging would happen. This would be triggered by dialog prompted by the player, or even by the NPC character.

Obviously as the relationship gets more intense, the steaminess increases. Some characters may be

very timid though and progression into actual sex may not be instant even if you are at that level. You

may have to go through an entire conversation of comforting your lover or etc. As for when you actually

get into sex, the positions/animations will also be entirely dependent on the character. The character

may be more passive and allow you to choose, they might be dominant and say they it's going

to be done this way. 

FourPlay & Family/Pregnancy integration: This integration will also work based completely on relationship status,

character archetype, and sometimes just how you lead a conversation. I'm hoping that I can integrate a sort of

condom type of thing where the NPC can have a preference and the player can respond accordingly. Obviously,

accidents happen, a condom breaks and you get pregnant anyways.

Storyline & Screenplay: I actually plan to do some voice acting, I can only do female so I'm open to having

someone assist me with male voice acting. This quest mod will have a fairly extensive story line though so

don't sign up if you can't commit, I don't need a bunch of fragmented voice recordings of different people.

Other features & Considerations: Obviously Four-Play is going to evolve a lot and I will have to accommodate my plans/abilities to whatever it evolves into. Any other additional Four-Play mods that are generally quite popular will

likely be covered. Since not everyone likes plain old sex, I'm thinking about having a couple characters be into BDSM

and have their archetypes seem the part so you know who to go for, or maybe even a complete surprise.

Lots of good ideas there.

I think the best person to work on this with is Vinfamy, I don't think anyone else is more familiar with the FO4 modding than he is.

And I do know he for one has struggled with the quest/story background of the projects he takes on.

Perhaps this could be a happy marriage of ideas and skills for you both?

sounds good! ... if i may make suggestion i would love to see scenario's with nate and nora the main male and female protaginists in the game. you can get them to play together using the nora companion mod WIP at nexus.  that mod was able to use the original voice files for nora as a companion and it works pretty good. maybe have some scenarios where they cheat on each other or nora gets kidnapped and knocked up by raiders incorporating violate and family planning.

or possibly some scenarios where they visit the various bars and clubs in the game and interesting things happen like nate gets seduced by a homewrecker woman or is manipulated by a crazy raider girl. nora gets a mickey slipped in her drink and accidently goes home with another guy thinking its nate or gets picked up by a local barfly after she gets drunk after her and nate have an argument.

lots of possibilities and tons of voice files to work with already. although you would need voice actors for the other characters in those scenarios unless you can manipulate the in game voice files to work for you kinda like the nora mod did with nora's voice files as the companion.

I think the best person to work on this with is Vinfamy, I don't think anyone else is more familiar with the FO4 modding than he is.

And I do know he for one has struggled with the quest/story background of the projects he takes on.

That's not a bad idea Grine but I don't want to go running at Vinfamy without a toolbelt on. I'm fully educating myself on how the creation kit works and different ways of manipulating Fallout 4 with it. I think it time it would certainly be a great idea to get Vinfamy in on this since Vinfamy is most experienced with integrating Four-play/Sex content into Fallout 4. 

That's not a bad idea Grine but I don't want to go running at Vinfamy without a toolbelt on. I'm fully educating myself on how the creation kit works and different ways of manipulating Fallout 4 with it. I think it time it would certainly be a great idea to get Vinfamy in on this since Vinfamy is most experienced with integrating Four-play/Sex content into Fallout 4. 

Then I think the best thing you can do for now is learn how to make quests, NPC dialogue and the simple scripts that enable the quests to progress from point A to point B.

I think having someone who can do this would be invaluable. Besides, Vinfamy has many projects so his help might be limited though if there is crossover between both ideas/projects then its a different story.

I really like the realistic approach of this. I wish you the best of luck. Such a shame the karma and fame/infamy is not present in FO4, It'd have helped. What about starting with a vanilla NPC? To see how it works. And idea: that farmer girl on Abernathy farmer.

When she offers you the 'buying melons' quest, you can have a few flirty [silent] lines. Somethig quite light.

After you sell at least a melon, a few more flirty lines. To unlock these flirty lines, you must have two beers in inventory. 

If you agree to join the minute men, she is now into you. You can kiss her or even perhaps a light sexual animation.

Completing the 'Returning the favor' quest at a stage 200 unlocks vaginal sex. Perhaps this first sex just at certain hours in the night: when her parents sleep.

Solving quests for the minutemen, unlocks more vaginal sex.

Rescuing her in the quest 'kidnapping' unlocks anal sex.

Prerequisites: being male and the Lady Killer perk (or certain charisma points). If you join a raider faction on Nuka World, turns her hostile.

This is just an idea, an example. Was what you had in mind? I thought in her so you can start practicing in the engine while you write your own story. Or any other minor NPC, like Haylen or Rhys. I'll follow this thread!

I really like the realistic approach of this. I wish you the best of luck. Such a shame the karma and fame/infamy is not present in FO4, It'd have helped. What about starting with a vanilla NPC? To see how it works. And idea: that farmer girl on Abernathy farmer.

When she offers you the 'buying melons' quest, you can have a few flirty [silent] lines. Somethig quite light.

After you sell at least a melon, a few more flirty lines. To unlock these flirty lines, you must have two beers in inventory. 

If you agree to join the minute men, she is now into you. You can kiss her or even perhaps a light sexual animation.

Completing the 'Returning the favor' quest at a stage 200 unlocks vaginal sex. Perhaps this first sex just at certain hours in the night: when her parents sleep.

Solving quests for the minutemen, unlocks more vaginal sex.

Rescuing her in the quest 'kidnapping' unlocks anal sex.

Prerequisites: being male and the Lady Killer perk (or certain charisma points). If you join a raider faction on Nuka World, turns her hostile.

This is just an idea, an example. Was what you had in mind? I thought in her so you can start practicing in the engine while you write your own story. Or any other minor NPC, like Haylen or Rhys. I'll follow this thread!

I appreciate the input and you're basically on the same page as me. Although I think that once I figure everything out, relationships are going to be meticulous. I want to be able to have various different factors that influence the relationship and it's direction. I want relationships to have more than one potential outcome based on those various factors. Perhaps you get together with that farm girl, hook up, but then something goes wrong with the relationship and she goes for some farm boy. I'm aiming for the complexity of relationships you might see in real life. Obviously it's not going to be as complex but I'm aiming for that area because I don't want to make things feel cheaply made.

Creating an original companion character would absolutely be the way to go as far as learning systems. Start with the raw companion, add voice files, then add in quests as updates. All of which can be integrated into the larger mod  either as the core to build upon or a fully fleshed out supporting character.

I am at best an amateur voice actor and I know next to nothing about audio processing, but I do have a decent microphone and vocal range. I could easily manage a few dozen hours of lines if you are able to do the editing

• 2 months later...

Tried to make a mod for Dogmeat & the dialog wouldn't even show up. Tried several times, did everything according to videos. Nothing, Nada.

So, if you are gonna make a mod that utilizes 4Play, you will NOT be able to use characters already in the game.

If, however, you DO discover how, let me know!

;)

Dude... go play Wasterlander's Rash. ;) I used a vanilla NPC (Curie) with FULL functional dialogue and quest  / event driving within the dialogue system. And not only that, it is 100% integrated with Four-Play :D

Archived